PLAYER CHEATING

16:41 09/19/2017

Sevast

Threads: 30

OK,

Since no one is making anything to solve this problem ,I have to ask and to suggest something

There is a player in the red faction AGUSS14RED,that by all of us is a cheater!

I am sure about that,but if it is not true I am ready to excuse myself officially!

What are the facts:

1)For the last 20 days this player upgraded his artifacts more than 10 times which means, that he had  to recharged with at about between 10 -20 thousand dollars ,in  order to have this possibility;

2)the same player 6 months ago was 6 levels under my level, and now he is 6 levels over me, which means that he has spent at about 2or 3 mill diamonds, so if you know the rules of the game this means that he recharged with another 10 or 20 thousands dollars( about which I seriously boubt)

So I want very kindly to ask you Kitwritten  ,to ask the devs or whoever you want ,or the player AGUSS14RED ,to show all of us a screenshot of his recharges for the last couple of months ,just to see these 20 000 dollars of recharge!

If he does not do this ,it  automatically means that he is a cheater and hacker!

With all my respect

Sevast!

Edited by Community Manager on 09/19/2017 16:41

09/19/2017

Sevast

BY the way if he is a cheater ,can you please arrange his account to be banned!

Believe me ,because of this player a lot of players from our faction and from the yellow faction stopped playing!

09/19/2017

Sevast

I forgot to mention something about this player ,he passed 3 of the stages of the SILK ROAD for 1 month which additionally needs thousands of diamonds and a lot of recharges!

THANKS FOR YOUR COOPERATION KITWRITTEN

09/19/2017

Kitwritten

Community Manager

Threads: 282

You are asking me to breach a players right to privacy and reveal their confidential recharge history in the forums so you can pick through their personal information, looking for proof that the player is cheating ?????

You have to be joking !!!!!

Players have the expectation that their information is private, confidential and personal, also that access to a players recharge and payment history is very difficult to access and check.

I do not need to know their recharge history as they have not requested that I check for any issues and so I also will not go and check their payment history just to confirm if their recharge history may match your stated numbers....

If the devs indicate that there is a reason to investigate a player, then they will investigate the player and take action accordingly. The fact that the players name has been forwarded and the devs have not given any indication of a need to investigation, is something that I have posted a number of times in the forums, and been ignored by the players......

So currently it means that the accusations against the player, of cheating, are in fact unproven and therefore false accusations, the forum rules do protect players and AMZ staff against misleading and false accusations.

Edited by Community Manager on 09/19/2017 22:23

10/15/2017

anonymous10241557

Threads: 3

KITWRITTEN, please do your job.  If you will not investigate AGUSS14RED, then - either YOU are AGUSS14RED or 

AGUSS14RED is STEALING thousands of dollars from the game owner. 

Either way, you are are NOT promoting fair game play within AMZGames Siegelord and may even condone cheating to the point that all players should cheat?

10/15/2017

Kitwritten

Community Manager

If the devs indicate that there is a reason to investigate a player, then they will investigate the player and take action accordingly. The fact that the players name has been forwarded and the devs have not given any indication of a need to investigation, is something that I have posted a number of times in the forums, and been ignored by the players......

10/16/2017

anonymous10241557

Aren't you at least curious why there are SO MANY player reports about 1 particular player?

You have told me before that even your access to the devs is limited or non-existent; that you can't get them to respond to in game player issues. 

I'm still waiting for someone to look at my missing Shimmering Harp issue - which is completed buy not available to use.

10/16/2017

Kitwritten

Community Manager

I get that the players are desperate to have the player banned....it happens when players can not out play good players....I have seen it many times in many different games... I have also cleared and seen players cleared by devs and game staff, and players insist that we are covering for the players so there is a no win situation.......

Now SL has no game staff working the game and never has.....so I know its not any of my staff being paid on the game, I know its not myself playing the game and I know its not any of the AMZ staff playing the game as the ones that did play it, have left the company and their accounts are dead and have not been touched in a long time.

There are some players in the game that are spending a lot of money and that is for AMZ to concern themselves with as its private and confidential even tho players have asked for me to post that information so the players can check it for themselves.... and that should give some indication of the extent that players will go to to either get a person banned or satifisfy themselves that the player is legit.....

as for the contact with devs for SL, for issues like this, I just pass it to AMZ as they can check things easier as its all in china and they can converse with their bank and also with PAYPAL and the other payment provides...... they forward issues to the SL devs and we wait for a response....I provide the response given..... which in this case, is no reason to investigate..... as for your bug report, it has not been responded to by the devs, that I know about....if it has, then it was not logged by somebody, in the system

10/17/2017

anonymous10241557

Out-played by a good player?  I think not. This player 3-4 months ago was 10 levels behind me - and I play every day.

There is only 2 ways to achieve the rapid "progress" of this magnitude - Coin or cheat?

I know you can't respond on a players spending as that is an invasion of their privacy. But you (or someone) can verify that the player is using honest payment methods - at least for the sake of the company you support. My main concern is that other players in the RED faction will use the same game manipulations (if they aren't already doing so) because there is no impunity to their actions. "If he can do it and get away with it, we all can."  Get better levels and strengths without having to pay real money? 

No business owner likes to have their customers steal from them, right?

10/17/2017

anonymous10241557

In reference to the missing Exclusive Accessory - Shimmering Harp:

I have written emails to 'support@amzgame.com' with screenshots attached and their response was that they are unable to get the devs to investigate or respond to their requests.   If you have a better communication method than support, I ask that you contact the devs on my behalf.  If you need more screenshots, please advise.  Thanks.

