Cross Kingdom Hero Convert

07:17 12/08/2016

anonymous10264685

Threads: 4

So I am guessing that I am not the only person who decides to go with a different Hero in the middle of leveling up for xyz reasons...

What I did notice is that we can reuse these legendary heroes in the Hero Convert tab in the recycle feature but that is only LIMITED to the heroes within the same kingdoms.

For example, most of my heroes belonged to Tempest Kingdom and I had one belonging to Celestial Kingdom and realized that she wasn't as powerful as I would expect her to be so opted to change for another Tempest Kingdom hero.

Now I have had the Celestial Kingdom Hero augmented to +6 before I decided to change it and I have a lot of the copies plus affinity heroes just lying around there with absolutely NO USE to me now....

What I would like to suggest is adding a cross kingdom convert, even if this uses more than 1 Hero Seal.

I can guarantee people like me will use it even if it will take 2-3 weeks to farm the necessary amount via the Weekly Quests.

Also, would like to suggest doing the same for the Mythic Heroes (i do not own one at the moment so I am not sure that the feature is in place)

This would really be a big help for all of the players :)

12/19/2016

anonymous10264685

Threads: 4

Good to know that this has been implemented at lvl 70! thanks! :)

12/19/2016

Van

Community Manager

Threads: 6

Good suggestions,I'll told our devs about it.Thanks for enjoying the game!

12/20/2016

Demi

Community Manager

Threads: 7

Hi, for your information you can do hero convert once your lvl 55 and once your lvl 70 and above you can already convert heroes across kingdom.

A wise man is superior to any insults which can be put upon him,

and the best reply to unseemly behavior is patience and moderation.

10/13/2019

Anonymous31878985

Threads: 0

A threat and all joy is filled for the automatic instruments for the field. The reforms of the grant and bestessays uk is visited for the quick slots for the sanity of the room for the better slots for the candidates.

10/17/2019

Anonymous31879251

Different evaluations in wow classic gold ordinary FIFA and therefore are much better and better, the more expensive they are.The mode is very popular and it is difficult today to purchase extremely great players for a couple coins. The coins are the only currency in the sport and they're what it's arrives.Most importantly, they may be made by playing

as much as you can. There are a total of  leagues, and the higher you climb the more leagues, the coins you may get.End up as a prize money. That means that you may already make good money by winning the championship in the first league and already buy some players from a FIFA  group of this week.But if you truly want to

purchase expensive players, then you need to play with a good deal of matches and save extremely long. Sure, you may be lucky enough to pull a Ronaldo or comparable player at a bunch  but that is very rare and ultimately costs a lot of money. Only those who are blessed can draw excellent players in one of the first and only couple

of packs, who can actually be sold for a great deal of cash, or who'd like to get played. That's why we offer cheap coins and coins to make your gaming experience a little less agreeable and diversified. Purchase your coins today.Here on our page In the event you still have doubts regarding the credibility of our site, just have a look at

what large youtubers our affiliates are and read through the content classic wow gold reviews of our customers on each pageStrong and impenetrable powerhouses but in the first counterattack or the initial shot from outside your goalkeeper gets a hole without resistance. It's apparent that you want a significant reinforcement if you want to compete with

Our site has cheap game coins, welcome to: https://www.mywowgold.com/

01/03/2020

Anonymous31883947

One of the first things you'll notice when you start playing this game is how simple it is to get into the combat and how easy it is to pull off stylish moves such as swings, uppercuts, asian takeout near me dash attacks and more. And while the game doesn't award you for disposing off your enemies in style it still feels good to pull off these moves because the combat is very fluid and swinging your sword like a baseball bat and throwing your enemies to a distance never feels old.

01/03/2020

Anonymous31883949

Barnes and Nobles has a superlative color ebook reader that is easy and fun to use, with just five exterior features, you can concentrate on your life instead of dedicating best pediatric doctor near me half of it to learning how to operate it. There are three things you will need to do to get started. I can do these things and I was born before there were cars.

01/07/2020

Anonymous31884195

Threads: 1

I think I need a lot of information on this, thank you for sharing 

wuxiaworld

02/05/2020

Anonymous31885563

Forums and forms of the change are invited for the individuals. Its impact is run for the use of the Bank card systems for all tips of the field. The technique is done for individuals. Challenge is deposed for the terms. The manner is done for the host of the facilities. margin is placed for the individuals. the element is filed for the reformation for the true values for the use of the offers for all humans.