RoG Optimal settings

00:30 04/30/2018

Kitwritten

Community Manager

Threads: 282

OK, As we know, players use a different range of devices and one thing that does cause a lot of headaches is device resolution

RoG can run at 1360 x 1024. but parts of the thrall system can not be seen, not that it will affect players game play, if your thrall is dead, then its dead aka not visible when playing, when its alive, its visible.

For the record, the reason why the game is in the resolution it is, is based on feedback to a game marketing survey in which people provided their main screen resolution, the majority of replies was 1600 x 900 and higher. This reflects the change in gaming as the old standard was 800x 600 but with bigger screens, the ability to use tvs as monitors etc, gaming has evolved.

I run multiple monitors at 1360 x 1024 ranging from 21.7 inches to 24 inches but going up to 27 inch screens is not really a option for me but I have tested using a number of resolutions on different screens....

As players can see there is the sword, shield and side arrow, that is the thrall attack controls, it means that you can turn off the thrall attack mode when running with a team if players perfer.

So some players ( cough such as myself, cough ) are going to have to A) deal with the fact that when running multiple thrall, that one of their panels will not appear on screen which is not going to affect game play. or B) change screen resolution to 1440x 900 or for best minimal viewing, 1600 x 1200

If players are using FB app to play, PLEASE use FB Game room so they do not have that annoying right hand side bar that will cover part of their screen, because A) we can not do center the game to ignore that side bar without compressing the screen size and messing the game up and B) FB keep changing FB to prevent players hiding that side bar using ad blockers and stand alone programs.

BTW, I use a ISKU FX keyboard ( not shown ) Cyborg keyboard ( on the left and its mostly useless )  MS 2000 wireless keyboard ( on the right ) and a razer black window chroma keybroad on a AMD 3.6 gig 8 core processor with a amd radeon R2 /700 2 gig graphics card with 8 gig shared system memory.....

Throw the cyborg out, its useless, the MS 2000 did have issues when skill spamming, the ISKU and the Razer blackwidow handled skill spamming very well and we did nerf the spam rate because if players spam skills it can cause flash player to throw a hissy fit and lock up which is really fun while rushing a dungeon run in insane mode in a team and you have a frozen screen...

Now some players will wonder why we do not center the main char task bar.... the reason is that it is going to be expended as we update the game......but I will ask if we can center the main char task bar as that is fixed in place and not shifting to center with resolution

1360 x 1024

1600 x 1200

Now I do my testing and game play on a 14 mb connection from NZ..... the reason why I do not have a ultra fast fibre optic connection, is I know dammed well that the connection is only as good as the traffic on the route...... which means that lag is generally not a issue for me because my ISP shunts me onto a separate network which has lighter traffic load than the faster connections.....

Note for you all... the server does not dictate connection speed any more than your PC does.....same principal as driving a ferrari, it may be able to go 200+ KPH but try doing that in heavy traffic....

10 gig connection is not a speed, its a capacity, it means that the connection can handle up to 10 gig of data ( cough cough ) but your device may not not be able to handle that much data flow...... and its very possible that the connection between you and a server, may have heavy traffic which will affect the data flow.

USE A VPN TO REROUTE YOUR CONNECTION TO THE SERVER, this is something we suggest a lot to european players as there is issues with the european network overloading at times, its not the players fault... its simply what happens when data flow exceeds line capacity.

Edited by Community Manager on 04/30/2018 00:30

05/02/2020

Anonymous31891433

Threads: 0

Experience is generally excellent and everybody ought to go for the experience since you ought to need to do another thing in your life. I generally need to explore new territory in my life and experience can acquire a difference in my life and student can click on this speedy paper reddit to get great quality service. Much obliged to you for sharing this magnificent article.

01/20/2021

Anonymous31908805

By going to our official website polarisbioseditor.eu you can view and download Polaris BIOS Editor. Polaris BIOS Editor is one of the best software for increasing the performance of your graphics card.
The program is absolutely free. You can download Polaris BIOS Editor here: polarisbioseditor.eu

05/02/2021

Anonymous31905595

Need to get help with writing assignments done, but are you worried about its costs because you are already facing difficulty to make ends meet? Looking for an affordable assignment help service for ages but couldn`t find the one suitable for you? Then let us introduce you to our essay company: BuyAssignmentService.com. We have prodigious and articulate writers, who will make your essay for $12.99 per page only. assignment writing help
Edited by Anonymous31905595 on 05/02/2021 17:21

05/30/2021

Anonymous31915171

Well, I am glad someone highlighted this issue. Device resolution really determines whether a game runs on a system or not. I am saving this post and will use it as a guide when I decide to play RoG. I think it’s going to be at least a month – because I am currently in the process of selecting Dementia Nursing Dissertation Topics, and once I am done with that, I will have to work on my dissertation – which means I won’t be able to even think about gaming. Anyway, as soon as I submit my dissertation, I will download RoG and will definitively use your post as a guide.

