Sad Story

02:02 07/15/2018

Jay_BRgaming

Threads: 13

Hi there, i cant take this 

Im S58.Tartarus of CoA

When i saw the game such a beautiful game and i love it so much
I met My first Friend s58.WhiteChenChen we are same lvl 1 we meet on 
the Village and we create our first clan Wolves but when he got off i Leave the clan and i realize that not good i didnt so him again and i meet s58. Kijin it was fan because he is same filipino as me sorry for grammar 

but yeah we pay day by day and i saw at World chat this guys is the strongest on our server lately before the merge came
S58.Teddy i saw when the game was on he got 400 k BR 
he crashing all players on coleseum
on Flag Event 
And we became a friend 
i Join the strongest guild 
Called 
s58.Chillgamerz
it was quite interesting we have such having fun , all night all day and the vacation came , We online for 18 hours a day 
this game make me sleep for 12 am for Asura and wake up for 2 am
we happy all day presence of friendship Unity in our guild and in event of 
i for get what that event but it guild vs guild 
i saw s58.Shadow the Number 2 in ranking ii thought this man is the nemesis of our guild 
then one moment we been merge to s58,s59,s60,s61,s62 we meet s62.Dhalian and Flower the strongest from there server i dont care we been friend seens the mrge then chillgamerz have problem about members so they decide if we go create a guild and leader is dhalian and flower i decide to join
then they created s62.Nephilim first it just good and i kicked out because flower make my day bad but yeah it was fun she is the best i think a lawyer because she have so many things know when we talking about the game 
i leave to nephilim 
i go in  S58.Supreme_Shadow I really miss this guild T_T  i like this Master if you read this pls pm me on fb 
this guild not just fun and unity , Love and equality is here we s58.Sirzechs accidentally disband it it totally lvl 20
and we make s64.Divine works we lvl up this to 20 by creating account then use the compensation 2000 diamonds
but the promblem is on

The TD have been down for 2 weeks
They say they work for it 
asap 
1 by 1 

from 200 player to 70
70 to 40 feel it yeah lonelyness
40 to 19
19 to 13 players left and finally  s58.Ohbeonecanob s58.Kyreem 
s58.Tartarus S.60 Iryna S58.Shadow S59.PrincessAmber and s58.Sirzechs ,S58 lokin left 
i feel the world chat have silence Online for 17 hours without chat mate 
Playing Corridor defence alone 
Playing Turnip Alone
i reach 2 Million BR wit hmy buddy s58.Shadow
I like the game i play 1 and 8 mont h for it pls give a ttetion 
sadly make For All my friend i hope the War on coleseum we repeat all the fun again , I really Miss all you guys
s58-Tartarus

07/15/2018

Jay_BRgaming

Threads: 13

Comment here all the coa player miss the game :(

07/15/2018

LadyLyreurix

Threads: 1

awwww

07/15/2018

Kitwritten

Community Manager

Threads: 282

very hard reading..... because its a players personal story of their time in a game they love and that matters so much to them....

its something I rarely see in game forums.... but as far as posts go, they rate up there amongst the best posts I can read in a forum......

I get how you feel, I am a gamer myself and I have seen many games pass their glory days over the years....

I have been privileged to work on and share CoA with players... and yes, I would love to see CoA undergo a rebuild and revival..... the same with tiny mighty, shaikan, sleigelord, felspire, lords road ....... so yes, I know how you feel.....

We care about the games, about the players and its never easy to see a game fading. In players eyes, its easy to do fixes, updates and revive the game but it depends on player interest and player numbers.... and we compete against console, mobile and other browser games..... its just not as simple as players hope.....

08/07/2018

TaraRoseHaven

Threads: 9

I take it COA on S11, S43 or S44 is no longer available to play now. Yes, it is sad.

"This page can’t be displayed

• Make sure the web address http://s11-coa.amzgame.com is correct.
  • Look for the page with your search engine.
  • Refresh the page in a few minutes."

UPDATES, DIFFERENT BROWSERS, CLEARING CACHES AND REFRESHING DOES NOT WORK ON MY END!

08/08/2018

Kitwritten

Community Manager

Its a issue I have seen before, its a problem with the FB CDN, it means that FB has changed something on their side and that causes the loading of information from their servers, not to work correctly for CoA....

I will report it

08/08/2018

TaraRoseHaven

My gameplay nor my personal account have ever been connected with FB. Never used a mini client either so I'm not sure FB CDN is my issue. Perhaps for other players' accounts. Thank you for reporting my problem.

08/08/2018

Sturm Brightblade

Threads: 16

S14 isn't loading anymore. guess the game was taken down.

To bad, but then couldn't play for weeks now.

Guess this is a bye bye to amzgames.

Was a nice time here, but either the games are gone or boring now.

All the best for you guys. Maybe we stumble upon each other on other platforms.

Cheers Sturm, Caramon or Dalamar, whatever I used in games hehe

08/08/2018

Kitwritten

Community Manager

The FB CDN is tied into the servers because AMZ players share the servers with FB players...... so if a issue arises with the FB CDN its going to affect all players regardless because it means the server itself is not loading.

What browser do you run as there was also a change with google browsers that may also be causing issues.

The game has not been taken down but the CoA devs are working on RoG which is the new game we launched.....which means fixing CoA takes longer and unfortunately as players have noticed, CoA is having ongoing issues, the same as LR, issues that can be temp fixed but not perm fixed

08/09/2018

Sturm Brightblade

I see only a connect then a computer with a sad face (like most players lol)

And no it could be nothing with my connection. everything else is

running fine, fast and stable.

btw before I could not play because of the flash bug.

It happened from one day to the other without changing anything towards

flash on my side (chrome portable with some older flash)

Now coa is gone completely for me.

And tbh RoG is a big disappointment for me.

Like the other new games amzgames had in portfolio.

So good bye and see you somewhere else.

Cheers

08/09/2018

TaraRoseHaven

I have the latest version of IE.

08/09/2018

Kitwritten

Community Manager

I have talked with the devs, its definately not player side, its server side and in no way is it the players connection, browser etc.... its a combination of a number of factors server side, including the game engine, browser updates, flash player changes, etc etc, that have created a perfect storm.....

straight up, it looks like the end of CoA as fixing it is not really a option now, it would take weeks of work to fix all the issues

08/09/2018

Sturm Brightblade

Thanks for the clarification kit.

Sad that the game is unfixable, but better that then an unstable, frustrating game

that needs a kick in the server guts (aka reboot ^^) every now and then.

Since there are no games right now on here I like to play, it as stated a bye bye

So I won't even ask about some nice package - for a longtime player and recharger on

coa - on some of the other games.

All the best

Cheers

08/09/2018

TaraRoseHaven

Okay. Well, thank you for your time. Good Luck to Everyone!

08/17/2018

Edzz

Threads: 4

Its been awhile coanatics i miss the old days playing this awesome game.

05/06/2022

Anonymous31931577

Threads: 0

Nice job guys! You can hire a knowledgeable writer from https://topessaybrands.com/review/masterpaper-com-review/ to paraphrase your work. Don’t just give up on a paper if it lacks originality. Get professional helper who can re-phrase the text without changing your ideas. Pass any plagiarism screening with ease!