I when was in Spain, was vacationing there under sun.

17:40 10/02/2019

Anonymous31869513

Threads: 5

I when was in Spain, was vacationing there under sun. I also went shopping. I typed a lot of different things. And even grandpa bought a box of spirits. Purely under made to order. And everything was fine, so bought tickets on the plane. And it turned out that some of my Luggage is not suitable for flight. I felt like some kind of terrorist. Although it would seem. That I there dangerous was carrying. Had to generally borrow tickets in team bus and to go the entire day by bus. So what? Not leave the same was all that bought. And ticket successfully resold, with a small discount. Have you ever had a situation where you weren't allowed on the plane with your stuff?

10/03/2019

Anonymous31878425

Threads: 2

Accept the call to search for low cost flights and subscribe to mailing lists, daily monitor different services, clean cookies, install extensions against the traps of booking systems (so that they don’t track searches and raise prices), monitor collections in Telegram channels - thanks to all this, you can spend less money on a flight, but how much time and energy will planning itself take?

10/03/2019

Anonymous31878427

Threads: 1

Another nuance of an economical flight is when there is a weekend between the days of departure and arrival. The logic is simple: on weekdays employees of companies that don’t worry too much about travel expenses fly on business. But on the weekend, the bulk of passengers are tourists who prefer to save money and are in a hurry to buy airline tickets online, which is cheaper than at the box office.

10/03/2019

Anonymous31878425

Threads: 2

Online booking of a ticket is, first of all, an opportunity to choose and hold a seat on a necessary flight without redeeming it. The service is available to any passenger for a certain period - from several hours to 2-3 days.
The main advantage of booking is to keep the original price of the ticket. In order to book a ticket you need to do several things: Select the desired dates and the suitable flight; Enter the passenger data. After that, a notification about the reservation and its validity period will be sent to the mailing address you specified.

10/03/2019

Anonymous31878427

Threads: 1

Tuesday is often considered the best day to buy a discounted air ticket. Ticket managers go to work on Monday and study weekend sales. If not enough seats are sold, sales are organized and new prices are entered into the system on Monday night. Two-thirds of all sales still go to the online ticketing https://lowcost.club/ systems on Monday night and usually last only a couple of days. Such sales, however, often offer tickets with restrictions and not for all destinations. Airline ticketing systems determine the price for each flight and compare it with competitors' prices.

10/03/2019

LauraXX

Threads: 0

Spain is beloved by tourists and for objective reasons. Spain is hospitable there the beautiful sea and the beaches of jamon and sangria good shopping breathtaking parties unique attractions gorgeous nature. In all respects, Spain is ideal for any type of travel: a lazy beach active contemplative. Many dream of Spain and those who happened to visit Spain dream of an early return to this country.