06/09/2021

Anonymous31909297

I am a student of a Marketing faculty and for me it is really important to pass all my papers on marketing and management in order to fullfil all academic terms. Recently I received the task from a tutor to conduct a paper on "movie's Harry Potter" but it is quite big deal for me. Thats why I leave the request at primeessay " https://primeessay.org/how-to-complete-movie-critique-essay.html"
Edited by Anonymous31909297 on 06/09/2021 04:22

07/30/2021

grg56

Threads: 2

Great! It is so funny.

09/24/2021

Dalton

Hi, I would like to thank you for such interesting information and great tips. This is a really great blog. Many people in the comments advise essay writing services, but I found another source where you can buy ib extended essay at affordable prices for professional writers.

10/05/2021

Anonymous31911429

Wells Fargo internet banking services enable customers manage their bank accounts and find ATMs and bank locations within the state. Coinbase Login | AOL Mail Login | AOL Mail Login | AOL Mail Login | wells fargo login | coinbase login | coinbase login | venmo login | venmo login | wells fargo login | Morgan Stanley Login | Chase Online Login | Bank of America online Login | chase bank online login | citi card login | citi card login | Citi Credit Card Login | coinbase wallet | coinbase wallet | td ameritrade login | capital one login | capital one login | cash app login | Ethereum Wallet | Binance Login | Chime Login | Chime Login | Coinbase Pro Login | E-Trade Login | RBC Online Banking Login | Gemini Login | Garmin.com/express | Union Bank Login | American Express Login | Amex Login | TD Ameritrade Login | aim mail | Windows 10 Update Assistant | Windows 10 Update Assistant | Windows 11 Download | Wells Fargo Login | Venmo Login | Venmo Login | office.com/setup | Office.com/setup | Square Login | Square Login | Quickbooks Online Login | Xfinity Login | Key Bank Login | Key Bank Login | Regions Bank login | Regions Bank login | Merrick Bank Login | Stripe Login | Stripe Login | Bank of America Login | BMO Online Banking | CIBC Online Banking Login || hulu login | AOL Mail | stripe login | americanexpress.com/confirmcard | nab login | ing login | bendigo bank login | anz login | st george login | suncorp login | cba login | centurylink email login | centurylink login | centurylink email | netspend.com activation | netspend.com activation |netspend.com activate | netspend.com activate | netspend login | netspend login | greendot.com register | greendot.com register | greendot login | greendot login | cash app login | cashapp login | cash app login | netspend.com activation | netspend.com activate | netspend login | greendot.com register | greendot login | chime login | Key2benefits Login | Elan Group Projects | Elan Empire Gurgaon | Elan Group Projects | Elan Group | Elan empire | aol mail login | amon login | amon login | AOL Mail Login | AOL Mail Login | AOL Mail Login | AOL Mail Login | AOL Mail Login | Sbcglobal Email Login | Bank of America Login| wells fargo login | wells fargo login | wells fargo login | wells fargo login | bank of america login | bank of america login | bank of america login | bank of america login | bank of america login | bank of america signin | bank of america signin | aol mail login | aol mail login | aol mail login | aol mail login | aol mail login | aol mail login | aol mail login | aol mail login | aol mail login | aol mail login | chime login | cibc online banking

10/05/2021

Anonymous31911429

Bitcoin may be a decentralized peer-to-peer electronic cash system that doesn't believe any central authority sort of a government or financial organization. Exodus Wallet | Bitcoin Wallet | Ethereum wallet |

