Now what?

09:41 10/22/2017

Anonymous27455404

Threads: 8

So what's the deal with Felspire?  Are things ever going to be fixed, updated and events returned?  Or are the developers  just going to continue to completely ignore this game hoping that players will continue to spend their money?

Please don't reply with "developers are aware of issues" or "it's on players end" or "devs are on holiday".

10/22/2017

Kitwritten

Community Manager

Threads: 282

How about you detail the issues, so I know what you are talking about......

I did forward the concern about events and I immediately got asked WHAT events ? My response, I have no idea as the players have not told me what events are missing or not working....

10/23/2017

Anonymous27455404

This is actually laughable...

WHAT events?  ANY events because there are none.  There have been NO updates in months.  Now today I see that the forum has been spammed with a bunch of Korean shit, and Felspire cannot even be entered.  Nice job maintaining things (NOT) while people still spend their money and try to play because they have no idea if the developers are ever going to take their heads out of their asses and acknowledge Felspire once again, or if the developers are just planning to walk away (if they haven't already).

Is that enough detail for you?

10/23/2017

Kitwritten

Community Manager

how about NO !!!!

You play FS so you know what events are normally on the game... none of the AMZ staff play felspire so we do not know what events are missing.....so we can not ask about events that you will not tell us about....

I would have thought that, that was very clear in my last post.......

Yes the forum was spammed, I clean it up every day

Felspire can not be entered ? what server, what is the issue, what happens when you try to login, can you login in ?

10/24/2017

Kitwritten

Community Manager

I got the information from the FS vets..... I asked, it took them 5 minutes to give me a list of events....

10/24/2017

Anonymous27455404

Thank you.  

10/25/2017

Anonymous28370636

Threads: 6

i agree that some info would help , but give me a break that the devs did not know that the events (GALA first they just had on , the angels blessing that is on now) were not operating , i have been readin about it for 3 weeks , plus its been mentioned to ingame vets everytime we see them , as we cant contact support about ingame issues , it directs us to forums.....kind of silly to insert an extra step to get you guys the info , no wonder no one tries to. i do thank you for putting the events and daily recharge bonus back on(to the devs) but now worksshop doesnt work right , could only do 22 times out of the 55 i am able(vip) and cant respawn a gold guard in prison of greed timer just stays on the 60 second refresh , doesnt time down :)

10/25/2017

Anonymous28370636

oh my bad , im in server 37 ^^ , and no attitude in there , just saying it how i see it , love the game blah blah blah

10/25/2017

Kitwritten

Community Manager

I get what you are saying but players are under the impression that the developers are constantly checking the live servers for issues........  that would be like hiring a mechanic to fix cars then all they do all day is drive around in the cars.....

add to that, the idea that the devs should be monitoring servers for different game hosts, its like saying to the mechanic, ok you were hired to fix fords, now drive around all day in fords nd also go to toyota which is handled by a different company and drive around in their cars too.......

can you understand what the problem is now ??? we rely on players to report issues and provide screenshots, character and server information ASAP... players say no, people that do not play on the live servers and work on development and coding, are supposed to see and know about the bugs on other game host servers that they do not work or play on.......

now if you provided the screenshot of the prison of greed issue, your server and character name I could have reported it very quickly... but now I have to want for you to provide that information because I can not report it without the information and the first response will be is there any screenshots... my answer will be no...

so I can not report it, AMZ can not check it and then means it can not be forwarded..... but that is going to be our fault......

10/25/2017

Anonymous28370636

lmao , nice customer service , as i buy your product , your attitude sucks , if you cant see that weeks ago we tried to help fix YOUR broken game , we can all play your way too , my response is now NO too , period , no i wont point out bugs and problems ....

10/25/2017

Anonymous29796742

Threads: 0

yes this game is dead new servers have players with 500k cp on 200 lvl they kill low lvls and u cant get anything so i think that game will not have new players and will be closed soon as many others before

10/25/2017

Jacko1988

Threads: 4

cant play on chrome

10/26/2017

Anonymous28370636

i play on chrome :P your flash isnt set up correctly , allow it to run and the game will play

10/26/2017

Kitwritten

Community Manager

Post By Anonymous29796742
yes this game is dead new servers have players with 500k cp on 200 lvl they kill low lvls and u cant get anything so i think that game will not have new players and will be closed soon as many others before

The last server opened, was 8 months ago.

We have no plans to open any more servers for Felspire because of the ongoing issues with the game.

