Problem

07:49 07/13/2017

Sevast

Threads: 30

Hi Kitwritten,

There is a problem in our server.In the time of the restart,Morning of European time,nothing of my things hasnt restarted.I mean,Alchemy ,Rush and Duel phants (they even dissapear from my screen),Gems,Antiques.

May be it is a BUG or the game changed the RULES!

Thanks for youyr attention.

Sevast

Amen1

07/13/2017

Sevast

I forgot to say,BLACKSMITH is not working and the events are hacked or creashed

Sevast

07/13/2017

Sevast

The exploitation event appears butr it does not work from the begginig it is stucked also!

07/13/2017

Sevast

In fact nothing restarted,as if I am at the events 3 days ago and havent moved ahead.

What is happening?

07/13/2017

soulreaper

Threads: 1

you will be lucky to get a reply, nothing gets done with this game any more...... we have been waiting 3 month for them to sort out the prison and nowt as been done, and as for today like you say nothing as been reset, blacksmith,alchemy,rush and duel phantoms, manor horns, massecar  the iron event doesn't work the alloy event dont work its a farce and sure if i read into the contact there in breach of at least 3 points

07/13/2017

Anonymous27129162

Threads: 0

iv lost out on my sword of glory there is a hour left on my timer and i still cant get my 5 attempts what is going on are you trying to make every one quit this needs sorting and sorting now and compensation should be awarded i really needed my 5 fiefs today so i cud get my wagons to finish my first book not happy at all.

07/13/2017

Sevast

Hi guys,

Obviuosly there is a serious problem in the server.I think it is a hack, or a bug appeard.

I really hope that the devs will solve the problem.Otherwise it is a lost day.