updates???

13:51 10/11/2017

Anonymous10144279

Threads: 6

Okey soo now me and many ppl has been waiting and supported the game for a long time with only promises of an update that seems never to come. Can you be polite and give us an answer to what will happen to this game? I for one has 87k in unspent Diamonds and have recharged alot in the waiting for this update and the continue of the game...But now months later nothing has happened... Have you left this game to die???

10/15/2017

Kitwritten

Community Manager

Threads: 282

No we have not left the game to die. The problem is one where the workload far exceeds the available amount of time and staff we have available.

While taking on more staff is perferable, its not that simple as the older staff that have worked with the games since they opened have left and that means that new staff have to be trained up in the game....

11/01/2017

Anonymous29522046

Threads: 4

Kitwritten u got some kind of estimated time for an update?  atm I am lvl 89, mount maxed home maxed only lack 1 5stars eido, and 4 gearpieces left to upgrade, so I kind a feel like soon having finished game cause when only Bolster and Enchantment left to upgrade BR with it simply takes forever to make a little progress in stadium, atm I have full crew in 5stars all lvl 100, and a BR almost at 3 mill. So as the game is now I more or less will call it completed :( hope on some good news, have a great day

11/01/2017

Kitwritten

Community Manager

We are trying to avoid ETAs because things are in a constant flux and the last 7 projected time frames have all not worked out.

11/05/2017

Anonymous28792564

Threads: 3

hey Kit. Love the game, but after being maxxed lvl for 5 onths and no seemingly attempt at getting game updates, I may be forced to leave the game. I know you guys are busy, but ANY word from you on a weekly basis is better than not hering anything and having to come here and ask . Pleas ekeep us posted if anything is happening or even if nothing is goping down. The communiocation lines between the dev;s to the players has been really bad. Not trying to be harsh just trying to advise you on how to keep players a little bit happier.Have a great day and i am going t \o stick it out another week or 2 in hopes that some kind of update finally hits.

11/05/2017

Kitwritten

Community Manager

I would share if there was information to share but because there is not, I do not say much at all

I get what you are saying about gaming.....the problem overall, not just for AMZ, is that many developers are moving from browser games into apps because its easier for them, less staff, less costs and less servers to worry about....

that will continue to affect the browser games at AMZ and there is nothing we can do......

as for CoE I do know there is updates in the pipeline but when they will go in, is anybodies guess... AMZ has made plans a few times only to have them not work out for various reasons...

11/07/2017

mryi

Threads: 0

I have been playing alone in this server for a while I love this game and hope to find friends in the game But there is no one in this server  Is there a way to transfer from this server to another server
Or merge this server Soon  Because I'm at level 80 I can not start again in  other server and i have  great item in my acc and  a lot of money   And a lot of powerful characters . if you please  Answer me I will appreciate this

11/07/2017

Kitwritten

Community Manager

I can ask about merges but there is a good chance you will not see merges before xmas as the pressure is on us o get a game ready for closed beta launch before xmas as that new game has the potential to be AMZs biggest game..... a open world game that is more balanced in its game play with no class changing restrictions, so we are expecting a lot of player interest and possibly players shifting over from our older games

for the record, we do not want to see CoE or any of the other games die.....they are not being ignored or forgotten, the main problem is a lack of staff... the new game coming, is what we hope, to be the fix and allow us to employ more staff to cover the other games again with events ......

Edited by Community Manager on 11/07/2017 04:47

11/07/2017

mryi

so what you try tell me here this acc will be fades away

11/07/2017

mryi

can you answer me please

11/07/2017

Kitwritten

Community Manager

no..... I am not saying anything like that.... all that normally happens is that players stop playing or move on to a new game, the account remains.

generally a character remains on a game until the game itself is deleted ( fairyland was closed completely, same with tiny mighty and the players compensated on other games ) servers are closed ( LR US West, we compensated players on other games ) or unless the player does something to really piss the devs off and they delete a account off the back end but thats very very rare and not something we do at AMZ.

Its something I have done myself in another game and that was 300K characters but they were using a bot system and it clearly stated we would erase characters that did that.

11/16/2017

mryi

when the game open ?

11/16/2017

Kitwritten

Community Manager

it will be back soon, its down for maintenance

11/30/2017

Anonymous10144279

Threads: 6

soo almost 2 months have been passing by since I started this thread and still nothing has happened. Will anything happen???

12/05/2017

Anonymous29522046

Threads: 4

soon half year since last update/maintainence reached my first eido 110 yday and honestly closing in fast on a quit of this game since nothing happens at all.

12/05/2017

Kitwritten

Community Manager

I have put in a request for information

12/06/2017

Kitwritten

Community Manager

I have a update, the planned update that was due to go in, is completed, we have requested the devs put it in to the game asap but they have not responded with a date for the patch to go in