EW Dev Feedback request

03:16 05/18/2018

Kitwritten

Community Manager

Threads: 282

We have a request on what players would like to see added or improved in EW

This is for ELYSIAN WAR, not for other AMZ games

We already have the blitz bug reported so we are looking for information about expanding, improving and updating the games please

Edited by Community Manager on 05/18/2018 03:16

05/18/2018

changeling

Threads: 1

-A couple added timed(enter at x hour, not rotating style) daily events for a chunk reward of the most used items. This would also force people to be on at said time, and therefore help out the guild dungeons by having a permanently solid time to come together. Which you wouldn't think would be an issue, but it was. 

(As far as prize structure, I'll leave that to your staff member to help on, or maybe one of the very few retained week one players to suggest what they might still regularly need a ton of apart from always, always the ever growing pit of drachma requirements.)

-REMOVE the archer towers from Olympus battles. It's bad enough the AI is dumb enough to say repeatedly use fire attacks on a general who has fire immunity, or stand right next to one another so the next round your open to multi-hit skills, but the amount of time the attacker has lost based on hitting the 2 damn useless towers instead of finishing off a general is ridiculous. I could understand this being a helping thing to defense IF both sides weren't comp controlled, but they are... 

-Set a time limit on servers to remove the overpowered beta accounts you stuck in. Even the best dailies, were constantly having match options out of their league, and this just further slows down an already snail pacing after the first charge, and honestly I don't understand why players couldn't be left to facing own actives only to begin with. 

-Please add in another way, slowly is fine, but a legitimate collectible way to gain Supremes from daily play, apart from the whopping 3% in elite draws. This makes it far too luck based on later game, and with matching upgrades even the best purple combinations doesn't stand up to about 2/3rds of the supremes, which is like 1/3rd of the games' current roster. Some of which providing such a significant boost in this or that game area; like Iset for Olympus, that it's a have or have not situation, which no amount of extra time or $ support would change. 

Apart from that it's a decent little game for what it is, although better map spots are quickly taken, and maybe either expanding those, or opening other servers with their own, while crossing whatever else, would help a great deal. As it stands though, waiting for the numbers to do so won't happen before you have those already far and done with current content, so using that as a basis should be cast aside. 

Not suggesting spam them out, but going into it late enough when the current limited pvp areas are easily dominated by a handful that stuck around; not including alts as for example 1 player has at least 4, drives newer players attempting the game out, as there isn't really a catch up measure. Combine this with how grindy the game quickly feels after about week 2, adding anymore grind to that from the lack of needed resources just turns anyone looking for more then a few hours of casual play at a time away permanently. 

This is coming from a person who until a few weeks ago when I left from an utter lack of fixes/support for months on end, even with the few launch issues, and a close to non-existent daily playerbase, was consistently ranked at minimum in the top 3-4 in any area of the game. Even with taking some time off a couple times, so I feel these opinions have weight. As far as  a response back, I also wouldn't expect much. From the lack of current overall posting activity on AMZ forums to begin with, and then adding that by the time I stopped logging on retained even every other day player values for this game were under 3 dozen. Daily full actives; minus alts, maybe 15, and those around from the start? 7. Having put all that down, and even knowing that I've given up on the game going on 3 weeks ago now, I state what I have in hopes for needed improvements on the quality of play for those that still remain. And so just maybe over the course of you're hosting you might at least hit your ROI for the initial release. As it stands though, outside one person who supposedly supercharged to vip9 or 10 first week; for all the good it did them, that's far from a possibility.

In closing two other launch issues that weren't mentioned; there were a few others I've heard about but as they didn't effect me I can't attest to them:

1. The vip unlock for guild donations is bugged. The greater options open correctly, but you remain able to only donate once per day, rather then x number of times listed on said vip levels.

2. The Olympus description states after 3 of the 5 are beaten a new set would be given, but it's actually four.

Also, while our hours rarely matched up, I'd like to give a brief thanks for having a retained staff member continue on daily. Even if by the time I left it seemed their hours were down to however briefly it took them to finish their dailies, apart from stamina burndown.

Thank you for your time, and I do hope the above is at minimum taken into due consideration.

-Lich

Edited by changeling on 05/18/2018 20:54

05/18/2018

Kitwritten

Community Manager

this is the list to report.....

1/ the guild battles, yes I agree, its very hard to get players in for guild battles....so I will suggest set times and also if plus, NPCs to assist

2/ remove towers in olympus.

3/ Remove Overpowered non played accounts or reset balance to match player average 

4/ better map options ? is that referring to the world map area with players chaining between mountains ?

report vip unlock bug for guides. can only donate once, not mulitple times as stated

olympus text check states 3/5 but is 4/5

Response to player:

We do not have a active staff team on EW, but there are GMs that do play the game and can act in an official manner if needed

Yes EW needs a larger player base but its a niche game, meaning that it has not generated the player retention ratio to make it attractive to other game hosts or for extra servers but I will ask whats there are to provde more interactive competition on the game

Just cos a game is a niche game, does not mean that it does not have loyal players in the game, Siegelord was a example of that, when it was closed by the games developers, there were players that had played for near 3 years and I think the remaining individual player base excluding alts, was about 20 - 25 players.

most game hosts would have pulled the plug long ago but not AMZ...

05/19/2018

changeling

While how no.1 is listed is great, I was also asking for a few more daily timed area events in the game.

