Create RoG events by giving your feedback. ( open ended event )

01:36 07/31/2018

Kitwritten

Community Manager

Threads: 282

Create RoG events by giving your feedback. ( open ended event )

Great and honoured warriors. We need your attention, your ears and your wise words. We have listened to your musings about events and how you would like to see us structure them better for players. We are now in a position where we can do that better. The next step is to have a list of players feedback to use as a guide.

A simple guide to event types:

Recharge: A event where recharging as a single amount or accumulative amount can gain rewards.
Single may mean recharging 5000, 10,000, 15, 000 as separate recharges.  Accumulative means recharge 5,000 x3 will give you a total of 15,000

Consume: A event where diamonds are used in game for purchasing. This can include diamonds gained in game by players, as well as recharged diamonds.

While it can be easy to say give us more events or give us more Recharge / consume events. It is better to be more specific such as please give us a bi weekly event system where one week is recharge events and the following week is consume. This way we are gaining better benefits from events.

There is many types of events such as:

if X number of players become VIP then the whole server gets x rewards.

Server reaches X amount of recharging and whole server is rewarded

Wings events where players get to by the wings types they prefer and what to use.

Thrall and boss thrall events: This can be for specific thrall.

Specific Item events: Refine stones and refine locks for example

Buy X amount and get X amount as a rewards: IE buy 5 mythic gradestones get 2 free.

They are just examples to help players. We know that players have played many games and will have a lot of ideas about what events they enjoyed in other games, so use them as a guide and inspiration in RoG.

Be sure to list the items you would prefer to see in events and how you would best like to get them.

We can not say that we can provide the exact events that players want, but with more feedback we have more ideas and options to consider. So share your ideas for events and lets work together.

08/27/2024

Anonymous31985281

Threads: 0

This valuable appearances totally proper. Each one of minimal details have decided thanks to large number with practical experience simple awareness. I'm just excited them just as before significantly.

carpet cleaning near me Havant

08/27/2024

Anonymous31985281

I am jovial you take pride in what you write. It makes you stand way out from many other writers that can not push high-quality content like you.

honda parts online

08/28/2024

Anonymous31982935

mcw77 is an organization that is actively forming and developing with the goal of putting itself at the forefront of the online entertainment and gambling industry.  tải app mcw77

08/30/2024

Anonymous31985281

You will find dissertation online sites via internet settle purchase not surprisingly well-known while in the web pages.

kpk88

08/30/2024

Anonymous31961925

Simply want to point out your write-up is impressive. The actual clarity in your submit is just breathtaking and i also can easily presume you are an expert on this discipline. Nicely together with your agreement let me grab your own rss to maintain to date using incoming post. Cheers a thousand and please keep up the particular fantastic function. phentermine 37.5 prescription online

08/30/2024

Anonymous31977395

Whoa, reading this is really interesting. I'm happy I was able to read this and find it. Fantastic work on this material. It was really enjoyable to me. I appreciate the excellent and unusual information. أهلية التأشيرة الهندية الإلكترونية لمواطني سانت كيتس ونيفيس

08/31/2024

Anonymous31985281

Sometimes it is what's more a reasonably fine text that him and i unquestionably liked investigating. Not always every day which will have fun with the probability to see a supplement.

estatísticas de cuiabá esporte clube x athletico-pr

09/05/2024

Anonymous31999895

การ วิเคราะห์บอล สภาพร่างกายและจิตใจของผู้เล่น สภาพร่างกายและจิตใจของผู้เล่นมีผลต่อผลการแข่งขันอย่างมาก การบาดเจ็บ ความเหนื่อยล้า และความกดดันเป็นปัจจัยที่ต้องพิจารณา การที่ทีมมีผู้เล่นหลักบาดเจ็บหรือมีปัญหาส่วนตัวอาจส่งผลต่อการเล่นในสนาม ดังนั้นการเช็คข้อมูลเหล่านี้ก่อนวิเคราะห์เป็นสิ่งที่จำเป็น

09/07/2024

Anonymous31994099

Threads: 5

Immerse yourself in the world of premium outerwear with our exceptional range of men’s branded jackets, where style meets performance in perfect harmony. Our collection is crafted to offer not just a garment, but an experience—one that combines high-quality materials, cutting-edge design, and meticulous attention to detail. Elevate your wardrobe with jackets that not only enhance your look but also cater to your every need, from daily commutes to special events.

Our assortment of men’s branded jackets features a rich variety of styles tailored to suit diverse tastes and requirements. For those who value timeless sophistication, our leather jackets provide a luxurious touch with their smooth textures and classic silhouettes. Ideal for making a bold statement, these jackets exude an air of confidence and elegance that complements both casual and semi-formal attire. On the other hand, our collection of modern technical jackets incorporates advanced fabric technologies designed to deliver superior performance, whether you’re braving the elements or seeking a stylish layer for everyday wear.

What sets our branded jackets for men apart is their exceptional craftsmanship and superior quality. Each jacket is constructed using top-tier materials and adheres to rigorous manufacturing standards, ensuring longevity and resilience. Features such as reinforced seams, premium hardware, and thoughtfully designed functional elements enhance both the durability and practicality of the jackets. Whether you’re navigating a bustling cityscape or embarking on a weekend getaway, these jackets are designed to provide comfort and protection without sacrificing style.

Versatility is a cornerstone of our men’s branded jackets collection. Each piece is designed to seamlessly integrate into your existing wardrobe, offering a range of styling options for various occasions. Pair a sleek, minimalist bomber jacket with chinos for a refined yet casual look, or layer a rugged parka over a sweater for a cozy, outdoor-ready ensemble. The adaptability of these jackets ensures that you can transition effortlessly from work to leisure, all while maintaining a polished and sophisticated appearance.

Investing in one of our men’s branded jackets is more than just adding a new piece to your wardrobe; it’s about embracing a lifestyle of refined elegance and practical sophistication. These jackets are crafted to deliver both immediate visual impact and long-term value, making them essential additions to any modern wardrobe. Explore our collection today and discover how our premium men’s branded jackets can transform your outerwear game. With each piece offering a blend of style, comfort, and functionality, you’ll find the perfect jacket to elevate your everyday look and make a lasting impression wherever you go. Don’t miss the opportunity to experience the ultimate in outerwear luxury and redefine your fashion with jackets that epitomize excellence and innovation.

09/14/2024

Anonymous31937113

Threads: 4

Very nice blog and articles. I am realy very happy to visit your blog. Now I am found which I actually want. I check your blog everyday and try to learn something from your blog. Thank you and waiting for your new post.   Сиделка в Германии

09/16/2024

Anonymous31985281

I needed to put you the little bit of note to finally say thanks over again about the pleasant pointers you’ve contributed at this time. It’s really incredibly generous of people like you to provide without restraint all most people could have offered as an ebook in making some bucks on their own, even more so considering that you could possibly have tried it in case you desired. The inspiring ideas additionally served as the good way to fully grasp that other people online have the identical zeal just like mine to learn a little more in regard to this condition. I am sure there are many more enjoyable sessions ahead for individuals that check out your blog.

이강인중계