A lots of people have been seeing some strong pla
About Mixed Kingdom
In the game, we have 3 mixed kingdoms: Tempest, Midas and Celestial. What a mixed kingdom is is that you mix two of those 3 kingdoms together to forum a really strong team
How Would I Know Which Heros Are Good My Mixed Kingdom?
1. Firstly you have to go to "Heros" then under that you can check the "Preview" and Rec. Line-up and understand what each heros skills is (see image below)
2. Usually a mixed kingdom team contains 2 heros from each kingdom (ex. 2 Midas and 2 Tempest)
3. Understand the fact that a mixed kingdom team must include at least 1 healer and 1 attacker
4. Combine 4 heros together that you think would work the most (ex. Aphrodite, Flora, Kay, Lucas. Kay is able to chain the hero in place while Aphrodite is able to stun and Lucas is able to kill in a line. Flora keeps up with healing every turn) Note: This is just an example, please do not copy.
Tips About Creating A Mixed Kingdom?
1. AFFINITY!!! Because of the fact that this is a mixed kingdom team. It will have a lack of Affinity which, can be the weakest spot in this build (unless you are a hardcore casher). As a non-casher or not so much of a casher. I would suggest work on your main attacker's Affinity first before moving onto the rest. Make sure that the main attacker will have the the most affinity as possible
2. Squad is very important is a mixed kingdon team. View link below to find the most suitable squad
3. Understand attacking order and rage. Link below is provided by Demi