Lords Road - Big disadvantages in warrior class

19:31 12/01/2016

Ryntow

Threads: 4

Dear

I do not know if I just have this impression, but of the two existing classes on Loards Road, the warrior is the one who has more disadvantages than advantages.

If both classes had the same B.R, with equal attributes and runes, the warrior would still have a major disadvantage in the game.

Here are some disadvantages of the warrior:
1- Less damage per second - For it has only 4 damage skills, while mage has 5 skills, one of continuous damage;

2 - Need for contact for area damage - Because it has little range in area attack, while mage has long range and even damage targeting;

3 - First to receive the damage of mobs, boss and PvP - Because it needs to be in contact to give damages, while mage gets free damages or receives them last;

4- Skill 4 "Protector" has the lowest% - If compared to the skill 4 "Meteor" of the mage, it has a big difference of more than 11 percentage points (11 p.p).

These are some of the drawbacks I mapped to the warrior class.

I like to play in the warrior class, and I understand that if the game has two classes then it should have balance in the gameplay and skills.

Can you check what can be done to improve or optimize the warrior class's gameplay, so that these and other disadvantages do not exist?

And if any of the Lords Road players have any downside to comment, share.
Let's fight to minimize this disadvantageous scenario for the warrior class.

Att,

Ryntow
Lords Road
[S71] Immortal Song (US East)

Att,

Ryntow

Lords Road

12/01/2016

S71. Solaris

Threads: 2

up

12/01/2016

Gabriela SB

Threads: 0

It's an important question, I also want to know.

I'll wait for the answer.

12/01/2016

Ryntow

This, let's wait for Vets to return..

Att,

Ryntow

Lords Road

12/01/2016

Anonymous27031108

How sad this is, playing with warrior and having disadvantages.

12/01/2016

Anonymous27031116

This needs to be verified if it is true.

12/01/2016

Anonymous27031208

Woowww, if I knew I would not choose a warrior to play. :(

12/01/2016

Anonymous27031218

Why did they leave the warrior at a disadvantage?

12/01/2016

Anonymous27031268

Warrior only on in the game.

12/01/2016

Anonymous27031130

Better for me to kill a warrior like this . ;)

12/02/2016

Kitwritten

Community Manager

Threads: 282

I will address the issues

1) 1- Less damage per second - For it has only 4 damage skills, while mage has 5 skills, one of continuous damage;

Actually the two classes do different types of damage and if both characters had the same BR and eguipment, the mage is actually stonger because the MATK is calculated differently to the Patk

2 - Need for contact for area damage - Because it has little range in area attack, while mage has long range and even damage targeting;

Thats a long standing issue... the trouble is that a long distance ranged skill for the warrior would mean that the mage would need a close range attack.... it may work in theory but it does not actually work that well in a game.....

3 - First to receive the damage of mobs, boss and PvP - Because it needs to be in contact to give damages, while mage gets free damages or receives them last;

Actually thats not completely correct, mage vs mage is different to warrior vs warrior and warrior vs mage

The warrior has a different def system to the mage to compensate for the close up vs ranged combat....

4- Skill 4 "Protector" has the lowest% - If compared to the skill 4 "Meteor" of the mage, it has a big difference of more than 11 percentage points (11 p.p).

Yes thats correct but if you are using a direct comparison then you need to acknowledge that the skills for warrior and mage are also calculated differently and do not use the same direct comparison...

The devs response quite a long time ago, was that no, its impossible to balance the game out in the way that players want such as equal damage for warriors and mages because the damage types are different.

Yes the game was rebalanced in the past to the best possible combination and benefits but no it did not resolve some of the warriors complaints to the standard that the warriors felt the changes should be made but in reality the expected changes would have see the warrior become almost immune to warrior damage in order to have a higher warrior vs mage def

12/02/2016

anonymous10

Although Kitwritten, one big disadvantage warriors have is lack of Lord Medal. No one has it yet, and it is the mage mastery medal, the only one. While Valor is still atainable, which provides attack bonuses against warriors, basically removing the only advantage warriors had. Which was their defense. 

just saying valor medal gives an attack bonus against warriors but we do not get that same chance against mages because lord medal is not available. 

12/03/2016

Ryntow

Kitwritten

I understood that there is a way to calculate the different attributes for each class, I was not aware of this information.
I do not know what the calculation formula is and we do not have this information available, can you help us with locating this information?
This would greatly help to optimize playability and also reverse this uneasy imbalance.

And about the point presented by anonymous10 about this medal, I did not quite understand: was it deleta or something?

Att,

Ryntow

Lords Road

12/03/2016

Ryntow

In time,

If there is a different way of calculating, what is it and on what link is it located?
This information is important to minimize this imbalance between classes

Att,

Ryntow

Lords Road

12/03/2016

Ryntow

Lords Road is becoming a game of only one class: mage!!!

All rankings are formed by a majority of mages.

And who chooses to play as a warrior, must be very determined not to give up because of the great imbalance between classes.

In the current scenario, already knowing of this imbalance, surely would choose mage to play, even liking more of the gameplay for warriors.

Very sad this scenario of imbalance between classes, I look forward to return on the different calculation form to try to minimize the situation.

Att,

Ryntow

Lords Road

12/03/2016

Gabriela SB

Actually the warrior class is very disadvantaged in relation to the mage class.

This is unfair, I hope the Lords Road staff can help in the solution of this impace.
Because the gameplay must be balanced, since we have 2 classes in the game.

12/03/2016

Chris1

Threads: 11

Thank you for not  Kitwritten because i know if they fix warrior mage will be disavtance and in all game i player warrior should be because is a close attack mage is far that why i game gender don't count. even all this people are from on server and the server is [S71]Immortal Song 

sorry Rynthow, Solaria and Yourmistress thought the 2 player that support rynthow is mage again if you do what they say all mage will devel quit that why no gender in game choose the best one for you i repeat

Chris 

Lord Road