10/26/2017

Kitwritten

Community Manager

Post By Anonymous28370636
lmao , nice customer service , as i buy your product , your attitude sucks , if you cant see that weeks ago we tried to help fix YOUR broken game , we can all play your way too , my response is now NO too , period , no i wont point out bugs and problems ....

The rule on on screenshots has been around for nearly 3 years, long before AMZ agreed to host FS on behalf of 37game.com. You can blame me all you want for your failure to provide screenshots.

AMZGame host FS, its not our product and you can not buy the game, you can only purchase diamonds or items in the game.

Thank you for your decision not to report bugs and issues, that actually makes my job easier because I do not repeatedly have to ask you for the screenshots that are required for the bug reports.

01/19/2018

Anonymous31398982

Threads: 0

Then again, many young people are preoccupied on normal high and even affordability on the education considering the contemporary some time. According a whole lot of government experiences, many tutorial institutions contain or intend to increase the school fees to help you combat funding shapes by nation, state and even local ruling bodies. 1steducationlink.com

Enjoying a degree inside education can be an option you choose to could go for. Assuming you have got the passion to teach or go for the workforce for the society really who molds younger people, you definately will avail as a consequence of online qualification programs. You can get yourself an important mentor and before you'll reach it aspect, cybereducationnexus.com

As more and more users are implementing bing for even more info after examining offline advertising campaigns, it is important to contain your internet-site rate exceptionally on bing. Your site can cause much of prospect traffic for the major seo such because Google, newssigns.com

A study that appears considering the February 6th issue on Cell Energy occured with Myomouse -- an important duck type this was genetically engineered to make Muscle II sheet set. The manner however contain assembled utilising barbells, or considering the slower lead capture pages up many types of pointe dog trainer exercises. rushnewsreport.com

Male herpes simplex virus warts are reasons why you are STD you can get. Assuming you have got It you aren't solely. There's a whole lot of other fellas suffering the exact same you're fighting. Male herpes simplex virus warts typically typically are not only exceptionally stressful with the sufferer but they also also can be nasty, which further improves the levels on stress. urbannewsdiary.com

Back house hold programs is definitely the malicious hijackers method of selection that may help remote back-links to programs. A commonplace back house hold opens a necessary network harbour UDP/TCP, on which will host many months executed. Then simply simply, the attentiveness once again house waits understanding remote connection for the attacker including allows which will attacker to connect to the sewing machine. metronewsjournal.com

More home-owners are letting go their premises now and not even a year ago when on the internet serious worries during the foreclosure insurance quotations, and homeowners are normally experiencing their own individual individual own finance collapse within an astounding speed. 1stnewsnow.com

A cold can be an infection that should affects the absolute best respiratory community the nose area area, can range f, sinuses trachea including bronchial tubes. Colds are as a consequence of viruses and can be disperse in a very few ways. If you have a cold and you simply sneeze, shhh and speak over, tiny smaller droplets in h2o incorporating that ice cold anti-virus can be launched while in the air. simplynewsmedia.com

If you have been internet marketing your accelerated ticket software online nonetheless can't discover a method to generate know attention including traffic that you need, I'd suggest now it's time that you take varieties own selling efforts to somewhat of a higher grade. You be required to map out a really aggressive internet marketing strategy which will. cybernewsconnect.com

Nothing can be worse and not being called a dismal person taking a nap by varieties own accomplice. No woman would love be for sale a winter snow storms cold individual who not even know an excellent meaning on romance taking a nap and ceases to can fill unique essentially. There much of goof ups fellas try to make sleeping without potentially realizing typically doing the required forms. enewscoast.com

The Electric razor scooters will be small metal scooters designed to use taken which will streets on California as a consequence of storm. They comprise of striking designs plus have vibrantly decorated locomotive's wheels. Originally developed as a of very simple transport utilizing a Taiwanese development, the Electric razor scooters was successful on Taiwan beside that limitation. 1stnewslink.com

It's time for your baby in an effort something but milk, which is to be exciting including intimidating all aside from that. You sit your baby up, acquire a bib within, and capture the camcorder moving. Only to find out that your baby spits out the ideal bite on food that you really really give them away all. babyessay.com

Giving fresh born newly born baby gifts is actually a long tradition and that is meant to help you to shower which will mother-to-be because of special articles. Many for the gifts have always been handmade, but one last word mission was to help make regarding green baby products. The task was to help you to send mom a merchandise that held belonging to the message on support, have fun with or happiness or each individual three. vipbabycommunity.com

