Cannot log in Lords Road server 80

21:39 06/19/2018

anonymous11408384

Threads: 2

Hi, Today I have been unable to log in to Lords Road server 80. The loading bar stops at Total Progress 13%, as if the server were offline. I log in to Lords Road through Kongregate. I don't know if the problem is just for me, s80.Honey-Mia, or all s80 players.  Maybe one of them will see this topic here and tell me :)

As a test, I tried a different server. I successfully logged in to server 79 and created a new character there, which was able to log in and out and back in again just fine. I was hoping to find some people there who I know have characters on both s79 and s80.  But I only saw one other person playing on s79, another newly created character like mine. Server 79 seemed to be severely bugged. On my new character, stamina did not restore and skill points did not restore, so it would be very difficult to grow stronger. There may have been other bugs that I could not see because of my low character level. However I'm not interested in continuing on s79, it was just a test.

As another test, I visited our Russian "cousins" at playlordsroad.us. We fight their players in Immortal Combat sometimes, and my s80.Honey-Mia has helped some of them in cross-server Team Defense, so I know that they have a relationship with amzgame. I made a new character on their newest server, and things seem to be working fine there.

So, for me, the login problem is isolated to amz server 80.  I hope this turns out to be something that amz can fix.  Thanks in advance for any help.

06/27/2018

anonymous11408384

It's been a week and I still can't log in to Lords Road server 80.

Can anyone else log in? Or is it just me?

I know that I do most of the talking for server 80 here, but now I really need someone else to speak up please.

06/27/2018

Kitwritten

Community Manager

Threads: 282

That issue was reported. As for when we can get the devs to fix it......

06/27/2018

anonymous11408384

Thank you for your response, Kit. It is nice to know there is another human out there. :)

When I try today, things are different. Now I am not even getting to the loading bar. Instead I get a connection timeout error when I try any amz server (not just server 80). I hope that means someone is working on it today.

06/27/2018

anonymous11084312

Threads: 6

time out is happening for s42 queens road also at this time.

i was able to get in  11 hours ago then had to go offline.  most of the game had not reset as has happened since may 31,2018.

character is Arvulf

07/02/2018

anonymous11408384

Still getting a connection timeout error when I try any amz Lords Road server. (Lords Road on non-amz servers is working.)

And thanks for checking it too Arvulf, it is very helpful to know that I am not the only person having problems with the amz servers.

07/02/2018

Kitwritten

Community Manager

On it, thanks for the report....

07/02/2018

anonymous11084312

which non amz servers were tried?   i tried Y8 but couldnt get in. google showed Kongregate having it but i couldnt find it there

over a month since no resets , now over a week with timeout errors. so probably lguild leadership will start cycling like happened last few times couldnt log in.

• anonymous11408384 I went to www.playlordsroad.us and played on server 50 there. Those servers are also available from facebook, but not kongregate.

07/03/2018 00:12

07/04/2018

anonymous11084312

thanks' i tried the 1st one but got an error message in russian. also my server s42  wasnt called  queens realm but doesnt matter cause i couldnt get in
  • anonymous11408384 Correct, the servers on playlordsroad.us are a different set of servers. The servers you access here (and from kongregate, where I log in) are the amz servers, amz.s1-amz.s80. The amz servers are old, amz.s80 was created more than a year ago. The servers you access on playlordsroad.us are the fb servers, fb.s1-fb.s50. fb.s50 is a new server, created about 6 weeks ago. If you go to play on any of the fb servers, you will need to make a new account and play a new character. My little test mage on fb.s50 is now lvl 46 and 118k br. They have Chaos VS there, and I get stomped by big players from fb.s36-fb.s49.

07/04/2018 14:33

07/05/2018

anonymous11084312

thanks.   i wont start over, not worth it for me . im lvl 100 and was less than a month away from lvl 10 vip  

btw - i found a guild mate in another game who also cant get into this game.

07/05/2018

anonymous11084312

forgot to mention that i think i started in 2015 and s42 is my orginal server so it yrs old.  couple yrs ago there was a "stuck at 13% log on glitch" and we lost overt half our guild, Union. the folks got too frustrated.  

07/05/2018

anonymous11408384

I am not trying to recruit people to another site, I am just trying to learn more about the problem.

I understand about not wanting to start over. I don't want to lose my old character either. I already lost a lvl 100 here when amz server 23 shut down. Then I went to Thundercall and lost another lvl 100 there when my Thundercall server shut down. Then I came back here to amz server 80, and I would really like to continue the character I have been building there.

But I can't log in to any amz servers right now. So I have been trying various things. I posted here, and you answered, so I know I'm not the only one. I know that the amz servers and the fb servers are connected, because amz players fight fb players in Immortal Combat, and amz players can help fb players in cross-server team defense. That's why I tried playing on a fb server. It is very interesting that we can play on fb servers but can not get in to amz servers. This shows that the problem is not with the game, but with the servers.

07/06/2018

Kitwritten

Community Manager

The FB servers are actually AMZ servers. When players login using FB, its a portal to the AMZ servers.

We use server hosts. It means that we do not physically own or maintain the servers. Which is ironic considering that one of the main player complaints is that we need to fix or replace our servers. We have changed server hosts a few times, something that players often have not noticed.

the issue is in coding that needs changing but we do not have the rights or permission to do that. so its a ongoing headache for us and for the players... and of course everything the issue happens, we have to find a dev and the time to get it reset again. This is part of why we are changing direction in gaming. Its too bloody annoying to have games that we can not get updated or serviced so they are working well for players.

07/06/2018

anonymous11408384

I am aware that (when they are working) you can log in to the AMZ servers from here, from Kongregate, and from facebook.  When you see them in game, they are prefixed with amz.  I used to play on amz.23, and I have a character on amz.s80, as well as a little test character on amz.s79. We cannot get in to any AMZ servers right now.

There is *another* set of Lords Road servers that are prefxed with fb, which can be accessed from facebook as well but also www.playlordsroad.us (the Russian site).  There are 50 other servers here with different names and players from the amz servers. These servers are working right now.  We can log in, all the daily events reset, and can even enter Chaos VS. I am currently playing a test character on fb.s50 (Frost Forest), the newest Russian server (1 month old).

I know that the amz servers and the Russian servers are related, because we fight them sometimes in Immortal Combat (in the rare cases when there are 2 live players), and because we can do cross-server Team Defense with them. We have had their players make accounts here just to ask our big players for help in Team Defense.  I think all the servers (amz and the Russian servers) might actually be on the same physical machine somewhere.  The problem is that we can not log in to the amz servers, but we can log in and play on the Russian servers. There is something broken for amz players that is not broken for the others.

07/07/2018

anonymous11084312

thx for the info guys. 

please keep trying to get the problem fixed

07/11/2018

anonymous11084312

it occurs to me that there  may be a contract or agreement between amz and the Lords Road developers that may obligate the devs to fix the problem. could that be looked into?

07/11/2018

Kitwritten

Community Manager

The answer would be yes, the problem is the devs are ignoring any attempts to contact them regarding LR