LoA II Icon panel

05:10 11/07/2016

Kitwritten

Community Manager

Threads: 282

At the top right of the game screen is the mini world map with a number of icons around the sides of it.

This is what the icons are for

1) The flags

2) Game settings

3) Sound off

4) Block

5) Update 

6) Mail

7) Friends

8) Rankings

9) Redeem code

10) X Server war

11) Auction House

1) The flags. Players can choose to change the game to English, traditional and simplified china, French, German, Spanish pr Portuguese by choosing the flag for their language

2) Game settings. Players can adjust settings here for video and audio. This may help players with pcs or laptops that may not be performing as well as they wish.

3) Sound off. Mute all sounds from the game

4) Block. This will hide all players in the screen

5) Update. This will open a mini window with details on the most recent game updates

6) Mail. This will contain all system and personal mails sent in the game

7) Friends. This will open a mini window showing all online and offline friends on your friends list, players can also block people on their friends list and also the most recent contact by friends

8) Rankings. This will open a mini window where players can see BR, level, Arena, guild and dungeon star ( abyss ) rankings )

9) Redeem Code. Players can put in codes to collect rewards here. Newbie codes also go here

http://loa2.amzgame.com/packs

10) X Server quick access button, will take players to X Server event.

11) Auction house. This will take players to the auction house where they can buy and sell relics

Edited by Community Manager on 11/07/2016 05:10

09/03/2022

Anonymous31937507

Threads: 7

09/12/2022

Aiden Aiden1

Threads: 68

I can’t believe focusing long enough to research; much less write this kind of article. You’ve outdone yourself with this material without a doubt. It is one of the greatest contents. fusible link trash chute

09/19/2022

Aiden Aiden1

Threads: 68

Hello, I have browsed most of one's posts. This post is probably where I acquired the most useful information for my research. Thanks for posting, maybe we are able to see more on this. Are you currently aware of any websites with this subject. 안전놀이터

09/21/2022

Anonymous31942147

Threads: 0

very interesting post.this is my first time visit here.i found so mmany interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion..thanks for the post!https://www.elmens.com/business/finance/an-excerpt-about-purchasing-a-quintessential-home/

11/10/2022

Anonymous31939087

Threads: 3

Browsing through your blog site presents me the chance to realize precisely why I like examining points with so substantially understanding. It actually is wonderful to know there are still terrific authors all around that will set wit into knowledgable data. I appreciate you for your contributions and eagerness to share your thoughts with us.classic cars usa

11/21/2022

Anonymous31949925

I have to show some appreciation to the writer for bailing me out of this particular difficulty. As a result of looking out throughout the the web and finding basics which were not beneficial, I believed my entire life was done. Being alive without the approaches to the issues you’ve resolved as a result of your main guide is a serious case, as well as the kind which could have adversely damaged my entire career if I hadn’t encountered your web page. Your primary mastery and kindness in dealing with a lot of things was invaluable. I am not sure what I would’ve done if I had not encountered such a point like this. I can at this time relish my future. Thanks a lot very much for this impressive and result oriented help. I will not be reluctant to refer your site to any person who should receive recommendations on this issue.seo hong kong

11/29/2022

Anonymous31950115

Throughout the awesome scheme of things you secure a B+ with regard to hard work. Where exactly you lost everybody was in your facts. As as the maxim goes, the devil is in the details… And it couldn’t be much more correct in this article. Having said that, let me say to you just what did work. The authoring is certainly quite persuasive and this is probably the reason why I am taking the effort to comment. I do not make it a regular habit of doing that. Next, even though I can easily see a leaps in reasoning you come up with, I am not really certain of exactly how you seem to unite your points which inturn produce the actual conclusion. For the moment I will, no doubt yield to your point but wish in the future you actually link the dots much better.slot online terbaik

12/01/2022

Anonymous31947451

I love visiting sites in my free time. I have visited many sites but did not find any site more efficient than yours. Thanks for the nudge! bk8vn

12/22/2022

Anonymous31950115

I always was interested in this topic and stock still am, regards for posting .look what i found

12/24/2022

Anonymous31952401

Good website! I truly love how it is easy on my eyes it is. I am wondering how I might be notified whenever a new post has been made. I have subscribed to your RSS which may do the trick? Have a great day!Hindi status

12/25/2022

Anonymous31952433

It’s appropriate time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I have read this post and if I could I wish to suggest you few interesting things or advice. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I desire to read even more things about it!mystical teachings of Jesus

12/25/2022

Anonymous31952433

Thanks for another wonderful post. Where else could anybody get that type of info in such an ideal way of writing?acim audio

12/25/2022

Anonymous31952433

i am for the first time here. I found this board and I in finding It truly helpful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to present something back and help others such as you helped me.un curso de milagros

12/25/2022

Anonymous31952433

If you set out to make me think today; mission accomplished! I really like your writing style and how you express your ideas. Thank you.a course in miracles

12/29/2022

Anonymous31940851

When your website or blog goes live for the first time, it is exciting. That is until you realize no one but you and your. Bong88

12/29/2022

Anonymous31940851

When your website or blog goes live for the first time, it is exciting. That is until you realize no one but you and your. Bong88