Where's The event!!!!

19:03 09/01/2017

Jay_BRgaming

Threads: 13

As you can see we wait for 2 month without Event and u said from this onth it will be release but now where's the event why you not postig it in the forum hat the event of CoA will be release by September..we tired to wait we tired to play without events Think players are waiting . and you want 100% player will be interest to play games of amz but u just ignoring them simple problem will go bigger when u ignore like in team dangeon of CoA 1 week no Team Dangeon people Quit because of That,And the biggest Problem is the event why not just show the old event like gemcraft/gemrush

Or the Consume allowance then release the new one when its ready . From now while the staff are Busy in EW(Elysian WAR) why just release old event and flash sale so that while u working for the new game we are having fun in our new items and other things.

All of this Thing are suggestion And General Discussion Because I Mind my Members from our server so that they will not quit instead. 

Edited by Community Manager on 09/01/2017 19:03

09/01/2017

Jay_BRgaming

Como esta!!!

09/02/2017

Demi

Community Manager

Threads: 7

None of us here have advise that an event in COA is sure to come in September although it has been constantly follow up by us and was advise it will come but no time frame was given. I know its long due that an event should come but we are not in control of things its CoA devs who do.

About the team dungeon that you mention not working for a week, are you just bringing up old issues that have been already address on before or your truly reporting a current bug now? If its current bug why have you only come now mentioning it? We can't report a bug if we are not aware of the issue. A vet is still visiting server and no report have been made to her, this week the glitch we encounter was a server downtime in East server that was reported by VetMarian and was fix on the same day. 

Edited by Community Manager on 09/02/2017 01:37

A wise man is superior to any insults which can be put upon him,

and the best reply to unseemly behavior is patience and moderation.

09/02/2017

Demi

Community Manager

Also let me remind you when posting a bug report, make sure to give us your server, ingame name, a screenshots of the bug or glitch your reporting.

09/02/2017

Jay_BRgaming

Let me remind u about this photo Few weeks means Time ,Day its means Its advice. (Few weeks)so now maybe he not said Few month :/ 

09/02/2017

Jay_BRgaming

• Jay_BRgaming DElete this delete this

09/02/2017 03:40

09/02/2017

Demi

Community Manager

So definitely no mention of what month it is.....

09/03/2017

Kitwritten

Community Manager

Threads: 282

Post By Jay_BRgaming

As you can see we wait for 2 month without Event and u said from this onth it will be release but now where's the event why you not postig it in the forum hat the event of CoA will be release by September..we tired to wait we tired to play without events Think players are waiting . and you want 100% player will be interest to play games of amz but u just ignoring them simple problem will go bigger when u ignore like in team dangeon of CoA 1 week no Team Dangeon people Quit because of That,And the biggest Problem is the event why not just show the old event like gemcraft/gemrush

Or the Consume allowance then release the new one when its ready . From now while the staff are Busy in EW(Elysian WAR) why just release old event and flash sale so that while u working for the new game we are having fun in our new items and other things.

All of this Thing are suggestion And General Discussion Because I Mind my Members from our server so that they will not quit instead. 

1) we have been focusing on more than just EW, we have had to deal with recharge system issues, server down issues, EW, CoE, and other projects, we do have the browser games and we also have 5 mobile games to deal with.

AMZ is a lot bigger than players realise, we have a great deal of work that has to be done.

2) we have projects that have had to go on the back burner like the AMZ game mini client that can run all games in the same client.

3) statement about a few weeks was made by me, based around projected time, we did not expect to have a 5 day recharge issue down issue, we also did not expect to lose another 5 days dealing with server down issues. That means that we lost a total of 7 days that would have been used to deal with other things like game events.

Currently the emphasis is on getting the CoE update in that has been delayed for close to 2 months, Getting EW to open beta release so that game is fully launched, we have launched other mobile games in that time.

CoA events have to be redone, they can not just be rerun, as we need to change the events, thats a estimated 4 days work.

09/07/2017

Discombobulator

Threads: 4

NO one can spend a few minutes, to make an event for COA?? not in July, not in August and now not in September, geez give us 20 minutes of their time!!!!

No recharge Events = no one recharges

no consume event = no one consumes

no sale = we spend our money somewhere else!

which leads to this:

No new money = dead game/no maintenance/no new content/ no new mob level zones 80 -140/ game not finished [goddess defense, Winner takes all, guild treasury.]

Edited by Discombobulator on 09/07/2017 23:35
  • Jay_BRgaming we had same idea, but i think it will be given on 2020..

09/08/2017 03:47

09/08/2017

Kitwritten

Community Manager

Threads: 282

A few minutes ? we wish, it takes close to a day to set up events
  • Jay_BRgaming ohh,waht if we give u 3 days to set up the event ?? u can do that look at they all CoA players are sicked .. i hope the game will not be die i spend a lot of money and time for it

09/08/2017 03:46

09/10/2017

Discombobulator

We would like wings sale event, even though it may take 20 techs 12 hours each to do it!!!! 240 hours whew!
  • Jay_BRgaming If u thinking they gonna do it they have lunch so many games and so many problems so better to go in a vacation then back to see what happen :? back on 2020 xD sure they dont have any projects on CoA an they say they need funds .. Useless

09/11/2017 22:21

09/13/2017

Discombobulator

Don't want to waste your time making COA better, great Idea!!!! don't want to waste my time either, Ill check back in a couple months!   bye