RoG skills

00:46 01/29/2018

Kitwritten

Community Manager

Threads: 231

This is a thread in progress as its a lot of work to log all the skills.

Now the skills are operated by the Q, W, E, R and left / right mouse key.

They can be quick accessed using the K key. or from the icons above the skills, click on the lighting bolt.

The skill panel looks like this

Now for a skill to work correctly, it needs to be set up like  Q or W with the damage rune at the top, the middle rune is the combat rune... as you can see from left and right mouse button, you can have the skill with or without runes.

In the event a rune is in the incorrect position like E where I have correctly placed a damage rune at the top and a damage rune in the middle, you see a red line, this means that the rune has no effect. so if I replace it with the combat rune from W, you see it changes from red to green and the skill gains 2 bonuses.

Now I will list the skills as I can as there is a lot of them

Edited by Community Manager on 01/29/2018 00:46

01/29/2018

Kitwritten

Community Manager

bump

02/11/2018

Scraps

Threads: 2

If it's not too much of a bother Kit, could you translate these two as well?(link: https://imgur.com/WVeOtDv ) Neither are listed in the above, and while I've figured out the ice hammer; aside from why it's aoe range changes..., the red one I have about 0 clue, apart from it seems to work well when mobbed. Thanks in advance.
Edited by Scraps on 02/11/2018 00:06

02/12/2018

Scraps

Threads: 2

Firstly, thanks for taking the time when I'm sure you're still busy with adjusting, testing, and overall just fine tuning things before the Official release. On this particular test build attempting a purely melee set, I can agree that having the elemental+phys skills at a spamable rate does work wonders at times. Currently still waiting on drops to see if there's a flame type, but I have also found the electric blade as well. Not the 100% best choice in certain situations, but the one that is I'm still mulling over if it should be adjusted given the margin of output you can obtain if it's built right. Which off-topic, but I'm assuming PM's were done away with since the reformat? As far as the rarity, while again I greatly appreciate the time and effort it took you on that account, the one I received it on was initially from one of the pre-20 turn ins, so that may have helped. While the s1 you used to do so is a master account, in doing so this also shows how random it can be, as on the same account I've now had it 3 or 4 times along with some others more rare to your account I'm assuming by them not being up, whereas for example about a week of playing through a few accounts and I JUST found my first Immortal(yang) roar the other day. 

Lastly, I appreciate the last bit, and it's something I'll keep in mind, though I believe you're missing the associated screen-grab from the post; or at the very least I'm unable to see it.

02/12/2018

Kitwritten

Community Manager

I am redoing the post cos of a forum issue that I had to fix

Thats the skills...

world boss stats, they are random each time......but yeah, that can turn a monster into a tank .....but they have no poison, bleed or toxin immunity skills in the game

pure characters, hell yes.... I played runescape years ago, I know that some players challenge themselves to create pure characters so yes we are going that for players, basically there will be the free pure and the casher pure... the casher pure will most likely have premunim abilities and skills but one we are adding is the immunity skill only for warriors that are pure warriors, a 3 second immunity skill that ignores spells, debuffs and attacks so a warrior can get into the action face to face.... as they are the most likely to get hit with debuffs and damage if ranged and close combat are facing off against world bosses.......

we are expanding the player character choices.... currently it appears to be restricted to warrior mage and archer but actually there is also things like rogue ( high dodge, attack speeds, resistances ) the warrior mage ( spell / physical hybrid ) etc.... so we are looking at new skills like backstab ( second hit with dagger for dual wielding characters with daggers, causes bleeding )

we are working on bugs with the chat system but I will do a chat guide and also test the chat system....

Edited by Community Manager on 02/12/2018 17:37