^This okay, this might seem like an odd question, but every time I state this somewhere it comes off oddly when I try to clarify it, so let me ask how in dev terms do you in simple wording; that can't be misunderstood, mean to state daily timed events as in a section of the game that you have to enter from x hour to x hour as a permanent fixture, vs the timed events added as some kind of just collect x or do x to get said thing; often for a limited rotation? I know that's a mouthful, but there's got to be some simple lingo I'm missing to clarify wanting the former without question and not the latter. Which in the past it has been confused for, when I've seen suggestions labeled as just more daily timed events or the like. 

3. Is in regards to Olympus as well, as there wasn't plugged accounts elsewhere. I should have clarified that.

between 3 and 4 you skipped over the Supreme(gold generals) section. To simply without the reasoning above, the ask was for a secondary way for collection of their pieces in order to summon. One that can be done from daily play, and isn't so luck reliant.

4. Yes, there's x number of spots that result in far larger gains, and leave the rest as a pittance by comparison, and are able to be relatively quickly taken & retained. You could use a survival of the fittest argument here I guess, but given it's one of the large possible resource gain areas having it as such with only a single server, isn't really conductive to retention. I'm sure the tops don't really mind, but I'm trying to look at it from the perspective of any potential new player coming along.

In regards to the staff part... Okay maybe I was taking too broad a scope on the term, but for me it's an umbrella to anyone that works with or reports to AMZ in any capacity. In this case specifically I was directing the praise to whomever under that scope plays; or did play, VetJess semi-actively. 

Edited by changeling on 05/19/2018 03:04

05/19/2018

Kitwritten

Community Manager

Daily timed events... the issues with timed events is we can do them, but a/ lack of players to participate because of real life and b/ there is no mention of type of events

I did not miss the supreme general thing, its actually something I have been pushing for since before the game was officially launched.

I get what you are saying about the Territory.... the ability to do that is intentional..... but yes the effect on game play and new players is a problem..... finding a solution will not be that easy as the reason for the same of the map is to encourage PVP, or in simple terms, break a hole in their boundary wall

yeah jess is good, and now a GM, but busy with real life and most likely moving on to RoG when it opens. While I would love to have active GMs on every game, its just not possible because of real life, lack of interest in the games and in some cases, player harassment of the GMs.... so your praise is well received and important as its not often players praise the GMs

03/21/2020

SeanNielsen

Why do we need feedback?

05/25/2020

Anonymous31893803

Threads: 0

retro games new version

12/01/2020

Anonymous31902253

Thank you for sharing such professional advice. Such articles help me to cope with such tasks as writing article critique and other scientific papers.

01/20/2021

Anonymous31908805

On the official website OverdriveNTool you can find a quality program for overclocking video adapters.
OverdriveNTool will help you change the frequencies of the AMD graphics chip and the used video memory, as well as help prevent overheating of the device.
Learn more and download OverdriveNTool 0.2.8 and OverdriveNTool 0.2.9 at the link: overdriventool.eu

02/08/2021

Anonymous31909721

04/26/2021

Anonymous31913469

Threads: 2

White space is an important part of web design, so don't be afraid to use it. Cluttering your web pages with too many images or too much text or using a distracting background will only irritate your visitor's web  development. White space can make important page elements more visible.

04/26/2021

Anonymous31913469

Versuchen Sie, echte Kundenreferenzen aufzunehmen. Nur wenige Menschen möchten die Ersten sein, die ein Produkt oder eine Dienstleistung ausprobieren App Agentur. Lassen Sie die Kunden wissen, dass andere Menschen Ihre Produkte ausprobiert haben und mit ihnen zufrieden sind. Bitten Sie einige Kunden, die mit Ihnen Projekte durchführen, einen kurzen Absatz über ihre Erfahrungen mit Ihrem Unternehmen zu erstellen und auf Ihrer Website zu veröffentlichen.

04/27/2021

Anonymous31913469

To reduce the risk of getting cancer and Covid Test Dublin, it is recommended that you stay as active as possible. At least 30 minutes of exercise a day is encouraged as it has been shown that being overweight can be linked to getting cancer. So find an exercise you enjoy and give it some of your time each day.

04/27/2021

Anonymous31913469

Create a code to access your phone. It only takes a few minutes to do. This way, no one can pick up or steal your phone and access your personal data. Make sure the code is memorable but not simple. Do not write it down. You want to reduce the Call center pricing the chances of your information being hacked.

04/29/2021

Anonymous31913469

Netzwerksicherheit ist die Praxis, ein Computernetzwerk vor Eindringlingen zu schützen, unabhängig davon, ob es sich um gezielte Angreifer oder opportunistische Malware handelt. Eine kompromittierte Anwendung kann den Zugriff auf die zu schützenden Daten ermöglichen cyber sicherheit. Erfolgreiche Sicherheit beginnt in der Entwurfsphase, lange bevor ein Programm oder Gerät bereitgestellt wird.

07/13/2021

Anonymous31917481

Exciting adventure game found in Mario game. Experience the journey with Mario in the famous game super mario bros. The game is an upgrade of the originally developed Mario game. Control Mario running and jumping across platforms while overcoming monsters in themed levels in this platform game. The game has a simple storyline, with Mario rescuing Princess Peach from Bowser, the game's main antagonist.

Edited by Anonymous31917481 on 07/13/2021 03:49

08/21/2021

Anonymous31919657

I adore this article for its well-researched content and great wording.

wuxiaworld