Duty Call

13:05 11/28/2016

Anonymous27158428

Threads: 1

I recommend having a set time for Duty Call each week. Perhaps every Sunday or Monday. To date, it hasn't been an option for two weeks. There was at least two VIPs level 8 and 9 that quit playing. One of them said it was because he/she has been stuck for two weeks and was a lamp short of getting a hero when dc expired last time.

As for me, I am at level 116, and I am still forced to use Vlad because I only have Saladin and Leonidas (Red) and six orange heroes. I think that if I could obtain one or two of the heroes offered in Duty Call, I could actually compete with and advance. I understand that developers have lives and families, and need to go on vacation too. But requesting that Duty Call be offered less sporadically isn't an unreasonable request. I know a lot of the older players want more extravagant things (new maps, huge changes overall). Perhaps I will at some point as well. But right now, I simply wish to be given a fair chance to succeed in the quests and a fair chance to actually compete with some of the better players that have been playing it longer or have had ridiculous luck.

Please make Duty Call a weekly thing. That is all I am asking. :) 
Edited by Community Manager on 11/28/2016 13:05

11/28/2016

Ducount

Threads: 12

Desperately seeking Duty Call!  Where oh where have you gone?

11/28/2016

Van

Community Manager

Threads: 6

I'll forward and let our devs handle it.