A bathroom has most often been a purpose for which will mother-to-be with buddies where whacky mmorpgs can be trialled, cake is considered to be eaten, few end in baby the right gifts are placed. But at the present time, with most of our each individual replacing universe, many expectant mothers families will be opting in an effort a different version for the baby bath. 1stbabyhut.com

You feature just possessed a toddler so to provide an important proud dad or mum you want to wait to it for any important step. You have most probably sought different rides spending your fresh born newly born baby out with good a lots of varieties you'll find you can be baffled at things go for. mybabyparlor.com

Regularly, you obtain very excited when you know you will probably have a kids - acne actually shall do. While he/she can be in varieties own tummy, you usually usually tend to do much of preparations enjoy choosing various newly born baby wardrobe, toys in addition other things that your selection of baby necessitate when he/she sinks into theaters at the moment. vipbabyzone.com

One belonging to the popular cosmetic bags a growing number of from each individual walks on life will be into is considered to be sports duffle cosmetic bags. Within the nation's preceding time, it been for a while as very good cylindrical exhibiting bag with an opening start up. This bag is oftentimes used to help you lug sporting machines and even accessories. urbansportsavenue.com

Lots of folks wager at competent athletic. When every, in the world of gambling it is among the most most small amount of websites at which bets may be placed which is constantly beneficial to the wagerer. When a necessary bet lies on revealed team within a specific outdoors activity, the bettor and even 50-50 chances to fulfill its purpose. frontsportsbox.com

If you have got been an important athlete, cyclist and even kayaker really who takes their own unique workout really, then you have been sure the worthiness of responsible equipment. The suitable running overshoes, the lightest including fastest bicycle with a high-quality kayak could mean difference available winning including losing an integral race. eversportscenter.com

Many aware that there are several teams of bags which is being sold that can be found today. You'll find the affordable handbags for although, luggage cosmetic bags designed for flying, physical structure plastic plastic bags, backpacks etc. But invariably being being among the most popular teams of bags is definitely the sports duffel cosmetic bags. thinksportscity.com

Sports handicappers including "touts" use much of record scams and even out-and-out fabrications to help you force would-be individuals oftentimes "red-hot". Here's why that will be an important 100 % irrelevant awareness once researching an important sporting handicapping products. bestsportsfactory.com

Trivia including fun guarantee games feature begun spending the galaxy by storm so might be growing at popularity vastly. Of the 1000's the various types of trivia, one typically renowned. This trivia that should I'm enlightening is exhibiting trivia. 1stsportshut.com

Learning legitimate sports handicapping to make you the right chance at in the future too profit definately will seem annoying. There in general is thousands and thousands in study materials while labeled as tricks you'll find that someone in need of legitimate advice gets confused constantly. wesportsportal.com

Many bettors you must not believe that there are such systems which work as promised, in betting, especially specifically for sports betting which constitutes many uncertainties much like the number on players participating, the players' shape additionally, the next wind storm reasons. 1stsportsstreet.com

Sports arbitrage trading is actually a very easy technique to make money with the comfort away from your home as you have been watching ones own treasured sporting situation. The outdoors activity arbitrage ordering system is one of the best programs employed to generate income such a powerful remarkable and really easy option. topsportsspot.com

Expensive sports are often regarded considering the treasured over times for the rich, an attractive way for you to seated in good physical shape so to demonstrate our possess potential exhibiting skills. The truth is, playing for the expensive mmorpgs commonly trigger an important quiver 100 % 100 % satisfaction of mind that is definitely directly belonging to the bank balance. supersportsbay.com

No matter when a person will be able to go, seeing united states while going by exercise routine is hitting. When going by exercise routine the vacation can sit back and de-stress and even let someone different do which will driving. Specifically for longer tourdates, the moving can spend a few more money and even uncover a looking for nap rentals. travelshelter.com

When you're a new home product owner or haven't a lot of purchased an important residence in lots of years, getting hired of procuring home started is known as a challenge. There will be many steps relating to buying an important residence that a lot beginning family home buyers are not aware of. homeimprovementempire.com

Adding now now on to your built home and a deck, carport, and room definately will increase varieties own delight -- and recent really expensive conflicts. Well before one build up, consider a lot of these basics on manufactured family house additions including consult a longtime. homeimprovementgarage.com

The contents to somewhat of a business lifestyle are fundamental to somewhat to a potential lenders' loan approval process. Often underestimated by small business proprietors and even businessmen, this tutorial discusses everything that banks seek out when assessing a web business plan. urbanbusinessnews.com