Crystal Relay

15:54 06/23/2017

Shadows

Threads: 5

Crystal Relay is the only way to get golden and red tickets.

You can get golden tickets with afk mode but not red ones, cause no auto battling mode there.

To keep running manual battling in CR is exhausting and lengthy, it would be nice if we got auto battling mode there.

06/27/2017

Kitwritten

Community Manager

Threads: 195

thats not planned for the game

06/27/2017

Shadows

Yeah, but you better reconsider to make game easier before players leaving the event and your game.

06/28/2017

Kitwritten

Community Manager

Auto battling is not a option as there is no parameters for it other than attack the same location or players and thats going to annoy the hell out of players

The players are not showing a interest in CR because they are being farmed constantly so thats creating the issues of players not doing CR

Suggestions by players that we merge servers to put more opponents in CR, is not going to work as thats going to increase the number of players that do not do CR... and it also means that players are completing for the same titles in the merged servers which means less oppotunities for players to grow their characters

Cross server CR is coming.... thats part of why we opened the servers the way we did. and yes players complained because we did that and suggested that we stagger them, which we could do... and then have players complaining because there is too much of a gap between servers in cross server

auto battling in CR is problematic because players will get farmed and ask players to stop attacking them, players will say its not me, its the auto battle system doing it so I have no control over it ......and there is also the fact that the red tickets are valuable and hard to get so they require active game play.......

As for the stance that we need to reconsider making the game easier before players leave the event and the game..... ahhh its already happening, because players do not like being farmed in cross server by players they have no chance against and because its so hard for them to get points because of lack of players..... hence cross server is coming

06/28/2017

Shadows

Its your game, I just play. I just to remind you. All amz games failed, because your team do not have proper understanding on how the game may work and interesting to all players.

You already losing our top players just few weeks after launching, they give much contribution to the life of this game. 

I know you will refuse. Just like the case on ER. 

I quit giving suggestion now. Just useless.

Bye......

07/16/2017

Anonymous29180826

Threads: 1

i have a suggestion for crystal relay, how about adding low level bots that can be beat so that we dont need 3 people to get into the event... i have went days w/ nobody online to do this event...

07/16/2017

Kitwritten

Community Manager

There is no option for bots in CR. We are looking at the cross server system.....

While we need to address the concerns of players with CR, we also are aware that players have been using alts for CR and also for elections to ensure a unbalanced system in the game and a unfair advantage..... that will cause big problems in cross server for servers that have played fairly or been unfairly impacted by the lack of players for CR and rewards