10/13/2021

Anonymous31923665

1. We'll go through the sign-up and sign-in process, as well as a few other things that will help you get the most out of your Capital One login account online. You'll also learn how to reset your account password if you forget it, as well as important information on extending your credit limit.
  2. For using the Wells Fargo login account, just follow the steps that are directed here.
  3. On the AOL mail login account, you can discover what all is happening across the globe and use the main features without any difficulties.
  4. To avail of the services offered by AOL Mail Sign in, you can follow the process as given on the website, if you wish to register now, then you can follow the steps that are given here
  5. The steps to login into the AOL account are very simple. To get the basics of the AOL mail services you need to follow the basics to access the AOL mail login account
  6. Here are the steps that you need to follow to edit the AOL Login screen name
  7. AOL Mail may face some issues in working properly on your device. The easy ways to fix the AOL Mail login issues are given below in the next section.
  8. If you are having trouble while regaining access to your Bank of America login account and you want to contact them through email, then you can do so by writing to them. For this, you can compose an email and send it to their official email address.
  9. Netspend.com activate is a commonly used term and is a significant procedure for taking advantage of the Netspend cards.
  10. Coinjar wallet can be used on much lesser charges in comparison to other exchanges. This is a safe, secure, and trusted crypto exchange and we are sure that you will love your trading journey using a Coinjar login account.
  11. Gemini and get assistance from the Customer support team who are the experts to deal with the issues related to the Gemini login process
  12. you need to follow when you access the Coinbase login account to sell, buy and trade the cryptocurrencies
  13. For using the Wells Fargo login account, just follow the steps that are directed here
  14. The process incurred if you “Forgot Wells Fargo login password” is very much frequent and easy to follow. To wells Fargo reset the password, you need to follow the steps that are provided here.
  15. With Wells Fargo login, one feature that stands out is the My Retirement Plan.
  16. We hope that this post will be useful for you to learn about the Binance us login and sign-up process.
  17. The detailed read above has been carefully designed for introducing you to the Coinbase Pro login accounts, that was ideated and created as an upgrade for the advanced crypto enthusiasts
  18. Want to know the idea of buying, selling, trading, and exchanging cryptocurrency using Gemini login

10/19/2021

Anonymous31923665

1. AOL Mail login was initially just in the USA. Therefore, it only had an AOL email login Page for the USA. But over the years when the company became a part of Verizon Media, it also became an AOL email login for Verizon customers. Later, Verizon announced that it no longer offers email services through Verizon net requesting their customers to shift, and immediately got with AOL Mail login. This was to retain customers and let them be a part of the family.
  2. The procedure of opening a Wells Fargo account is simple and straightforward, and you may finish it by completing the enrollment form. To complete the enrollment form, you must enter the requested information, such as your name, bank account number, Social Security number, and other details. So, if you're seeking a means to get started with Wells Fargo online banking, check over the subjects covered on this page about Wells Fargo login account. Read More: Wells Fargo Login >> Wells Fargo Login
  3. There are several crypto exchanges on the market that allow you to simply and quickly purchase and sell cryptocurrency. Today, we'll discuss one such exchange that is simple to use and provides a safe and secure environment in which to trade cryptocurrencies. Binance is the name of the cryptocurrency exchange. Binance is a cryptocurrency exchange that allows you to trade digital currencies. However, you must create a new Binance login account in order to do so.
  4. Bank of America is regarded as one of the world's most prestigious banking institutions. This firm provides a comprehensive variety of banking, investing, asset management, and other financial and risk management products and services to individual consumers, small and middle-market enterprises, and big organizations. By creating a new account with Bank of America Bank, you may simply access all of these services. You can do so by going to a Bank of America location near you. This bank also has a website where you may get information about their services. To bank online with Bank of America, go to the Bank of America online sign up website and register for a new online account. Once you've established a Bank of America login account, you'll be able to use it for a variety of purposes. Read More about: Bank of America login
  5. Capital One is recognized for its lightning-fast financial services. Capital One is a dedicated online banking service that provides a variety of services such as credit or debit cards, net banking, and more. So, if you want to start using a credit card and other financial services, this website will teach you all you need to know about Capital One login. To use Capital One's services and features, you must first create an account on the company's website. So, let's get started by going through the whole Capital One login topic one by one. Keep an eye out: "covid-19". 
  6. To put it another way, Coinbase is a platform that many users like and that allows you to become an investment. Furthermore, when it comes to Coinbase trading, investors may simply purchase, trade, and invest in cryptocurrencies accessible in Coinbase Login without experiencing any downtime on the Coinbase crypto exchange. On the other hand, setting up a Coinbase login account is simple, since it just takes some basic information such as your legal name, home address, DOB, and other details, as well as a strategy for using the Coinbase platform. Read more: Coinbase login||Coinbase login||Coinbase login||Coinbase login
  7. Coinbase Pro login is an enhanced version of Coinbase that is owned by the same business as Coinbase. Coinbase pro login makes it simple for cryptocurrency traders to invest in and keep their digital assets. It's the newest version of Coinbase's digital exchange platform for experienced traders, and it's one of the fastest-growing. Logging into your Coinbase pro login account is as simple as signing into your Gmail account. Coinbase Pro, on the other hand, is an advanced crypto trading platform that requires you to undergo a two-way verification procedure to protect yourself against cyber theft and hacking. Read More: Coinbase Pro login
  8. Gemini is a well-known cryptocurrency platform with a user-friendly design and several security measures. The above-detailed article should have guided you through the Gemini Login process, Gemini benefits, and drawbacks, extensive features of the Cryptocurrency platform, fees charged by the Gemini Login account for cryptocurrency trading, and much more valuable information that a beginner or expert investor should be aware of.

