RoG Crusades and PVP

12:24 04/21/2018

Kitwritten

Community Manager

Threads: 282

I have a video coming for this, I will add it to the thread once it is completed

Crusades are found by going to the princess in town and choosing crusades quests. The reason why I include this in with PVP, is the world map is a open PVP area, it means that anybody can attack you in PvP, there is no protection move, only peace mode which prevents you attacking other players.

Now in the center of town is your storage chest, I suggest players use it a lot as when you are PVPed and lose, you will drop items from your backpack, and its no fun doing 4-5 dungeon runs, having good items and then having the absolute snot beaten out of you and seeing your hard earned items laying on the ground for your killer/s to pick up

Now there is two ways to go to a crusade quest, you can walk / run or you can transport using stones.....

How you do it is up to you but I am going to suggest one thing.... keep a close eye on your mini map, it will give you some warning of players approaching if they are walking / running... but not if they transport in using stones.....In the video, you will only see my character and in the minimap, a small green icon.... other players will appear on the mini map, the same way......and that is your only warning.

I have been killed by other testers that worked out what I was doing and transported in on top of me and beat the snot out of me, because they were testing the higher level dungeons and had level 100, I blinked and died...

Now play wise, you say in world chat that you are going to dungeon X or world boss X etc.... you may as well put a flashing neon sign over your head that says please hit me because I am an idiot.... unless you are packing some serious skills and levels and can one hit kill a team of PVPers in which case, tempt fate....

PVP is not user friendly, its a match up to the death in most cases and even friends will kill friends in PVP. I am going to be honest and say do not ask us to change the game because of bullying, harassment and players being annoying... we are happy to review PvP if we see a serious problem like high level players constantly farming players in the low level areas..

There is honor amongst thieves and a lot of players do respect other players when it comes to PVP.... some do not and that is why you need to play wise and use the dammed storage chest a lot

PVP also has a built in system that will affect PVPers that win a lot, its called battle fatigue, it weakens their attack and defence, meaning that they do become victims of their own success.... and could find they get killed by weaker players easily.

So why do crusades ? they drop vouchers for the resources quests and unless you want to spend a lot of diamonds buying the vouchers or the items to upgrade or synth items, then I suggest you do the crusades, plus they give bulk exp and trust me, bulk exp can only be gained from crusades and clearing dungeon difficulty levels.

Power leveling by AFKING over night ? forget it, we removed that ability because players did it in another game and then demanded we rebalance the game to better suit their high level / weak stats.....we want players to benefit from game play and things like synthing do require a lot of items so rerunning dungeons and doing resource quests will give players the items, but rerunning dungeons is not going to give much exp

03/22/2023

Anonymous31919995

Threads: 26

Nice knowledge gaining article. This post is really the best on this valuable topic. INDIEN VISUM MED KRYSSNINGSFARTYG

03/23/2023

Anonymous31919995

I read that Post and got it fine and informative. Link Bokep

03/24/2023

Anonymous31919995

Your work is truly appreciated round the clock and the globe. It is incredibly a comprehensive and helpful blog. indian visa from dominica

03/25/2023

Anonymous31919995

Wow! Such an amazing and helpful post this is. I really really love it. It's so good and so awesome. I am just amazed. I hope that you continue to do your work like this in the future also Ð£Ð»Ð°Ð·Ð½Ð° виза у САД

03/27/2023

Anonymous31919995

hanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with extra information? It is extremely helpful for me. Hindistan Biznes Vizası

03/27/2023

Anonymous31954033

Threads: 0

Enjoyed reading the article above, really explains everything in detail, the article is very interesting and effective. Thank you and good luck in the upcoming articles

Cleaning Services in Dubai

03/28/2023

Anonymous31919995

I read your blog frequently and I just thought I’d say keep up the amazing work! PROCESUL ONLINE DE VIZA INDIANĂ

03/30/2023

Anonymous31919995

Pretty good post. I have just stumbled upon your blog and enjoyed reading your blog posts very much. I am looking for new posts to get more precious info. Big thanks for the useful info. Verlenging visum Turkije

04/01/2023

Anonymous31919995

Thanks for taking the time to discuss that, I feel strongly about this and so really like getting to know more on this kind of field. Do you mind updating your blog post with additional insight? It should be really useful for all of us. அமெரிக்காவிற்கான வணிக விசா

04/03/2023

Anonymous31919995

Awesome blog. I enjoyed reading your articles. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work! indian tourist visa

04/04/2023

Anonymous31919995

I have read your article, it is very informative and helpful for me.I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. Thanks for posting it.. Visto turistico per la Turchia

04/06/2023

Anonymous31919995

Hi, I find reading this article a joy. It is extremely helpful and interesting and very much looking forward to reading more of your work.. Türkiyə Viza Müraciət Prosesi

04/08/2023

Anonymous31919995

This blog is so nice to me. I will keep on coming here again and again. Visit my link as well.. Επείγουσα Βίζα για την Τουρκία

04/11/2023

Anonymous31919995

Without fail, your writing style is top professional; even your website also looks amazing thank you for posting. india visa types business visa

04/12/2023

Anonymous31919995

You understand your projects stand out of the crowd. There is something unique about them. It seems to me all of them are brilliant. Wiza indyjska

04/14/2023

Anonymous31919995

Succeed! It could be one of the most useful blogs we have ever come across on the subject. Excellent info! I’m also an expert in this topic so I can understand your effort very well. Thanks for the huge help. Türgi viisanõuded