How to Get the Fat Cat Minion in FFXIV

02:03 11/09/2020

Anonymous31894377

Threads: 3

The main story of Final Fantasy XIV is at an impasse for now, but that doesn't mean there's nothing to do in the game at the moment. In addition to improving alternative jobs, crafters, and collectors, you'll need to grind numerous other optional items, such as minions and mounts. Find out how to get fat cat servants in FFXIV.

How to get Fat Cat Servant in FFXIV.

The skirmishers in FFXIV don't do anything at all. They're pretty much just for show, while following you as you explore Eorzea. As cute as they look, that's actually the most important part of the game.

The Fat Cat is one of the most popular minions in the game right now, and if you still have enough Gil, you can easily get them. It can be sold or traded with other players and you can always check the market board on your server to see if someone has put it up for sale. However, you can assume that these are very expensive. You may have to purchase them yourself.

For this, you will need a holder of at least level 50. The only way to get this servant is through a Fisher fix company. As long as you have a Fisher level 50 gatekeeper, you can try to find that servant.

When you run out, you can buy more and more risk tokens from GC agents and they are cheap. The process is very time consuming.

Here is a list of all the items you can reward with a Servant Fat Cat.

Exploration of the Fourteenth Waters (level 50)
Fifteenth water expedition (level 50)
Waterside Adventure XVI (rank 50)
Waterside Adventure XVII (Level 51)
Waterside Adventures XVIII (Level 55)
Nineteenth water exploration (level 60)
XXIV Waterfront adventure (level 75)
XXV Waterside Adventure (level 80)
Each company takes 18 hours, so you have almost only one chance per day to find a servant. However, you can increase your chances if you have multiple Minions at the correct level.

That's all you need to get Fat Cat Minion in FFXIV. Be sure to search for G4MMO for more tips and information about the game. We have also provided instructions on how to start a new game as well as instructions on how to start a new game.

11/23/2020

Anonymous31905533

Threads: 0

Final Fantasy XIV is a wonderful game. AMZ game forum has shared a fantastic game through the AMZ games gallery. You can get dissertation writing services help to manage their thesis task easily. Fat cat minions can be arranged in stage 4. The previous 3 stages are not easy too.

12/02/2020

lisaking

I don’t think it's a dead end for Final Fantasy XIV, as I found many academic story reviews by students of renowned universities. The https://www.essayking.co.uk/essay-writers/ is an assignment writing service that used to help me with my homework and research papers, be it a general topic or a topic with technical background.

12/18/2020

Anonymous31907027

I am new to this forum website can anyone guide what information I'll get on this website as I am looking for writers and looking for buy essay online uk services from these writers if anyone has any information on this please let me know.

12/31/2020

Anonymous31907749

If you have the habit of starting your assignments at the last minute, we hope that you are prepared in case you are not able to complete the work on time. If you want our advice, we suggest that you consider the assignment writer online working at British Assignment Writers. They have a team of talented writers on board, so you may want to hire them for your work.

01/07/2021

johnnyexpert

Even a total novice can enjoy playing Ice Final Fantasy XIV Shadow Burners extension. During my assignment help by assignmentsexperts, I got more attention to sound acting and inspired real-world story with heartfelt meaningful class work with interesting new skills. I am looking forward to have its new version already.

Edited by johnnyexpert on 01/07/2021 10:51