[Clash of Avatars Forum Event]The Items You Want!

03:36 10/10/2016

Totti

Community Manager

Threads: 195

In this event, Just post below which items you want and why (less than 15000 diamonds), then you have chances to win the halloween wish.  And you can also make a wish for the coming Halloween! Here are the rules of this event:

1 Post what you want now and tell us why.

2 Make a wish for the coming Halloween.

3 Then wait for the rewards 

4 Please do not duplicate you post or you cannot get the rewards.

Duration:  00:00 10/10 2016- 23:59:59 10/15 2016

Rewards:

Participation Rewards: Excalibur Pieces x500, Gem Star x1000 Gold x200,000 Spirit x200,000

Halloween Rewards: Any 2 5-star avatars you want. ( Players posted wishes are only for the event entry )

We will randomly pick 1 player in 30 replies, and 2 players in 50 replies and 5 players in 100 replies!
Edited by Community Manager on 10/10/2016 03:36

10/10/2016

s25 Astral

Threads: 3

we want update for merge not like this kind of event... peace out.

10/10/2016

Ragnar6645

Threads: 2

I want any or all of the fallowing,

1. Chaos wings, because they look awesome & will on almost any avatar, it adds frost damage & reduces W skill cool down.

2. Unmaker Blade: Cataclysm, because it looks deadly & awesome & will with any avatar & it adds frost damage.

3. Epic Fiery Unicorn, because it looks powerful & dangerous & it increases Hp & Mp regeneration & is fast.

I am not sure about the prices on those so I can't say if they are under 15,000 diamonds or not but those are what I want and why.

My Halloween wish is that we get a mentor system added to the game something like the one I posted in the suggestions forum &/or I want Happy Bear & Keim five star avatars.

10/10/2016

Sturm Brightblade

Threads: 16

1. 74 times a Super Spirit Potion, because on S14 the only thing left to be top everywhere is Zodiac and its hard to compete with cheaters to get rank 1 without farming and buying spirits lol

2. A merge for Halloween. Because S14 is dead for month now lol

3. Monkey King and Happy Bear if  I would win that will never happen and be useless on a dead server anyway lol

Anyway happy Halloween to everyone :)

Oh right, Sturm S14

Edited by Sturm Brightblade on 10/12/2016 01:30

10/10/2016

Fox

Threads: 1

1. Demon wings because it reduse R skill cd and it will help me to clear TD and Devils Den. Aswell they will give me a chance to compete with other players after server merge.

2. Wish for Helloween new quests and maps.

3. For Halloween would like: Happy Bear and Elf Alice.

No server need?

S.40 Yoko

Edited by Fox on 10/11/2016 05:23

10/10/2016

Anonymous26531818

Threads: 0

Hello!
Thank you to try to do something to revitalize this game that gives pleasure to many players but dying ... It's the first time I see that and I'm really happy.

1. I would like Medusa ... This is the only animal I want to have but there is still so much time before getting VIP9 (I just arrived vip8) ... With the latter, I can complete my Storm Attack Formation, put the one I currently use in and prove that the animals have a big  strength.

2. If I had only one request, it will be a merge of several servers ... I assure you, we love this game, but we are only 6 active players (in s40) ... We can not even do some events and we miss ... we lost everyone, we are the last and we want a bit of dynamism ...

3. I would like the Ninja Leader (because it's just one of the most beautiful man fire avatars ...) and Monkey King (just for his
 unique ability;)) ...

Thank you to you to give us the desire to believe and hope to find the game we all love so much ... !! :)

10/10/2016

XenoFear

Threads: 4

1=Hypnos wings or the Bunnery Pet please haha

2=I wish for better flash sales that will not always be Gems or SkillBooks along side good consume events such as 15k for high end wing and 30K for a 5* avatar.

3=2 avatars i would like are Freddie and Draig, they look awesome :D

XenoFear S.26

Edited by XenoFear on 10/10/2016 16:18

10/10/2016

Mejse

Threads: 6

Hello Totti and rest of AMZ gang 

It's so nice with new forum events and I'm happy it wasn't a 9999 combo event 

1 I would love to be able to put on Saint Wings on my Lulu avatar, she looks nice with Hypnos wings, but those elegant wings would complete the look - and yes, I know it's not all about looks, but it doesn't hurt looking great while fightning monsters.