10/18/2017

Kitwritten

Community Manager

The exact response sent by me on the 2nd of june 2017 :

I am sorry about the delay, it is furstrating for AMZ when we are dealing with external devs that do not answer our emails

As for the payments ? Post 4 and post 8

Players have the expectation that their information is private, confidential and personal, also that access to a players recharge and payment history is very difficult to access and check.

I do not need to know their recharge history as they have not requested that I check for any issues and so I also will not go and check their payment history just to confirm if their recharge history may match your stated numbers....

Post 8

I just pass it to AMZ as they can check things easier as its all in china and they can converse with their bank and also with PAYPAL and the other payment providers..

Now I will say it again, the player has been forwarded 5 times, the devs have not indicated that they see grounds for investigation...... yet you are still pushing the issue and saying we need to check their spending etc..

I just pass it to AMZ as they can check things easier as its all in china and they can converse with their bank and also with PAYPAL and the other payment providers...... they forward issues to the SL devs and we wait for a response

AMZ checks a players recharge and spending history... issues are forwarded to the SL devs, then we wait for the devs to respond. The devs have given NO indication of a need to investigate the player.....   most people would read that as ok, maybe its all legit ... but no, players are insisting that we need to keep checking the same over and over again until they are cleared or banned..... there is a 3rd option, which is the devs ignore the emails.

10/20/2017

anonymous10241557

Thank you Kitwritten, that's all we've asked for . . . 

10/25/2017

anonymous10241557

But please keep on them, there seems to be other issues with Siegelord through AMZGame site that are not being addressed - ie. Merits not always resetting, missing rewards, slower map speeds, . . .
Edited by anonymous10241557 on 10/25/2017 23:56

10/25/2017

Kitwritten

Community Manager

I can not report things without screenshots showing the problems......

regardless of how players feel about that, its the rules and that effectively ties my hands

10/26/2017

anonymous10426616

Threads: 1

AGUSS14RED es un hacker. Entonces explícame como en 11 meses tiene 4 antiques, es nivel 178 y todos los días sube 10 niveles a los tesoros. Todos los jugadores de mayores de nivel 160 tienen 1 antique y mitad de la segunda, pero el tiene 4. Explícame entonces como las tuvo. No te estoy pidiendo que reveles su historial de recarga ni su privacidad pero dime como hizo para tener todo eso pues. Hay gente que tiene 3 años ( como yo ) jugando SL y no tenemos lo que en 11 meses el tiene. La única manera es que tu seas AGUSS14RED Kitwritten, Y ese no es el único hacker. hay otros de la facción roja tambien que no se quedan atras. La Velocidad de los generales sigue siendo lenta. Cuando lo van a arreglar?

10/26/2017

Kitwritten

Community Manager

Ya he tenido suficiente de esto.

No juego SL. No tengo el tiempo y no es mi tipo de juego.
Mis personajes en SL se llaman kitsch, se crearon para probar cada servidor cuando se abrió y el sistema de recarga, hago lo mismo en otros juegos de AMZ.

Creo mis personajes principales en S1 como caracteres principales, GM y Prueba. cualquier otro personaje creado en cualquier otro servidor es como un personaje de prueba / GM y normalmente hasta aproximadamente el nivel 30 dependiendo del juego.

Se lo he dejado claro a los jugadores, que trabajo con un estricto código de transparencia, ya que sé qué problemas causan los desarrolladores ocultos y los personajes del juego.
No es raro que los jugadores acusen a los jugadores de casher de alto nivel / pesados de ser fondos o cuentas de dev / staff y exijan que se les prohíba el juego.

Ahora no juego SL así que no, no puedo proporcionar la información detallada que desea. No puedo vincular a los desarrolladores durante más de una semana, solo para proporcionar un informe detallado para los jugadores porque los desarrolladores se negarán rotundamente.

Pregúntate, ¿cómo te sentirías si te prohibieran debido a acusaciones no probadas en tu contra por parte de otros jugadores ????? porque eso es lo que me piden que haga a AGUSS14RED.

No puedo probar hacer trampa o piratear, los jugadores no pueden probar hacer trampa o piratear, el problema ha sido enviado 5 veces, los desarrolladores no han indicado que hay trampa o piratería y si tenían fo

I have had enough of this.

I  do not play SL I do not have the time and its not my type of game.
My characters on SL are called kitwritten, they were created to test each server as it opened and the recharge system, I do the same thing on other AMZ games.

I create my main characters on S1 as main, GM and Test characters. any other character created on any other server is as a test / GM character and normally up to about level 30 or so depending on the game.

I have made that crystal clear to players, that I work by a strict code of transparency as I know what problems are caused by hidden dev and Game host characters.
It is not uncommon for players to accuse high level / heavy casher players of being funding or dev/ staff accounts and demand they are banned from the game

Now I do not play SL so no I can not provide the detailed information you want. I can not tie the devs up for over a week, just to provide a detailed report for players because the devs will flat out refuse.

Ask yourself, how would you feel if you were banned because of unproven accusations against you by other players ????? because that is what I am being asked to do to AGUSS14RED.

I can not prove cheating or hacking, the players can not prove cheating or hacking, the issue has been forwarded 5 times, the devs have not indicated there is cheating or hacking and if they had found it, the player would have been banned already.....

so it ends now.......