Angelic numerology.

04:34 05/22/2020

Anonymous31881279

Threads: 21

You know, I'm far from magic and mysticism, but I like numerology. I understood the essence of numerology when I calculated the meaning of my name and character from numbers. This is true and interesting. Do you like to learn the meaning of numbers and signs? It seems to me that some signs can give a lot of useful information to a person.

05/22/2020

Anonymous31879991

Threads: 21

Hi. I can only support your opinion on the importance of numerology in our lives. Recently I had an exceptional event related to my family and I could not understand for a long time why it happened this way and not otherwise. After I saw an interesting website about numerology and read this article, I began to understand a lot more, so I advise you to also pay attention to this link.

07/06/2020

Anonymous31896747

Threads: 0

It is spiritual growth, religion, and stability. Click here It is likewise wealth or financial ruin. It is an internal struggle to remain true to spiritual and ethical values, at the same time as at the equal time dedicating itself to the fabric global – one of the most conflicting numbers.