What kind of gem do you use, any suggestions? What is the best gems for armors/weapon.

03:03 11/21/2016

Glide

Threads: 5

Hi guys, Since I did not see any posts about gems in CoA, I just want to ask what is the best gems to use in armors. For sure you'll say "it's up to you" but I just want to know what gems are you using. Please share your ideas.

11/21/2016

Van

Community Manager

Threads: 6

As you can see ,these are gems I am using in Arms .Maybe not the best ,you can take it as a reference .

Edited by Community Manager on 11/21/2016 12:09

11/21/2016

Mejse

Threads: 6

This is my formation of gems:

My formation has changed as my char has grown stronger.

Edited by Mejse on 11/21/2016 13:28

11/21/2016

Glide

Threads: 5

Mine is 5 equipment = Atk,Hit,Crit,HP
Other 5 equipment = Atk,Hit,Crit,Def

is this good? It seems dodge gems have no use to me.

11/21/2016

Rosyna

Threads: 14

I'd swap the HP gems out with basically any other gem. Best case scenario is you're using five lvl 9 HP gems, which would only give ~70k HP. While that's helpful at lower levels, that 70k won't do much end game since things will either barely damage you (you'll leech enough HP per hit to mitigate the -70k max HP) or will flat out kill you in a few hits.

DEF and ATK gems should be a given since those two don't rely on RNG to be useful.

Since mounts let you leech HP, increasing your accuracy means increasing how frequently you heal. Same idea with crit gems; the harder you hit, the more you heal.

Dodge gems are meh since it's random and doesn't directly contribute to your damage output. You're more likely to survive longer by hitting harder + accurately than by gambling on dodging.

tl;dr: Socket ATK, DEF, and Hit gems. Last one depends on what level you are and what you're doing, but generally speaking, Crit > Dodge > HP

Edited by Rosyna on 11/21/2016 19:31

RIP old forums

Old CoA guides currently being reformatted to fit new forums

06/03/2023

Anonymous31949541

Threads: 7

When it comes to enhancing armors and weapons, choosing the right gem is crucial. While there are various options available, certain gems stand out for their exceptional qualities. 

For more detailed information on gem selection and virtual team building, visit https://magicalkatrina.com/magiciansblog/how-to-make-the-most-of-virtual-team-buildingRubies are ideal for boosting offensive capabilities, while sapphires offer defensive benefits. Amethysts are known for their magical prowess, and emeralds enhance agility. 

06/24/2023

Anonymous31949541

Threads: 7

Welwyn Taxi is a renowned transportation service provider catering to the needs of the Welwyn community and surrounding areas. With a strong reputation for reliability, professionalism, and excellent customer service, Welwyn Taxi has become the go-to choice for individuals and businesses alike.