$ CASH $ Server Merge and Investment

12:28 02/20/2018

Anonymous31403612

Threads: 1

Hi there

I joined the Game not long ago .

I want a clear statement here whats going on ...  because i dont have a problem to invest in Chronicles and build a Super Spa for all the remaining players on Server 19 BUT i have to say one thing and i really also send this one to the Hosts

The Game is actually not dead but when ppl stick together even over the clans something is Wrong so with the Info i got about my Very Experienced Clan Leader i have 3 Questions

1 : Where is the Finished Update

2 : Where is the Server Merge for Final Competition

3 : If you DEVELOPERS dont think it pays out i have to say this game is cool but as long i dont get Any Info what  are you Plans i only invest in a better Spa to keep my Friends up    ... i am not rich but i got enough do Donate to get the game going on

best Regards

Sophie Burns  from Server 19

Edited by Community Manager on 02/20/2018 12:28

02/20/2018

Kitwritten

Community Manager

Threads: 282

1: we have repeatedly asked the games developers to update the game with the patch, for the last 3 months

2: merges are not planned but cross server was

3: AMZ want to keep the game going and watch it grow but we do not have any control over the games developers, they are seperate to AMZ and march to the beat of their own drum. So our intention is to keep the game open and continue to push for the patch to be uploaded..... meanwhile we will continue to bang our heads on our desks out of frustration.....

02/23/2018

Anonymous25873118

Threads: 81

OMG...is same old story......was the same story on empire revenant after a few months ..then the devs attention went to pot....and for months ..many,many people posted on forum,saying why this why that,and keep this going  etc....after many replies people finalyy got message,and after more time they realise its the start of the end of the game...then empires dead,the devs move on to this,,,and now same thing happen here,but is at the why ,why stage,....listen,dont waste your time or effort carrying on,your flogging a dead horese,yea u might like the game,but wake up....the devs dont care if you like or not..they care about cash.so just wise up and never play AMZ again...i swore not to and im not.....

02/23/2018

Kitwritten

Community Manager

I am going to have to correct you on a few things...

1) the developers have not moved on to another AMZ game, they returned to making chinese games because that is where they are making the money.

2) with the exception of a few games like loA and LoA 2, most of our games come from different development companies

3) You are correct about the money side of things, yes the developers do need the cash flow coming in, it pays their bills and if the game is not making the money to cover the bills for the developers and AMZ, then its costing AMZ to host the game and the devs are not getting paid funds to cover their costs.....

you expect a income from what ever means it comes from... I will assume from a job, now if your boss said the clients are not generating enough of a income to pay all of the staff and overheads, so some of the staff are not going to be paid, including you, then I can not see you saying its ok, I will work for free because the clients like our product.... you will say I have my own costs to cover, I am finding a new job that will pay me.....

the games have to make what players assumed they were making which was at least 10k a month just to cover costs, 20k a month would cover hosting, development, maintenance, devs and amz staff wages....  some of the games barely make 5k a month so they are covered by other platforms hosting the game, advertising, server space leasing....

There was a time when online browser gaming was the big money maker with the european and US markets... but with things like the european online tax addition and console gaming, the big gaming market is now china which is where our games come from.....

the failure rate for online games is about 8000 games a year, that may never last a year and the golden mark is to be making and covering costs after 2 years.... games like LoA and wartune.... aerial games, armour games, AMZ, kongregate, R2 games, kabam, they have all had games died because of lack of dev support and income to cover dev costs

that is the reality of online gaming.... devs are in china and work for a living, they work on the projects they are told to work on. Games that do not cover costs are not viable, the devs have to pay their rent and mortgages, pay their bills and the money making market is now gaming in china......

02/25/2018

Anonymous29776538

Hi Kit,

there was an event for Eidola Glas, last time in September 2017. Players could earn Eidola glas if they spend 10-100 Keys in game. This event was a big motivation for players to earn the glass and to exchange the glas for 4 Star or 5 Stars Eidola. This Event was cancelled i think as it did not appear again. It was a big dissapointment for many early game and longtime players as well.

If a new active player join the game now, most of them lose their motivation to play within 1-2 month. The Eidola Glas Event could prevent the players to leave if it would appear once per month again. Such an event could bring back the life back into this game as players would not leave so fast...

Can you activate the event back to life? It is a low budget improvement for you..

02/25/2018

Kitwritten

Community Manager

it was canceled because it was bugged..... as far as I know its not been fixed yet

02/26/2018

Anonymous31403612

First : Thank you for the time you Invested here

So i got the Point

You do not get enough Cashflow for paying Hosting and Programmers .

So is there any Number in USD you can give me here what you whould need to make at least the Update and Buxfixes

for der Monthly Event ??? If you dont Want to answer direct in this Thread i registered my Email so you can Reply

in Private .   IF i whould know much we talking of Like 10.000  or 5000 USD per Month or An overall sum whould help me to know which kind of help i could offer and if it whould be sufficent to put a lot of Advertising Work from my side into play to Break the Devils Circle ... 

because no support will actually chase new Players like me Away sooner or Later ...

best Regards

Sophie Burns

Edited by Anonymous31403612 on 02/26/2018 11:36

02/26/2018

Kitwritten

Community Manager

we do cover hosting as that is covered by AMZs other projects. While players see the online browser games we are hosting, there is also google app games in chinese as well as other platforms hosting amz games

now the decision about the games and cashflow is not one that AMZ makes, its made by the developers in china, they are not employed by AMZ as staff but actually employees of gaming development companies in china, their main source of income is online and app games in chinese, so thats their primary focus.... the gaming industry in the US and europe has had its glory days, because of console and app games, also things like digital and online money taxes....

AMZ co host the games and they are converted into english by the devs and AMZ staff....

so in all honesty I can not say if we clear 10k a month income and a 2-300 player a week sign up, that the developers will say hey, LR is reviving, lets support the game again...... AMZ will support the players as best we can we want to keep the servers alive as long as possible for the players, because gaming is about the players and even the older games attract players that want to try the games and hopefully try our new games.

word of mouth by players about games is often the best advertising we can get.......

if I was to be 100% honest with you.... I would say enjoy LR as a game that may not see a revival..... some of the requests and suggestions from AMZ and players to the devs about changes to LR, were ignored... and those suggestions did cost us a great deal of players and hurt the game..... when developers do not listen to experienced, knowledgeable gamers, then they risk killing their own game.....

as a fellow gamer speaking as one gamer to another, I would suggest RoG, its in chinese tho I have put in a lot of english guides in the forum.... its a open world old school game, the type of game that is generating a lot of interest from other game hosts, and also a very active and supportive dev team....

most of the changes with ROG that are coming, have been suggested by the AMZ GMs, players and AMZ staff, many of whom are experienced gamers....

my reason for suggesting a new amz game to look at, is not to say hey spend your money here.... its because when I see a interactive and supportive dev team, other platform interest in the game with international ( other language ) support and experienced gamers getting heard with their feedback and suggestions... then I know as a gamer with 35+ years gaming experience and knowledge, that it has the potential to become a big game and a viable game......

and when a person like you says to me, that you have the ability and the interest in investing your time and social connections into a game with the intention of seeing it grow and so you have a game to enjoy, also it can be very positive for the game and the AMZ gaming community....but you want to be told the truth, not generic, vague answers because you want to be able to make a informed decision as to the best use of your time, effort, social connections and yes, your money......

01/05/2021

Anonymous31907939

Threads: 8

You can find good developers here https://amewaregroup.com/

01/18/2023

Anonymous31954011

Threads: 0

It's too late to find this play. At least it's important to know that these kinds of things happen gta 5 cheats