No in game events or daily recharge bonus AGAIN

11:09 03/06/2018

Anonymous28370636

Threads: 6

hi , 

this is to inform you folks (i dont care if you are the dev or an moderator on their forum) , its to try and help , let you know that your game isnt running right , or atleast as far as we know it isnt , without any heads up you are going to change anything , there is no in game event (gala , lucky day , angels blessing etc) nor is there a daily first recharge bonus  , i tried to do a screenshot but it doesnt want to work for me , so all you would need to do is a 30 second look and youll see that they arent there.

MY info is :

S.37 deathfall

char: Venovo

i understand you always say need an screener  but as i say , sometimes this com is difficult and doesnt want to cooperate , my main reason for passing this on is I WANT TO RECHARGE BUT WITHOUT  A BONUS I WONT  , so it isnt my loss really

Edited by Community Manager on 03/06/2018 11:09

03/06/2018

Anonymous27455404

Threads: 8

Same thing is happening for about a week now on s35.  How can you take a screenshot of something that isn't there?

03/06/2018

Kitwritten

Community Manager

Threads: 282

I do not play felspire so even if I went onto the server, I would not know what was missing.

Its the developers that ask for screenshots because we get so many reports that do not give information about the issue, but a screenshot can show things to the developers that players miss or are not aware of

As for the how can you take a screenshot of a event that is missing ? thats the point of the screenshot, to show what events are missing, its showing the developers what you are seeing.....

I will shoot onto the servers, grab screenshots and report this, its a issue that has happened before

03/07/2018

Kitwritten

Community Manager

Ok I have checked servers, this is screenshots from S1, S35 and S37...

has you can see, I do not know whats missing, only the information I have been given which is  there is no in game event (gala , lucky day , angels blessing etc) nor is there a daily first recharge bonus

03/08/2018

Anonymous27455404

Threads: 8

Exactly, there are no icons present for the missing items, which means they are not available to us.

03/08/2018

Kitwritten

Community Manager

I get that, but due to the lack of information and screenshots, it delayed the report and even now I still do not know what events are missing on that server..... but I have put in a general report in the hope the devs will check the servers and fix the missing events but it may not be until next week

03/08/2018

Anonymous28370636

the events part is random , i do not know which they would have on at this time , i just gave a few examples , the daily recharge has 4 stages , and depending on how many diamonds you recharge , you get rewards at intervals (100d , 500d , 1000d and 3000d) that one will reset daily at the daily reset time 

03/08/2018

Anonymous28370636

i apologize onm my lame computer and it not wanting to work with me on giving a screener , and i also appreciate you taking the time to log in and see what the problem may have been , another thing may give it away is , there hasnt been update for the month on server i am on , and no spring chest to open , i dont mind so much , i am only trying to help , the maon thing they will be missing out on is making cash , as many people are the same , and with out the daily rewards portion , not many will recharge 

03/08/2018

Kitwritten

Community Manager

missing out on money, is not really a concern with felspire. we will continue to host it for as long as we can... but development and updates on the game have slowed down, as players have noticed and that is because the game is not doing well, the developers have closed international versions of the game ( french and german versions ) in the last year

I know what the problem is with the events, I have seen it before, what happens is the developers set up the months events but they do not upload correctly to the servers so they have to remove the files and reload

03/09/2018

Anonymous28370636

part of the reason the game doesnt do well (i have only played for about one year) is that they dont do much for it , if they put a little into it , they will get some out of it , i never ever mean any disrespect or attitude towards anyone , but that comment on it not a concern to miss out on money feels like a smack in the face , i have spent enough money to be the highest level vip , is my hard worked for money no concern? to me it is , should i spend it somewhere where it may be appreciated? or somewhere that they may tend to the game , it doesnt feel very vip atm , (btw vip is supposed to mean very important person....)  again there isnt any attitude , i ask what i feel etc , and only point things out as i like the game :)

03/10/2018

Kitwritten

Community Manager

I get what you are saying....

Felspire did not really take off as a game in terms of player sign up and retention.... and AMZ does not use the approach of continously open new servers in order to give the impression a game is doing well.....

Unlike players that measure a game by way of active players and how much they spend, devs measure it in terms of sign ups, server openings and cashflow... they are marketing a product where they expect to X number of signups, X number of server openings and cashflow to cover costs, wages, overheads and fund new projects.

if it does not do that, its not viable to them..... and not viable means they look for a new game to develop, that will deliver the goods....

Now I made the remark that loss of cashflow is not really a concern.... what that means in simple terms, is felspire is not a profitable game, its not making the developers a lot of money so to them, AMZ can keep the game open if they want, for the players, but the game is not going to see regular updates and developments.....

