I got muted for no reason?????

02:25 10/07/2016

Anonymous27080084

Threads: 2

Why i get muted?? Personal intention?? no warnings then in your system i got reported by someone? by who??? can you tell me whose the reporter? or its just some trick to get me muted of one of the vets i know personally? you muted me because i know all the info's about you.. I know all gm's can saw all the chats even in pm tab... can someone check all the conversation that i'm involved then make some investigation... i get muted for no reason... i didnt do anything against the coa rules..- spixs

10/08/2016

Kitwritten

Community Manager

Threads: 282

The GMs can not see PMs unless they are copied and pasted by the players themselves.

The only people that could access the chat logs would be the devs and even then they will not do it unless it is extreme circumstances and by extreme, I mean used in a legal case and required in a court of law

10/10/2016

Van

Community Manager

Threads: 6

You got muted for two days because our GM shows the screenshot that you and player "xian" talking in the world chat and guild chat with the bad word.

10/11/2016

Anonymous27018026

Threads: 1

may i see that screen shot you are talking about? as long as i know. i never and didn't do or say bad words at any chat box. and i dont know that xian you are talking about... as far as i know odin, innoyfatty and me are just stopping a player named hustler doing and saying bad words in the world chat. ask gmrainbow what really happened he/she is there that time.. and ask the members inside of unity guild if i'm saying some bad words in our guild chat. you muted the wrong player. next time make some investigations before doing some actions. 

10/11/2016

Kitwritten

Community Manager

Threads: 282

well who are you, you have not put a server or character name.... and if its spixs, that means that you are using a second account....

07/27/2023

Anonymous31965743

Threads: 0

Escape the mundane routines and embark on a journey of gastronomic delights at exquisite restaurants. Immerse yourself in a world of culinary artistry, where every dish is a masterpiece crafted with passion and precision. From elegant fine dining establishments to trendy eateries, each venue offers a unique ambiance that transports you to a realm of indulgence. Savor the harmonious symphony of flavors, textures, and aromas that tantalize your senses. Whether dining with loved ones or savoring solitude, these moments become cherished memories, reminding us of life's simple pleasures and the magic of good food. If you want to have a rest, then go to our official site to get more information.