Lottery Abusers

12:36 12/06/2016

Night

Threads: 1

I would like to report an issue that's been a needle in my eyes for quite some time.
Players with deep pockets in servers are abusing the Event Hall - Lottery event by placing a huge amount of bets. The result is alluring amount of diamonds in the current Lottery Pool, and because of their ??? bets, they collect all the rewards and this way: 1. They make even more diamonds than the amount they already spend in that event; 2. Others who placed bets get only bound diamonds as reward and losing the real diamonds (and I don't talk about that 1 bet - 200diamonds return, I talk about other blind souls that make 2 more bets extra and get tempted by the pool and lose the little they have). My suggestion to fix that issue is bets to have limited attempts. Here is a screenshot of s67.LostMage doing it (I am sorry for reporting you, mate, but I am a fair player and I no longer can close my eyes for it. What you are doing is abusing the game system to take advantage of it). When the rewards show up I will apply the end result screenshot.

League of Angels II

[S5] Paragon dawn (Europe)

IGN: Night

Guild: BLACKLISTED

Lords Road

[S69] Grey Ice (US East)

Guild: UniaoBR

12/07/2016

Night

Threads: 1

I wasn't able to view the rewards cause I didn't log in between 22:00 and reset. Another lottery today..  Will try to get a SS If he does it again.
  • Anonymous29236376 dag

06/11/2017 13:27

League of Angels II

[S5] Paragon dawn (Europe)

Guild: BLACKLISTED

Lords Road

[S69] Grey Ice (US East)

Guild: UniaoBR

06/11/2017

s58.ROSALINE

Threads: 6

To be honest this is not abuse at all. What are you going to report next, that X player is spending their diamonds wiser than you? I mean when I was active, people did this on my server all the time. Which is why I would just bet the 100 diamonds ONCE. 100 diamonds as a profit is nice already and if I can win some more, then that is just a bonus. I mean that is the point of a lottery. The more numbers you have, the higher chance to win the big prize is. 

I love Venus

06/15/2017

Niko

Threads: 8

Just my view, I wont do that to my server to be honest. But if I get that I would fight until the end 
Edited by Niko on 06/15/2017 11:42
 problems?

06/17/2017

BekBekLV

Threads: 3

Niko, you wont? But before one week you did it and get almost all places in this event. 2nd place get Kazuto and all other you.... It was first time when I was online and saw results - about other results I don't know
  • Anonymous27672988 yes,I was fighting for it. Kaz in the start had taken over it all and I had noticed it and I fought back.

06/22/2017 08:07

06/26/2017

Niko

Threads: 8

Post By BekBekLV
Niko, you wont? But before one week you did it and get almost all places in this event. 2nd place get Kazuto and all other you.... It was first time when I was online and saw results - about other results I don't know

Your problem is judging too fast

problems?