VIP means Very Important Player but only in the game... outside of that, you are thinking of the term Whale and if any player reading this, knows about the R2 games bosses remarks about whales, they will understand immediately... but for those that do not, The boss of R2 games put out a video explaining the way the gaming market works.... they want whales, very super heavy cashers that are content to continue to spend big and play a game for a long term....  in terms of very super heavy, it means the type of player that will sign up to a game and drop 10k in the first week.....

immediately that was twisted by players and it started a war that lasted well over a year and was twisted to mean that R2 games only care about money... the reality is that whales may spend more in one month than the game will cost in 6 months, so they not only cover costs, they create profit and bankroll for new games.....

where as AMZ had to rely on investors to bankroll new games and we have to gamble that we will make back their money plus more for them, as well as cover costs, wages, overheads and also bankroll new games.....

to give a example, we may spend 100k getting a new game ready... in LoA, there was one player that spent 200k in the first 3 months that LoA opened at R2... and thats why gaming hosts chase the whales.....

for the very large majority of players, they just choked on their coffees and said what the f###????????

so I get what you are saying and I am not offended by it because its true... but in terms of spending, the numbers really are insane when it comes to gaming and I do not know what you have spent as a) it has nothing to do with me and b) how much a player spends, actually does not affect me either.....

You could have dropped 20K on the game for all I know, and thats a lot more than I would spend on a game, tho I have done it in the past so I could learn about heavy cashers and understand them... but it averages out to about $40 a week and the game would need to generate about $5000 a week....

one rule I will tell you and any other player, never take gaming personally, its dangerous, its like investing your heart and soul in a relationship then having your partner just walk out on you.....

a player does not take gaming personally, they take everything personally but they really suck at playing games and do things like power playing or power leveling and mess their characters up but they view themselves as good gamers...

a gamer invests time, money and effort into a game, they give it their best because its not just being the top player, its about gaming to the best of their ability and yes that becomes personal

A casher is a person that spends money to win, the classic pay to win situation, they can be a player or a gamer but its not the cashing that defines them, other players will use that as a weapon against them.....and the difference between a spending casher and a spending gamer, is a spending gamer spends wisely, a spending player will spend to buy everything, own everything, have everything....

In gaming terms, without seeing your character and knowing anything about it, I can tell you are a spending gamer simply based on what you say... as most gamers show respect when they talk.....and also because you helped with your report and provided the information needed as best you can.... that also shows a gamer because they understand what is needed to make things better on their game.....

and now that I am written a bloody novel..... what it would take for felspire to bounce back, would be about 10k new signups because we would retain about 1500 of them after the first month and that would provide the cashflow... but also the devs would need to give europe servers CS GVG and also add more content across all servers.... and dammed well tell AMZ what is going on with maintenance and stuff so we can tell the players rather than tell us there is not maintenance planned and do it 2 days later, resulting in a heap of bug reports

• Lunaxia This was mindblowing, I knew that people spend alot of money but those numbers you dropped are really amazing. The part where you talked about not taking gaming personal was also very insightful.

03/11/2018 14:04

03/11/2018

Anonymous28370636

i only meant vip in game , i only brought up in game things not working..... but now cant even log into the game getting some error message ,  ill post it , but i think im done with the game , i myself have spent a few thousand dollars in the short time i have played , and i know i am not the only one spending , so maybe they didnt make the millions they wanted... but they still make some , so to short stick those of us that do support it by not even doing the minimal(fixing broken stuff in game) that is poor customer service as well , so yeah , why would i want VIP in a game where they dont fix it... as if they dont make enough to invest one person to reinstall the event files...one last reply to the not enough info given , i  gave the server my character (if they want to go on my guy , and see etc) and what the problem was , how is that not enough info given , especially when you yourself said this has happened before , yet they still dont fix it , , yeah im done with the game , you just lost one of your few paying players

03/11/2018

Jacko1988

Threads: 4

the problem is that the game developers did not update felspire in amzgame, every first day of the month they update the game but they did not do it this month thats why there are NO EVENTS AND NO UPDATE REWARDS (SPRING CHEST which everyone is looking forward to). kindly forward this complain because this the main problem, NO MONTHLY UPDATE ON AMZGAME FELSPIRE. 

03/11/2018

Kitwritten

Community Manager

the issue of no events was reported last week by me......  its a issue that has happened before, where the event upload did not load correctly but there is no way to know that until the events do not run

03/11/2018

Jacko1988

yeah it happened before and the problem is they did not do their MONTHLY UPDATE on amzgame felspire, please tell them to do their monthly update so all events will be back.

03/11/2018

Kitwritten

Community Manager

The feb monthly update you are referring to, was not done because there was the chinese new year 2 week compulsory holiday in china and that was from the middle of the month to the end and the devs were not at work....

based on what I am seeing with other felspire game hosts, they are not reporting any problems with events so its only the AMZ events that did not upload correctly or there was none made for this month....

but I also have confirmed that the drinking rewards issue is game wide not just AMZ...

03/11/2018

Jacko1988

the feb update was done on feb 1. the march update was not done. i did not have any problem with the drinking reward for the month of february. you say that you dont play felspire so please listen and report that march update was not done for amzgame, they should have done it on march 1 because they always do that on the first day of the unless they have forgoten.