Burnt out OSRS player wanting to try out something

21:35 08/11/2020

Anonymous31899163

Threads: 5

I'm mostly an OSRS participant. I am already level in OSRS but it seems I've hit a stump and RS gold was looking to get into RS3 for some time before I overlook OS again. I tried logging in and I am very overwhelmed with the amount of stuff I need to do. Is there a guide for new gamers or atleast a CC I could join that could atleast direct me to the right direction? After u know the menus, and also the connection between crafting skills and innovation RuneScape is wonderful. I was like you some weeks ago (Came from osrs) and I unlocked invention can truly say osrs just doesn't worth to even try again. I could assist her, send me rsn over personal message and let us get into adventures!

As you're coming from OSRS the wiki's [manual for players ]] may apply for you. It has got some advice and hyperlinks to material that has been changed post EoC which might help you. In case you have any questions about RuneScape feel free to ask me though happy to try and help! RS3 customisablity may be confusing at first but imo it makes it a game that is much better once you have tweaked it exactly how you like it and also do get into the swing of things.

RS3 is all about battle. Main goals are getting t70 nondegradable power (rather than tank) armor, nondegradable weapons for every design, 96 herb and 95 pray for overload and curses. Unlocking Priffindas is a excellent skilling goal which will give you something. On YouTube. He might not explain everything, but it lays out an street.

As a player, all of the additions are overwhelming, but if you attempt to execute efficiency and sustainably, RuneScape becomes fun. Dailies are also a big thing in RuneScape, therefore try to get right into them. My go to with RuneScape when I need leadership is to choose quests and do them! Questing is one of my favourite things to do, and therefore are IMO the best way to start progressing through everything.jagex reworked lots of the early quests (and it is possible to replay them) so they have voice acting and the likes. It might not be the childhood nostalgia, but questing is enjoyable in RS3. (plus the lodestone network makes early game much more accessible).

Why did you choose to do this rather than including an altar to Zamorak? Veliaf claims in the quest the witches are ultimately truly loyal only to themselves, but as a mere person, he is not exactly a reliable narrator. I have always thought that it would make much more sense to have a Zamorakian altar in Darkmeyer, both in RS3 and OSRS. So why would you choose not to buy runescape 3 gold do this?