lords road is very slow

07:58 01/17/2018

Anonymous29522232

Threads: 2

after game come back... is now very slow. i tryed mobile phone, pc... at my frends home. at work. always slow game is not loading coretly.. i see pictures instead video.

01/17/2018

Kitwritten

Community Manager

Threads: 282

where are you seeing the pics ?

01/17/2018

anonymous11408384

Thanks for reporting this, I thought it was only my problem.

I have noticed a significant slowdown as well.  The game takes 5+ minutes to load all the graphics resources, even after I have successfully logged in.  After everything has loaded, it plays with a normal framerate for me, but very laggy.  Skills take more than the specified time to finish cooldown. Mobs appear to die a few seconds after I have use the skill that killed them. I am now playing from memory rather than responding to what I see on the screen.

01/18/2018

Anonymous29522232

yes this at me the same. and to all in our server.. (77,75,60,64.68)

01/19/2018

Anonymous29807812

Threads: 0

i have also problem.. when loading the first page neded 5min.. when i enter in game... neded 10min to load all graphics. and all events... siege very slow loading graphics.. its very hard to play like this..

01/19/2018

Kitwritten

Community Manager

You did have to say europe servers  

we have been fighting this issue since LR opened and we have changed the servers a number of times. The problem is not happening at the servers, its happening with the connections when there is very heavy traffic flow mostly in europe and its because their traffic flow is more than the connections can handle.

do not be fooled here, your net connection speed is not a measure of how fast your net speed and its not easy to see how heavy the traffic flow is, most people use speed test, thats simply a test between the player and the isp, but most connection lag helps between the isp and the servers.....

now a very quick and simple test, is to use a VPN to divert the traffic flow, use the US as a channel and see if that makes a difference. It often will and all its doing is making the connection take a different route to the server....

the servers send the information directly to players because its the fastest option for us, but a VPN will mean that your connection is suddenly using a different route and how that can spend things up, is that the VPN route could be lighter in traffic than the main truck lines, so its actually faster.....

01/20/2018

Kitwritten

Community Manager

I am going to ask for a dev check as coa europe is having issues as well, it may be the europe server system affected and thats also a issue we have had in the past as it is a custom system made for the europe networks. that is why US east, US west and oceanic is not affected

01/21/2018

anonymous11408384

Actually, I am located in western USA, playing on a US East server (s 80), and Lord's Road has been slow loading and laggy for me since the servers came back (as I described above).  It is better now than last week, and it is better at non-event times when fewer players are active, but still dramatically different than what we had last month before the server problems.

01/22/2018

Kitwritten

Community Manager

Yes the europe servers are on a different system to the US system. its done that way to bypass some blocks and bottle necks that exist in europe, and we do have to redo the system at times to resolve on going issues

01/22/2018

Anonymous29522232

need 5min to load tartarus menu.. cant play td is not loading the menu.

04/24/2018

Anonymous31470670

Threads: 0

mt0424 air max 97 polo ralph lauren outlet yeezy boost pandora charms tiffany outlet louis vuitton outlet online air max 97 coach outlet online kate spade outlet store ralph lauren outlet moncler outletuggs prada outlet converse outlet store cheap jordans tods outlet nmd shoes nike zoom fitflops ugg outlet ugg outlet yeezy 350 boost michael kors factory outlet air jordan shoes prada handbags pandora charms polo ralph lauren outlet air max 2019 yeezy boost 350 coach factory outlet vans store ugg boots on sale hollister clothing uggs nmd adidas birkenstock shoes coach outlet kate spade bags ugg bootscanada goose jackets nike air max hermes birkin nike shoes for men oakley sunglasses outlet pandora charms sale nike outlet online ralph lauren outlet louis vuitton outlet oakley sunglasses timberland boots cheap jordans canada goose uk coach outlet coach outlet store coach factory outlet ugg bootsdoudoune moncler michael kors handbags canada goose outlet moncler jackets ralph lauren outlet adidas shoes fred perry polo air max 2018 pandora jewelry gucci outlet jordan shoes adidas yeezy kobe bryant shoes kate spade cheap mlb jerseys michael kors outlet canada goose uk pandora charms sale clearanceadidas ray ban sunglasses philipp plein outlet new balance outlet pandora charms kate spade outletvalentino shoes gucci handbags outlet yeezy boost longchamp handbags adidas yeezy ray ban sunglasses discount yeezy boost adidas yeezy boost canada goose sale cheap oakley sunglasses moncler jackets outlet cheap jordans free shipping nike shoes canada goose cheap oakley sunglasses mont blanc mt0424