Please make an APK or add this on Play Store ( Idol game )

04:21 11/10/2016

Anonymous27158778

Threads: 1

Any moderator or gm or coder in this game ? i would like to request can you please make a apk in this game or can we play on andriod or os ? please

11/10/2016

Susanne

Community Manager

Threads: 4

Some players has reported that they can play CoA when using the Puffin browser on Android phones. Puffin browser is free to download. Good luck with your game ^^

11/13/2016

blanx89

Threads: 10

Trust me, you dont want this game to be in Android nor IOS. . the graphics the resources(even in low settings) will burn our your phone RAM. . and this game might require good phone specs which others wont enjoy it. .probably this will work in IOS but you know coding IOS games is not easy than Android games. . and AMZ will pay big for that. 

05/17/2021

Anonymous31914469

Threads: 0

1. Well, you must be aware of the fact that the usage of my boy GBA emulator on your android device will allow the people to access various Nintendo games without any hassles that whenever requited.

06/18/2021

Anonymous31916081

Threads: 0

Dating colleagues can offer any other avenue in which personnel can locate meaningful connections with each different. For employees who are in a place of work romance: open the strains of communication together with your supervisors sooner in place of later. Ask, “What’s your perspective on workplace romance, and the way are we able to best take care of this example?” Also, be sincere while colleagues ask if the rumors are true. Don’t cross overboard and expose intimate information about your dating, however sharing weekend plans or anniversaries can build trust and forge deeper connections with coworkers.

Hindi Xxx 

01/15/2022

Anonymous31925575

Threads: 1

Find that kind of apk on official site of this game as I do while searching for this WhatsApp Plus I visited it's official site which is this gbapps.net where i can easily download this app and if there is no apk file is available to download from official site then install ppsspp like emulator on your device and play this game easily.