Opening Marriage Function

16:10 10/27/2016

Beauty

Threads: 9

Just a quick suggestion I have in mind. It would be nice if we have a Marriage Function. Once 2 players are married, it will be shown on their profile with their "mate" standing behind them.

Most of the time, heroes overpowers main character which makes main useless. I think that having the marriage function can give out a pair of relics (one ring, one shield), which can only be used on main character, making them stronger and more useful.

In addiction, the marriage function can also make the drop of slayer seal increase by 5%, and the chance of dropping mythic items by 2% if both couples are in the same team. Which, is beneficial in the future to make players more active.

Another function it can unlock is a set of free outfits for the players. I think this is necessary to have in the game to keep up the fun for none-cashes.

Overall, I think opening a marriage function will be beneficial for both the game, and the players. The players can pick between 3 types of marriage (regular wedding, expensive wedding, or loyal wedding.) and all 3 types of marriage will give out different set of relics (of course the more expensive the wedding, the better the relics will be)

Please take this suggestion in consideration.

With love, Beauty

10/27/2016

Van

Community Manager

Threads: 6

That sounds interesting .thanks for your idea .

10/27/2016

Beauty

Thank you if you are taking it in consideration!

10/27/2016

Van

Community Manager

Threads: 6

I have pass your idea to devs .Hope they can take it into consideration if feasible .

10/27/2016

SaberRin

Threads: 1

I don't agree on marriage system in game, its one way to kill the fan of the game and also another way to promote alternative accounts. Your marriage will only works as long as your partner is active but then what happens when your partner stop playing the game. and so the alternative accounts will come, players will just create another account to be their main accounts partners. So your main account will get "free stuff" due to these marriage system.

In other games marriage system cost recharge currency as well same goes when you divorce your partner.

10/27/2016

Beauty

@Van Thank you very much ♥ it is very appreciated

@SaberRin -nods- I understand why you would say that.. Other games I've played for years slowly dies because of connections between players. I just hope that this way will make everyone more active and keep the game alive for longer. Maybe they would set up a level requirement or something for it. I suppose everything will be decided by the devs, tho. :) im just putting in a suggestion

Edited by Beauty on 10/27/2016 20:49

10/30/2016

Malthael

Community Manager

Marriage function would be good if both players recharged atleast once ( that way, we'll prevent alts ), even if players would make alts to marry and get the benefits, they'll need to recharge atleast.

Example : 1 male, 1 female.

Male recharged, female didn't => Marriage not available.

Both Female and Male recharged => Marriage Available.

10/30/2016

Beauty

Yeah, that's a much fair idea. So even if someone wants to marry ALT they needs to pay more ^^ Let's just hope devs take this into considertation tho.

11/05/2016

anonymous10149216

Threads: 1

No, I utterly hate marriage systems.  They become too dependent on activity level of your partner and rarely can you find a matchup with near equal strength and play style.

I've never seen this system implemented in a way that does not completely screw free players (way too much strength from P2W).  Keep this out of LOA2.

The game is about the interaction of the main character with various angels.  Keep working on that.

05/22/2023

Anonymous31915805

Threads: 0

Marsh holds an earned Masters of Arts degree in Ministry. For more information Arizona Officiant