RoG Update 1 AM US East server time. 1st of Sept.

00:01 08/30/2018

Kitwritten

Community Manager

Threads: 282

RoG Update 1 AM US East server time. 1st of Sept.

Also S1-9 ( excluding S6 EU ) will be changed to cross server. This means that servers will share the same server platform but retain their server number and separate server ranking system

For players that are new to this system, the login does not change. For Players that have one account and characters on different servers, use a seperate browser for each character. IE S1 character on Firefox and S2 character on chrome.

S6. You will be updated to new version. we can not put you in cross server as you are the only EU server currently. We have not forgotten about our EU players. there are
plans for a new EU server

Please share your feedback, questions and suggestions. We understand that players may have negative feedback regarding the new version and cross server, please try to be detailed in your feedback but not abusive.

RoG Dev team

08/30/2018

Paalhonxs

Threads: 14

• Anonymous31949129 yes its good https://www.influocialdigital.com/social-media-marketing-agency-calicut.php

11/01/2022 02:05

08/30/2018

Paalhonxs

Threads: 14

08/30/2018

QuinLazuli

Threads: 0

Plsss maKe it Fast...11

08/30/2018

QuinLazuli

08/30/2018

Anonymous31630368

Threads: 1

LOL how can someone make update to a server fast ? It's gonna take as long as it's required !!

08/30/2018

Kitwritten

Community Manager

servers open again

08/30/2018

Anonymous31484564

Threads: 3

So did maintenance did not include new version of game?

08/31/2018

Anonymous31484564

Threads: 3

Well, congratulations on ruining the game. Most of server 10 quit because of the bs update. Insane dungeons are now impossible to do even with a team, and DM and TA are controlled by s1 players because no one can even compete with emperor gear when you are lucky to have 1 noble gear.

09/01/2018

Kitwritten

Community Manager

Insane dungeons require a team, and the drops were increased in dungeons as requested. RoG is intended to be a solo / team game. That has been stated from the start.

DM and TA will take a few days to settle down so we can get a better idea on how it is working out and review what changes may be needed.

I do have the feeling that players are used to click and point games where there is not really a challenge to players, they just overwhelm npc..... and no thats not a dig at players, its simply an opinion based on the amount of games that do not challenge players much any more......

RoG was intended to be a game that challenged people, tested them and their gaming skills and understanding and their ability to adapt, rather than just pay for the best stuff in the game, blow through the game in 2 months then quit  and if players are quitting when the going gets tough then maybe RoG is not the game for them.......

That also is not a insult, different players have different gaming styles and gaming preferences.......

09/01/2018

Anonymous31501988

hello i just want to say that S10 and S11 are not so ready for the cross over of DM and TA we waste alot of ticket aside from getting killed by monstrous players. we are late boomers and not so ready ,we supposed to be separated from the leading servers or else everyone of us gets mad. Server ahead of months from us is definitely unfair to battle. please hear all of us. we love the game but please take care of us newbies
  • Anonymous31977507 !

12/21/2023 01:36

09/01/2018

Kitwritten

Community Manager

I do agree with you, we need to review S10 and S11 status in DM and TA. I believe it would be better if they both had cross server but only S10 and S11.....

I did know of the plan to make DM and TA cross server, I just was not aware that it including S10 and S11, I understood that S1-9 was going cross server.

09/02/2018

anonymous10671291

please do it we all of us choose not to participate or just die inside the arena im from S11

09/02/2018

Anonymous31516742

Hi !

I can understand, that you want the players to play in 3-people-teams. Thats ok.

What i don't understand is, why did you guys nerf all healing runes by est. 70% ???

And why did you nerf the damage of my char by est. 60% ???

I was able to run Levl 37 insane alone. Now i am killed in 37 by first add-group. 

I tried levl 25 but i am not able to kill the boss in 7min, so again no chance. 

VERY disappointing. By the way my Levl is 70. 

I have one royal, 2 noble and the rest is knight. i have upgraded them to lila.

Before update i estimated that i was able to build my next noble part in 10 days.

Now i am able to win levl 25 in elite with full team, i got 10 water, but need 7.000, so 

i have to do this ini 700 times (boring) which should take a month. After that i need 

16.000 copper ingots which will take another 2 months. So you have upped the 

grinding from 10 days to 90 days. Thank you for destroying an interesting game.

09/03/2018

Anonymous31501988

i see you have time to reduce the droprate why not to serve good care for dominated server S11 and S10 

09/03/2018

Kitwritten

Community Manager

I will address the concerns.

We changed the wings system, the combat system and added the guild system with the tech..... as planned we also updated S1-9 to the correct combat system as the combat system was updated a few versions ago but S1-9 were not updated with it until the last version update.

By adding the guild tech system and tweaking the wings system, if we did not rebalance the combat system, players would have become so over powered, it would have been ridiculous.

As it was, S1-9 were actually overpowered because we had not updated the combat system so now its correct.

Unfortunately, yes players are seeing how overpowered they are when they try to run insane dungeons solo, which were actually intended to be team dungeons. It has also highlighted flaws in player builds.

Yes we corrected the drop rate in Resource dungeons, it was too high.

As for combining items, yes players will go for the for the numbers that appear to have the biggest OMG factor but if players are going to try and tell me that they have to farm 16,000 copper ingots and it will take months to do, my responsible is going to be if you are only going to use copper ingots and work your way up the combination chain from there, you need to revise your game play, as farming dungeons for other ingots or finding other sources of ingots, also works. I know because its what I have been doing myself.

Now if players are going to complain about how hard it is with their characters to clear dungeons, I will happily come and check their character out if they give the character and server name and I will be able to tell them where they need to change their builds.......

As for S10 and S11, yes they are in cross server events ONLY...... they are not in world cross server.

09/04/2018

Anonymous31501988

thats the point we play with players that are too strong in cross server events we get killed instantly and cant participate cause of greedy players. im from S11 and definitely one of the toughest but too sad i cant stand a chance to play a single ticket of mine to play TA and DM please dont ignore this