2 My wish for Halloween is more events on server that requires players to complete a specific amount of tasks, finish dungeons and compete in events in order to recieve an event reward.

3 I can do the waiting while enjoy a cup of hot choco .. I don't intend to do number 4.

If I am that lucky to win a 5 star avatar after my own choice, then I'd choose Miss Narcissus. She's missing to finish my couple bonus with Valkyrie - and she also looks pretty cool.

Happy Halloween to you all and may we soon meet in Shadow Land again 

BonBon S.3

Edited by Mejse on 10/10/2016 14:28

10/10/2016

aledaria

1/ Intricate wings (or saint wings if intricate cost more than 15 000 diam.) coz i would like to get more elemental damage.

2/ more differents events and hot sales (with all genres of wings, excaliburs etc)

3/ Black Nicole & Sally with ruby red hairs   ;)

S1 Kpoxa

S1 Kpoxa

10/10/2016

Kitwritten

Community Manager

Threads: 282

As staff I am exempt from recieving any rewards

1) Merges would be good and benefit the servers.

2) a review of some events to see if they can be made into open ended events that can be done at any time during a 24 hour period from reset to reset, similar to the ER game system. The benefits would be that players on different time zones, would still be able to do events like corridor defense

3) Solo match cross server, its very hard to get battles in that..... is it possible to change it to that way, it becomes one sided where a clone is used of characters on the same or other servers, and that would allow players to get matches and maybe revive the solo match system

10/10/2016

Dj Ghost Rider

i nit new wings en sword en new boss portal solo dungeon or guild qeusts wen we go uppgrade the game to e higer level vor the big wons

10/11/2016

anthony vosotros

Can you make merge all SERVER to 5 server ,, and add REAL PVP MAP to all PlayerS ,, not a arena ...... arena is only afk figthing ,, its so bored ,, please add new map for REAL PVP to become ahhh coool RPG GAMES :)

i NEED ,,, WAR BLADE - APOCALYPES

Edited by anthony vosotros on 10/11/2016 01:14

10/11/2016

Anonymous26649868

Threads: 15

s43 gyro01

1.what I want right now is medusa pet because is strong and looks good,saint wings because of the attributes and design, Monkey king because of the attributes appearance andskill  and of course the golden dragon for a beautiful and fast ride

2.I wish that the former players of CoA will be active again

Edited by Anonymous26649868 on 10/11/2016 02:36

10/11/2016

anonymous11332868

hello thank you for this new forum event,

1. My wish would be simple white tiger/blue warrior avatar or both if possible . I would like to activate them because I will not get them at all coz im already asleep at the start of the event .

2. My only wish just like other players is the merging of servers.

Thank you so much.

S11 mayonaise

10/11/2016

Anonymous26643116

1. what i want right now is tartarus wings for the halloween, it is sick and i love the stats it gives or intricate wings because of its beauty...just plain awesome!

2. i really want to have a server merge so many player would be active again, its nice to have lots of people in the server where you can talk to them and bond with them virtually. i always believe that games are made to play with someone, it will be no fun if you'll be playing it alone...and i personally miss the fun playing with lots of people here but as days goes by fewer people play this game particularly in my server. i really love this game so i hope they would create some nice event that would encourage player to play again. this is my simple wish!

3. monkey king or happy bear will do, basically for the skills and the staff...hahahaha

happy halloween

s43 xXxBLOODxXx

10/11/2016

topaz

name Citrine

server s47

i would like either saint wings and lulu or bahamut as ive never seen these wings on sale or the avatar and mount.

also a new map would be useful and opening some of the closed guild events

Edited by topaz on 10/11/2016 08:39

10/11/2016

Pyromaniac

IGN : Pyromaniac

Server : S45

Items I want :

- Saint Wings ( need more lightning damage and they never appear in Flash Sale )

- any 4 stars and above pet ( cant buy them from flash sale , saving up diamonds for wings and Excalibur )

- Any 5 Star avatar because I have no 5 stars at the moment

- CoA to stay on for at least another 5 years ( duh ! )

- A hug 

Edited by Pyromaniac on 10/11/2016 09:06