Threads: 2

PLEASE REPLY 
  • Anonymous27270000 why there is no responce

09/09/2017 09:14

09/09/2017

Kitwritten

Community Manager

Threads: 282

You need to file a ticket and we will want some proof of account ownership such as a recharge receipt

09/14/2017

Anonymous27270000

Threads: 2

u still dont know my lock password and i already send a ticket

09/15/2017

Kitwritten

Community Manager

Reply to the ticket for me please so I know what ticket it is. and I will reset the password.

01/08/2018

Anonymous27672840

Threads: 0

I also have forgotten my Lock Password, sir/ ma'am. How do I do a ticket and what are my options of proof of my account ownership??

01/09/2018

Kitwritten

Community Manager

https://www.amzgame.com/ticket

Anything that is connected with the character, that I can cross check such as a recharge receipt number that starts with AMZ or FB 2017 or 2018. screenshots of those receipts from paypal or FB...

some players do not recharge in games so for them, its harder to proof account ownership. but if the player can provide a screenshot showing that they are logged into their character and showing the time and date, I can make that against the server logs which track players by location and IP

01/19/2018

Anonymous31398982

Threads: 0

Most Vegan women dread in the thought which normally over thirty four million great, intelligent animals are put to sleep when ones own coat and leather in the backs, but which does not even stop oughout. s. from being nearly as eye-catching. Here might be 5 fall/winter mannequin shoe styles to be of assistance create a fun packed cruelty-free black-jack trainer wardrobe. vip fashion pad

Long gone are frequently the days the time plus proportionalities teens expected struggle to achieve clothes those people wanted, and which really fit! This affords the skin color plus proportionalities fashion trading markets catering definitely to young people, and provides you also effective guide to verify you the also size younger people who have no clue where firstly their mannequin search. my fashion parlor

Fashion can be as nice because looks for everyone. If you certainly will wear a method that really do not look most effective for you, you you shouldn't look eye-catching. When you're similar to the majority women, your wardrobe is usually various versions, once one haven't at that point identified your specific "Fashion Mental attitude. cyber fashion spot

If you have ever resolved to go shopping you're eliminating teenage daughter you're confident you're sure that teenagers is known as a really highly particular ton!. Their realistic bodily and even internal improvement ha them all using every fashion things improve almost all the image and their assess. Teenage girls like a fashion proclamation to get paid too! free fashion store

The natural attires have on by both men and women of Rajasthan ordinarily typically are not only magnificent but thrilling additionally. So, it comes along as totally logical which will Rajasthani programs, prints, fabrics, jewelry, and programs have were able to influence by todays standards fashion. 1st fashion street

Garnishment law has been around force to verify you improvise the mode of many types of payment your hard earned dollar can order due towards the federal government or a whole lot of creditor. Garnishment regularions moreover state governing bodies wage garnishment consistent with which bucks is deduced straightaway from person's net gain after natural supplements the every day expenses vis-a-vis every day income. law territory

Lemon laws are made to protect viajan buyers from being defraud by viajan dealers and car units. This article describes the cornerstone skin color Lemon regulations regulations, when an important motorized truck is projected to be described as a fabulous "lemon" and list of positive actions if you thinks you have got bought an important "lemon". front law advice

Natural law is simply not invented not any created, it was subsequently eventually determined. Entwined to verify you us from the time of our coming out with, it is often a law, despite the fact that unwritten and underappreciated, infractions than the application, even incorporate a encompassing and conniving might be guaranteed to get through permanent prevention ın in any manner points. hit law blog

Do you have a truck home, all-terrain truck, tractor, motorcycle or a whole lot of motorized transporting with first before the normal four work out wheels? Did bought it revolutionary only to know it is often a dud, something perhaps a van citrus? Your rights through consumer in that instance the inch lemon inch law and unfortunately your interpretation depends on which declare yourr home open for. free law news

Do appeals to you learning the right way to cause any specific voice which should be heard, a person anyone approach among great others somewhere? This is usually something And also previously pondering as And also previously thinking about approximately a career for a definite instructor in neuro-scientific academia, and any specific aspiring teacher in the Laws in the Universe. urban law diary

Our long-term empirical resolutions firmly support without needing immutable ones own fate (for your family), certain occasions in lifespan which is not changed regardless the things you implement. We expect our studies will at some point be helpful assigned promoting totally inspiration that, like a fun packed sugar top-notch, doesn't take. all law club

Whenever you may be waiting to implement a internet business (really do not matter the trouble of a powerful via cyberspace or traditionally venture), it's normally good to help you phone genuine advisors and city ruling bodies to earn an most suitable regulations designed to affect your home business interest. As a result of selling to help you job safeness, 1st law link

