a newbie first impressions

14:39 01/02/2018

Anonymous31384368

Threads: 1

Hi guys,

In short:

- I log in 4 days ago (but I'm an active player - lvl 32/ base lvl 10) and I want to share with u some blurs (& i'll appreciate some feedback), cons & pros,

- sorry for my English

1. Blurs :) - How pvp works (I atk a base of an inactive player and ... nothing)? / Why can't upgrade Mills &Amphitheatre? / the roads (in city screen) works? / How Guild science, campaign, resources, terit works? ...I have a lot more but ... so far i'll stop here

2. Pros ; very good pve with real TBS / Upgrading generals seems very rewarding / after 4 days I feel that I just scratch the surface

3. Cons: No tutorials and forum posts on gameplay mechanics (there are few questions marks but ... e.g. dominion with a circle [1 mine+18 terit] = 100k !?!) / in less then a week it feel stronger each day that it will be a classic P2P/Win game (I use ~ 40 elite summon and instead of 1&1/2 supreme gen .. I got ...1/2 :) and I put upgrading generals in Pros but ... lots of necessary stuffs are close to impossible 2 get without real money / Dull or broken city management design 2 keep u staring on PC (Mills &Amphitheatre must be harvested every 45 min !!!) ... around me I c a lot of inactive players ....

I just made a thread (no 3 :)). So what's your opinion guys?

01/03/2018

Anonymous31384362

Hi mate!

I have almost the same opinion:)

I really love the mechanics of the game, the graphic and the challenge to win new territories, but!:))

Since it is a closed beta we don't know if the near future means paying a lot of real money to buy diamonds...seems we'll need them a lot. Also, dear developers, you should think about a detailed guide of the game, it's quite twisty right now, I feel like puzzling:).

I'll play a bit more to have a "documented" opinion dear mate:)

01/05/2018

Kitwritten

Community Manager

Threads: 282

The developers do not make the guides for the english versions of games, they are chinese developers and do not speak english. Writing the guides is generally of my roles, amongst other roles. but we do have a open forum system for guide writing where we will pay players to write guides.

If you filter the forum by games, then you will find there is some EW guides but they are not complete because the game is only in closed beta so the guides would need to be updated and possibly rewritten for open beta.

That is why a lot of areas in the game are not able to be updated, they are in development.

Closed beta was for player feedback and information about what changes they wanted to see for open beta.

01/05/2018

Anonymous31384368

Thanks for your info! 

The game is not running since yesterday (more than 24 hrs) - maybe u should announce on main page about maintenance .. if the case.

Thanks again :)

01/06/2018

Anonymous31384362

What is happening with the game? It's not working for 2 days now. Dear Kitwritten please tell us something, at least I won't check the site every 2 hours.

Thank you very much!

It's a pity that we cannot enjoy a quite good game. Unfortunately lately everybody want just shooters and auto-battle games. You actually did a good game mechanics.

All the best!

Rdeiu

01/09/2018

Kitwritten

Community Manager

Threads: 282

Sorry about that, we are moving the games to new server host servers, so they are up and live, just not accessible while checks and tests are done to make sure that a cross server transfer will work and not crash the game

05/04/2020

Anonymous31882953

Threads: 8

Thank you for warning, but I myself was not particularly worried about this. I played too often lately and my nerves in my hands began to bother me. No. This is not a tunnel syndrome, thank God. But I had to use CBD oil to remove the pain, check out the post right here. A week of such therapy and a minimum of complex games gave a good result and I'm ready for the game again)