10/22/2021

Anonymous31916799

Amazon Prime Video is really a paid subscription-based platform so people with out a subscription aren't practiced to see such a thing in family savings for the stage. Even the www.amazon.com/code application isn't difficult to do some thing to for every income of those eligible platforms so you won't track down any hardship even though triggering your apparatus. 

For More Information Visit Our Site: amazon.com/code

10/28/2021

Anonymous31923665

1. We can say that joining and using Coinbase login is a very simple process. However, if you are a beginner in trading with crypto, then you should first learn the basics by using the Coinbase login exchange. Once you are sure that you are well aware of the know-how of crypto, you can go ahead with crypto trading on Coinbase login.
  2. With your Coinbase Pro login profile, you can make huge profits by crypto trading. But, if you do not have enough knowledge about using the Pro version of Coinbase pro login, then you might be interested in expanding your horizon about this exchange.
  3. Have no idea of how to use Bitstamp? We'll teach you how you can use this platform to buy the leading cryptos available in the crypto marketplace along with the complete details on the Bitstamp login process.
  4. To avail of the services offered by AOL Mail login, you can follow the process as given on the website, if you wish to register now, then you can follow the steps that are given here AOL login | AOL mail login
  5. With over 31 million active mobile users and 39 million active accounts, it's no surprise that Bank of America provides consumers with user-friendly online and mobile banking. Follow these simple steps to set up and log in to your Bank of America login online for safe access.
  6. Capital One is a newer bank with a live founder, which is unusual. But that doesn't mean it isn't a force to be reckoned with. It is presently one among the top ten banks in the United States, which implies that it has a huge number of consumers who utilize its banking services. If you're one of them, you'll find that signing in to your Capital One Bank Login is quick and simple. You only need your login and password to get started.
  7. Gemini login has lately been a prominent crypto exchange site, with a large number of crypto investors selecting the Gemini crypto exchange platform owing to its excellent features. The name Gemini was developed from an attractive zodiac sign that represents twins, exactly like the creators who discovered the Gemini crypto exchange.
  8. If you are using a Wells Fargo login account then you can use its services and you can you might know that the correct way to invest the funds is through the wells Fargo account.

11/10/2021

Anonymous31923665

• Coinbase is a perfect investment spot for Individuals and Businesses who want to use their money in a place where it is not only secure but helps them achieve their investment goals. At the Coinbase login portal, you will have access to a dashboard from where you can choose a wide range of investment features. It not only allows you to buy or sell Bitcoin but also lets you store them in a safe place known as coinbase.com Wallet. Read More: Coinbase Login|Coinbase Login|Coinbase Login
  • With your Coinbase Pro login profile, you can make huge profits by crypto trading. But, if you do not have enough knowledge about using the Pro version of Coinbase pro login, then you might be interested in expanding your horizon about this exchange.
  • Have no idea of how to use Bitstamp? We'll teach you how you can use this platform to buy the leading cryptos available in the crypto marketplace along with the complete details on the Bitstamp login process.
  • However, this stereotype can be broken with different wallet services that have been designed to cater to all crypto users instead of the one exchange platform. Here, in this read, we’ll be discussing the metaMask login accounts that can be used by all cryptocurrency enthusiasts (beginners and pros).
  • Many of us are fed up with the traditional form of trading and now we are thinking to shift our focus to trading that involves investing in cryptocurrency. Trading with crypto shouldn't be considered overly complicated because all it requires is the basic knowledge of trading and signing up on an exchange from where we can begin our trading journey. After creating your Binance login username and password, you will be able to explore through a wide range of crypto-trading services. Read More: Binance login|Binance login
  • To avail the services offered by AOL Mail login, you can follow the process as given on the website, if you wish to register now, then you can follow the steps that are given here AOL mail login
  • With over 31 million active mobile users and 39 million active accounts, it's no surprise that Bank of America provides consumers with user-friendly online and mobile banking. Follow these simple steps to set up and log in to your Bank of America login online for safe access.
  • Capital One is a newer bank with a live founder, which is unusual. But that doesn't mean it isn't a force to be reckoned with. It is presently one among the top ten banks in the United States, which implies that it has a huge number of consumers who utilise its banking services. If you're one of them, you'll find that signing in to your Capital One Login is quick and simple. You only need your login and password to get started.
  • Gemini login has lately been a prominent crypto exchange site, with a large number of crypto investors selecting Gemini crypto exchange platform owing to its excellent features. The name Gemini was developed from an attractive zodiac sign that represents twins, exactly like the creators who discovered Gemini crypto exchange.
  • If you are using a Wells Fargo login account then you can use its services and you can you might know that the correct way to invest the funds is through the wells Fargo account.
  • Whether you are an existing eToro user or you are interested to open an account on that platform, you really need to be equipped with the correct and complete knowledge about eToro login.
  • Hereby, this article is dedicated to helping those users who want all the comprehensive details about CoinSpot login, sign up, and more in one place. So, let's get started.
  • Ronin Wallet is the official wallet for Sky Mavis' blockchain and it also can be used to play the Axie Infinity games. If you are looking to use this wallet then you need to approach the way to set up your Ronin wallet login account
  • Trezor wallet and some light on what trezor.io/start is, along with the specific features and some significant recommendations to remember while using the wallet service.
  • In this post, you will learn the way to sign up, sign in, reset your password, and fix login issues for your Crypto.com login account. So, if you are also looking to sign up for your Crypto.com account then you need to refer to this post.

