S13 Cyclops vision is opening at 7AM US east time on the 6th of September 2018

02:36 09/05/2018

Kitwritten

Community Manager

Threads: 282

S13 Cyclops vision is opening at 7AM US east time on the 5th of September 2018

Dear Warriors. We are pleased to announce the opening of S13.

The Cyclops thrall is a boss thrall and while he only has one eye, it also means that he has a single view of the world, destroy all in his path.

As a boss thrall, he has the throw stone skill and also the character skill, AoE immortal warsong which gives a short time immunity to all damage. This can make him a very effective and powerful companion in battle when the skill triggers as it can make a team immune to damage.

With enhanced damage, he can be a good tank type thrall in a team and is not a thrall to be taken lightly. The Cyclops is also a world boss in the first world map and will give players an idea of how bad tempered the Cyclops can be.

IF you have any questions, suggestions, ideas or feedback. Please feel free to share them with our in game GMs, on FB, in forums or if you wish to talk directly with the dev team, download Wechat or QQ as a app for mobile and we will tell you how to make contact with us.

AMZGame ROG server: http://rog.amzgame.com/

FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/RealmofGuardians/

ROG Forums: http://forum.amzgame.com/?forum_id=38

Edited by Community Manager on 09/05/2018 02:36

09/05/2018

Anonymous31484564

Threads: 3

Wow, yet another server before fixing stuff. You are not going to make money if you do not fix what is wrong

09/05/2018

Kitwritten

Community Manager

and yet you can not list what needs to be checked or fixed ?

09/06/2018

Anonymous31501988

Threads: 0

GM i think,  they refer to the nightmare dungeons its impossible to done with a team the more team mates the more powerful mobs that hits 

09/08/2018

Anonymous31484564

You are all ready well aware of what is wrong, you are just deflecting so you do not have to address it. People are quitting after 3 days of trying the game. 10 is dead except for a few people and their alts. Half the active people in 12 left, so just keep doing your awesome job of killing the game

09/08/2018

Kitwritten

Community Manager

the problem is that you are trying to present your opinion as fact and proof, to somebody that is is experienced in gaming and knows that the average player retention after 3 days of a server opening, is only 10-12% and thats even in the big games like LoA, LoA2, LoA3, wartune etc......

Players quitting ? players quit all the time for various reasons but for some stupid reason, players try constantly to insist that players are only quitting for one reason..... I have had 3 players try to insist that one player quit because of the update, the player is actually one of my GMs that is on holiday and went on holiday before the update......

thats why I get annoyed with players that try to claim why players are quitting

lastly, you are claiming something is wrong, yet you will not say what...... does not give you much credibility if you can not even explain what you feel is wrong but claim to speak for many players

09/20/2018

Anonymous31484564

Buddy, i have more game experience than you. I spent 30 years working for THQ and Bethseda Studios. You know who they are? You claiming "experience" with these Asian bait and switch "companies" is laughable. As A GM, you are just customer service. You have nothing to do with the development of the game.I have not said what is wrong? Are you fucking stupid? My posts are all over saying what the problem is. But you do what customer service does best and try to make it to where the customer is stupid and deflect from what is wrong

09/21/2018

Kitwritten

Community Manager

I am sure that you are aware that ROG is a beta game IE game in development and that changes, that you do not like or agree with, do not mean that they are bugs... that is normal for browser games, they do not release as a final version release

talking about how you worked for companies that developed video games for consoles originally then moving in to console and PC games....  I do not care who you claim to have worked for, if you can not answer simple questions, then you are wasting peoples time and I am closing the thread so you do not continue to use it to play games.