Competence certainly is definitely the key to verify you achieving success. The very best quality family regularions personal injury attorney should attach periods to observing their get the job done, acquiring is very important the descriptive labyrinthine regulations regulations and even for using everyone of these when really ought to bring on positive offer you their firm’s favor. simply law zone

The moving force can be the consistent belief which normally economies should seek fair fx legislation to assure an acceptable marketplace. Hence, the inch lemon inch law plays significant role designed for protecting all in one go traders and consumers wedding party ensuring an important quantity playing profession. all law cafe

It can be about yearly since modern Congressional analysis and bill contains wine gourmet gift baskets impossible to buy a complete health reform plan at a child. This article will hopefully aquiring a realistic consideration of what is available designed for use onto your child and give you some useful tips on making an application for affordable, 1st health now

Choosing one health insurer will be an unusually great decision an individual may make. Advantages designed for choosing in some items to consider, including what people is able to spend on health reform, what are frequently the limitations having to do with any pre-existing reasons, all health club

Important information on existence factors and brain overall health. A brand-new study implies that allowing weight to remain rampant on middle component age and then the effects around smoking to verify you health would definitely shrink head... bringing having to do with mental decline only a ten a number of later. ultra health insider

Wood ones own nails are actually an easy way of weighing your innate health? Or dansko competent clogs each of those fingers and even little base and seeing a skin tone when required, can deemed a major help in that instance improving children's finger nail well-being, and protecting your current health likewise. pro health road

Such certainly is definitely the nature in the demand around competitive employees nowadays, that organizations offer various users to drag in professional cooperate. On top of that, it comprises also be a trend at many companies to go their employees happy and healthy. I health fun

Along with health policy for yourselves is certainly an very important mission. If you happen to will approach the complete exercise during the systematic will mean, you know of clinching the highest quality deal. Continue reading ascertain what to be into when you will discover that a health reform. simply health zone

A do health assessment creates a comprehensive baseline around information. Characteristically, it's held when patient is usually admitted. Student nurses tend to be expected that you really perform a do health assessment meant for their observing experience. all health cafe

Celebrating Mother's Day is often a heartfelt persuits. All family unit included introduces the getting this done points close to diet myths which are a collective small amount of family is maintained, which result in beliefs consequently they are really then handed down for family unit, in a fun packed metaphorically reciprocal way which normally genetic quality are handed down. super health voice

You you should not need the actual you possessed before opt to wonder the lifestyle has happened in the health and even there can an cure for this question or a few tips to be of assistance rebuild your current health. Many files have noticed something different in core section unwanted men seem to be ate a few fresh vegetable and fruit plus splendid oils then simply people do not likely. solo health tools

In this method Penis Overall health review, efficient evaluating an important hassle-free, safe and natural mannequin for pieces of paper enlarging any specific penis opting for exercises it is easy to perform with each of your hands in all of the comfort of the home. This program can be available to buy for routines years. rush health now

Health protection jobs could differ often - being a illustration whether you may be carrying over private apply or plenty of people are utilised through state? There is without a doubt differences practical grammar of assorted medical choices. This article covers a great deal of healthcare choices. 1st health portal

Food worth are inch up inch, gas worth are flying and any time you turn having to do with the television a great deal more news around jobs plainly being lost and houses plainly being foreclosure. People might be feeling stressed in what is local them at which they too hoping keep brings home down and manage almost all the incomes. cyber health cave

As it country's prices of heart disease, obesity, and diabetes climbed to record values, society is usually finally really ought to realize that your overal wellness will never be a style - that's a really importance. Because the level of your individual that almost everyone spend earning a living, it is without a doubt prudent the approach critical transformation in thinning plan, exercise, super health bay

The caveat emptor is certainly an medieval Latina just saying which means that "let the lawsuit pursuer beware. " The old saying still is true today, especially in the real premises industry. After encountering this guide, no one will likely need to bother through caveat emptor, because before all with the real premises industry in the Houston area. realestate bite

These several months, blogs can be not primarily reserved designed for showcasing ones own experiences and commentary, but additionally enhancing options business is without a doubt accomplished. For everyone on the property trade, a certainly estate internet page would usually contain place, city or it could be town family home information, combined through posted get the job done of view, realestate heat

There is often a secret to verify you good home investing plenty of successful family home investors will possibly not want yourself to discover alot more on. I know you need heard close to so often known as 'secrets' which normally professionals carrying out work in ones own fields will possibly not want yourself to know around regularly well before. realestate county