CoE, are you dying?

09:33 08/03/2017

Shadows

Threads: 6

Its been long time no new feature on CoE. No active Vet or GM on server. No upgrade. I doubt if you the devs are still working on this game. Please let us know what will be the fate of this game before we left the game and game dead just like your other games. Thank you.

08/03/2017

Jay_BRgaming

Threads: 8

yeah im VIP too and we just waiting for nothing we just play,pay and quit if some body gonna quit
they just think "" go nobody will prevent you"" if you quit for a year then you back sure they didnt do something new in m exp for playing coa its good if they pay attention for the game not just say we are doing something new about the game . but thats not true i think our server is not very important for them :/  

08/04/2017

Kitwritten

Community Manager

Threads: 197

gaming deja vu.... that feeling you get when you read something and are sure you have see the same thing posted many times in different games and forums.......or that you are seeing the same names posting the same things over again.....

As promised when CoE launched, we have 6 months of projects in the pipeline or planned for CoE, that has not changed, what has changed is the amount of time we have, and some projects are delayed until we put in the cross server system, which is finished and just waiting until we get time to put it in.... there are also other projects like a AMZ game mini client in which every game can run and it is possible to run 3-4 games in the same client window.

As for the vets and GMs on servers, thats been addressed before, so its clearly trolling again..... the CoE team has 7 members, that work up to 20 hours a week each, thats 140 hours spread across 21 servers which works out to 1 hour a day a week.... but only a few of the coe team are allowed to work the older servers so it cuts down the amount of hours to about 10-15 minutes a day per older server

The vet team is made up from players from CoE servers and we have recruited and trained about 30 vets from CoE servers so if they had stayed, it would give CoE close to 40 vets, instead of the 2 remaining coe server recruited vets and the 5 vets transferred from other games......

Now unless there is a valid concern that needs to be addressed, I have work to do, chasing players that have not correctly reported bugs, given me incorrect information or are demanding answers to questions that the devs have not answered.......

08/15/2017

Jay_BRgaming

Threads: 8

If you form a Dev for Coa CoA and other games it will be nc because in 1 DEv and whole game are reported what it come it worst think kit  players are quitting i know VIP's useless and not got big finance.

08/15/2017

Anonymous29206398

Threads: 0

Useless forum moderators same answer as always. I m playing this game about 3 months and there is nothing new. Even your pay to get rewards are same from the begining of the game. When will you do something new? I guess never.

08/16/2017

Kitwritten

Community Manager

Threads: 197

You must be new to the forums, I am not a forum moderator.

CoA events have been requested but due to a massive workload, they are delayed for a couple of weeks. That should also give the time to fix some event issues with new events not resetting correctly so players can claim rewards