NEED HELP WITH DRAGON SOULS STILL????????????????????????

00:32 08/10/2017

Anonymous10089895

Threads: 3

I can not give you a screen shot of my game because as soon as I go in I have to refresh and that does not work ? I asked someone for help months ago But I needed a screen shot  I CAN NOT DO IT .... I GET thrown out and have to Refresh. I have people passing me in Battle rating and I have all gold souls there has to be another way without the screen shot ? I am just tired of people passing me and I cant fight them to win. it just sucks so Question can I ever get into my dragon souls or just let people pass me and deal with it ? I don't know I need help please  

08/10/2017

Anonymous10089895

what is Realm name ? 

08/10/2017

Kitwritten

Community Manager

Threads: 282

You were asked for screenshots so we knew what you were talking about.

None of the AMZ staff play LoA because we lack the time or the interest in LoA. So we need to know more about the event, when it happens, the character name and server and we can ask the devs to check it

08/12/2017

Sturm Brightblade

Threads: 16

What browser are u using? Chrome tends to have long loading times on this game.

Firefox performs a bit better on loa.

So if it looks like your game is stuck at the loading screen at maybe 85% just wait

a few minutes. Even on my fast connecting, high performance PC ist takes sometimes

one minute to load the backpack. 

Just get yourself a firefox variant portable version and if you can use a 64bit version.

cheers a retired loa player

08/14/2017

Kitwritten

Community Manager

Chrome uses HTTPS which is a secure connection, its nice but its not suited for gaming which uses HTTP, less secure but faster.......

Its possible to force chrome to use HTTP but chrome will fight it...... the only way that AMZ could assist there, is by investing 10s of 1000s in major server purchases and upgrades

08/26/2017

Anonymous10089895

08/26/2017

Anonymous10089895

This is the screen shot of my Dragon soles look like and then it freezes up.

08/26/2017

Anonymous10089895

Realm is S2 Neverknight  we have one computer and chis can get his no problem I go to get in and it freezes so I have to reset ? can anyone go into my game and fix this like a Bug ? support group does not work like it use to . I could get on they went into my game as I was waiting ? why don't they do that anymore? Anyone who could help I would Appreciate it A lot it's been about 9 months of waiting thanks mschis

08/27/2017

Kitwritten

Community Manager

Give me the character name and I will ask.

The reason why the staff can not just log into your account and check, is because that system ended months ago.... there is two reasons behind it, one is players themselves causing trouble because the staff got involved with players and helped them ( not with items, gold or diamonds but simply advice on how to be better players and we lost some big players over that ) and second, 24/7 support is not cheap and the games were not covering the costs.

09/08/2017

Anonymous10089895

So the first one went into my game  As far as I know nobody helped no response  2cd is you lost a lot of players over this I just don't understand why we have 4 players in the same game all in one computer not at the same time we take turns  but I  am the only one who cant get in chis rayne and lil chis can what is stopping me from my dragons is the part I don't understand ? I am sorry I am a pain I don't ever mean to be I just want to really make my BR better I know after this long it would go up a lot more : ) we did put in a screen shot before I was kicked off that big one in here is mine LOL  I just want to play equal but people are passing me and that sucks  so is there a way to fix it or do I just not include dragons .thanks for listening to me I am a pain I know sorry again oh I am mschis 
Edited by Anonymous10089895 on 09/08/2017 19:43

09/18/2017

Kitwritten

Community Manager

I will have to reforward this issue. there has been no response.

09/18/2017

Kitwritten

Community Manager

The response was there is a lack of information and screenshots regarding this issue.

It can be a browser issue, it may be a character issue but its not a server issue.

so to narrow things down, the devs need to know the browser type used for each character.

Any error message or a detailed description of what happens when you try to use dragon souls.

Personally I believe its a character issue where something is jammed or not loading.

10/29/2017

Anonymous10089895

This is what happened every time that I attempt to go to Dragon Souls.  Then the game freezes and I have to reset the game.  I'm using Internet explorer

10/29/2017

Anonymous10089895

ok we tried firefox ,chrome and explorer none helped still froze if its my character what can I do to that ? chis tried every thing you suggested about my dragon souls I really don't want to start a new Game it took me 3 years to get where I am now ? any advice would be helpful I will check back into forum later and see if I get a answer on anything would be helpful thank you mschis s2-nevernight ua1

10/29/2017

Kitwritten

Community Manager

I have seen this type of bug before and its a complete nightmare of a bug.... as the devs can log into your character and not see a issue...... and that can happen because of a point of origin bug....

PoO bugs happen when there is a issue that can only be duplicated by logging into the character on the device where the issue occurs.... and they are notoriously hard to fix, yet something as simple as a game update can fix the character

10/30/2017

Anonymous10021817

Threads: 0

So, how do we update the game to fix my character.  My Angels will never be strong enough without the dragon souls

10/30/2017

Kitwritten

Community Manager

It would require a game update.... but there is no quarantee of a fix.

Can you give me a screenshot of the same screen for a character that could get into the event..... and if possible a network log for them both.... use firefox and hit crtl, shift and Q and reload the page before the event.....

that will give a screenshot of the network logs and may show where the issue may be happening or not show a issue at all, which is also good because it rules out browser and network issues....

its something the devs can not do as it has to be done on the device the player uses.....