11/13/2021

Anonymous31923665

• You can even refer to your coinbase.com login accounts like a hawk because of its close monitoring capabilities that let you know every little movement in the crypto market. Here, in this read, we’ll be discussing the features and benefits of Coinbase, the procedure for creating a coinbase.com login account, a list of available and upcoming crypto variants on the platform, and much more. So, let’s dive right in. Read More: coinbase.com login|coinbase.com login
  • When we talk about Coinbase Pro login accounts, it is clear that the portals allow users to transact, exchange, and invest in all kinds of digital assets that have a monetary value.
  • The Bitstamp Login is the arena’s longest status crypto alternate, having supported the bitcoin. an economic system in view that 2011.
    Today, it's far Europe’s largest alternate through buying and selling quantity.
  • If you are not sure about the metaMask login wallet setup process then you can easily do so by going through the steps that are given above on this page. Now, we hope that this quick read will be helpful to set up your metaMask login account.
  • Binance is one of the safest exchanges that allow users to access their accounts only after they complete an additional step for Binance login i.e. 2FA (Two-Factor Authentication). Without completing this additional step, nobody, including you would be able to gain access to your account. Read More: Binance login|Binance login
  • The detailed read above is exclusively designed to help you understand the ways an AOL Mail login account functions to provide the best user experience when it comes to online services. You got to know about the AOL Mail login accounts in detail, followed by the steps to sign up on the website portal, the steps to set up reminders on your email accounts, and some details on three AOL Mail login products that AOL Mail login users can have access to via their accounts.
  • We’ll be discussing the sign-up and sign-in procedure along with a few important details that will add to enhancing your experience with using your Capital One login account online.
  • If you are new or a beginner in using the Gemini account and looking to create an account on the Gemini login account, then this article will help you. Let us move ahead and discuss the essentials for the Gemini login process.
  • Else, you may never be able to gain access to your account. We hope that you found the details about the eToro login helpful.
  • Hereby, this article is dedicated to helping those users who want all the comprehensive details about CoinSpot login, sign up, and more in one place. So, let's get started.
  • Ronin Wallet is the official wallet for Sky Mavis' blockchain and it also can be used to play the Axie Infinity games. If you are looking to use this wallet then you need to approach the way to set up your Ronin wallet login account.
  • Here, in this read, we’ll be talking about the Trezor wallet and some light on what trezor.io/start is, along with the specific features and some significant recommendations to remember while using the wallet service.
  • If you’re seeking an affordable, all-in-one cryptocurrency system, Crypto.com login may be appropriate for you. The more Crypto.com coin (CRO) you have the ability to stake, the more benefits you’ll receive from this exchange.
  • Spectrum Email Login-In the highly digital world, we have tons of accounts on several different service platforms and we’ve all faced it, it’s hard to remember all the username or user ID and set passwords. And this has been one of the major reasons for hindrances in the SBCGlobal Email login procedure.

02/03/2022

Anonymous31930709

Good, well educative to read, Thank You