Which platform is better for game development

06:18 04/01/2020

Anonymous31889407

Threads: 2

Hey folks,

I want to know that which platform for game development, there are lots of things consider during these things, that's why i would take suggestion from you, i'm confused that which technology i should use, native or hybrid. i have planned that i'll use android app development first then i'll move to ios. but this is, should i developed on hybrid or ios.

Cheers,

04/08/2020

kajiyumi

Threads: 0

You can also develop a game for PC, just like how bowmasters game is developed, It is a mobile game that can now be played on PC. One of the perks playing it on PC, is bigger screen and better resolution. I can give you many reasons but that's just what I want to share

05/19/2020

Anonymous31893095

Threads: 7

It depends on what you want to see in the end. There are technologies which are good to start a marketplace website and games as well. All info about it here www.talk-business.co.uk/2020/01/15/everything-you-need-to-know-before-starting-an-online-marketplace/

05/19/2020

Anonymous31893357

If you use Instagram you've probably seen the number of IGFollowers that there are. At the very least, you know how many people are using the site and how many people are actively following you as well. As interesting as it is to have a large number of followers, the follower that you truly want to have is an Instagram View. For starters, Instagram Views is free to purchase on the site. It's not clear exactly how much they cost, but the most popular purchase seems to be a pack of thirty views for around fifteen dollars.

05/21/2020

Anonymous31893515

I prefer playiing on PC.

05/22/2020

Anonymous31893573

I'm perusing endlessly scrutinizing your web diary from my lap! Basically expected to state I revere examining your site and envision all of your BigRock Promo Code posts! Carry on the famous work with custom paper composing administration.