World Boss Lag issues

15:22 09/22/2016

paida

Threads: 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rzuELYSaqU

this was last nights World boss it was already posted last night BUT someone deleted the thread

AMZ is saying it wasnt deleted strange where is it they also said i had the connection issues as you can see its not my end please sort out the weak world boss the issues with lag on world boss and the rest of the game you really need to sort out the issues you have already and stop adding new stuff that dont work and stop merging us which will give us even more lag     FEED THE HAMSTER SO IT DONT DIE

• Kitwritten: The thread was not deleted. We are in a new forum so the old thread does not exist in this forum.

09/23/2016 10:35

09/22/2016

Anonymous

I too have bad lag on World Boss.

Many times the lag os so bad that when my turn finally comes up it's over and the bonus screen is already clicked on and completed the instant it pops up.

Server 3604

Another issue is that once I can get to the boss I just sit there and do nothing. I have to exit world boss and re enter just to start the timer over again with no hits.

3rd issue - since the merge we had back in July (I think) I can no longer hit 1%.

You really NEED to most those maximum heavy hitters to their own server so others can enjoy the game. One hitter hits 35billion every night. It makes it impossible for newer players to compete fairly.

Lastly would you STOP trying to access people's microphones and cameras behind their backs?

It is quite rude to do so.

• Kitwritten access your microphones and cameras ? we have no software that does that.

09/24/2016 07:44

09/22/2016

Anonymous10117322

Threads: 27

i went to world boss  there problem is  i let everyone go then i go next i killed world boss few second  and there is  lag also been long history in this and everybody get mad and treat to quit  game because i killed all world boss  so please consider to get expand more bigger world boss we need  so it be peace instead flooding complain in forum and again lost other forum i was tell you last time     please help us  we thank u for pa\tince  have good day 

09/22/2016

Van

Community Manager

Threads: 6

Dear player thank you for your feedback! We will pass it along to the devs.
  • Anonymous10117322 thank you very much

09/23/2016 13:59

• Anonymous10117322 today i going to world boss and downloading stopped at 32% and hangs i tried refresh 8 times to get in failed loading wont let me get in and what up ?

09/23/2016 19:12

• paida i got 3 hits on tonights WB and was one of the first people to hit and im from the uk so your oversea issues as you said has nothing to do with it

09/23/2016 19:16

• Anonymous10117322 i am from alabama usa ty

09/23/2016 19:19

• Anonymous10117322 and silver war black screen cant play at all just like world boss recently thank if there more problem i will report i bet it willlllll messsssssss because of merged i been thur 4 th time lmao have fun thank u have good evening i am from alabama usa

09/23/2016 21:22

09/23/2016

Anonymous10050000

Threads: 4

Not sure what is going on but went to do WB today and loaded to 32% and then nothing It sat there. I refreshed and then got 11% so I refreshed and got 2%. I tried restarting my computer and still got 2%. ended up missing WB because I could not get in. Server ub1 IGN Reave

It is not just me others have been have worse than normal Lag issues. I recently cleaned History Disc Cleaned and Defrag. I do this weekly. So I know it is not my computer. As I am 4 ft from my Router and Have full connection. Yet the lag has been worse than the normal lag.

I am From the East coast. North Carolina USA

Edited by Anonymous10050000 on 09/23/2016 19:21
  • Anonymous10117322 yeah reave just like me i had same problem like u do we all trying to explain to them hoping they have a heart to help us see u soon buddy

09/23/2016 19:47

• Anonymous10117322 i am from alabama usa all righty

09/23/2016 19:49

• Kitwritten we have the big merge on monday so we will be watching things very closely after that

09/24/2016 07:46

• paida you should have been watching it before then

09/25/2016 19:32

09/23/2016

paida

ok everything is broken now whatever your doing stop it TD X-SERVER WARS not able to open anything

09/24/2016

GM Raven

Community Manager

Threads: 0

Hello dear players  first dont forget to clear you cache on your browser if was a new uptade and new ithem implemented in game 

2 for less lag try to hide the players in game  that help alot  for less lag

Ty!

• Anonymous10117322 clear cache or never clear cache does not makes anything better all i know server talking about it some did clear it and some never did still same ummm wow does it strange to know something is missing

09/24/2016 20:02

• GM Raven when we say to clear cache we dont say for fun is to refresh your browser setings and saves , your browser save the game and when the game have a update need to clear

09/27/2016 11:30

09/24/2016

paida

would you like to inform us WHY YOUR DELETING POST YOU DONT LIKE

09/26/2016

paida

Yet Again World Boss over in under 30 seconds you really need to sort this out i went to hit found boss dead then got sent back to start and only just got hit in before ALL THREE World Bosses where dead 

https://youtu.be/2cOl3ipLkBo 

BTW it wasnts lagging on my screen must be the video capture

Edited by paida on 09/26/2016 19:19
  • GM Raven The Wb issue is alredi reported to devs !

10/01/2016 10:19

09/26/2016

Anonymous10117322

Threads: 27

lol it was 3 second world boss done  we need bigger world boss please tell to dev ty

09/26/2016

Anonymous10086492

Threads: 2

I didn't get to hit any of the bosses.  Ran up to the first boss, it was killed before I got there.  "Database Error" it says.  Ran up again to the last boss, "Database Error" again.  Then all 3 bosses were dead before I could even get a hit. 
  • Kitwritten This is why we need screenshots to show the devs. The databa<x>se error issue is something they need to know about as its one of the few reports that mention that issue

09/28/2016 23:14

09/26/2016

Anonymous10086492

Threads: 2

Make the World Boss like Demonic War, starting at boss #100 or higher.  Give us unlimited bosses so we can all get a chance to hit

09/27/2016

GM Raven

Community Manager

Hi blazingangel we don't allow language like this please control yourself
Take this as a Warning!!

• Anonymous10085548 Maybe if you guys would listen to us I wouldnt need to use that kind of language. This world boss problem has nothing to do with "lag" or clearing cache, its simple just make the bosses stronger.I doesnt take a rocket scientist to know "ohh if they keep complaining about it then maybe WE do need to do something" Better yet why dont you send a GM to our server at world boss time then they can see first hand. Or is that too much to ask? blazingangel uc1

09/28/2016 09:17

09/27/2016

paida

GM Raven the only reason Blazingangel is articulating herself in the manner she is can easily be explained its very simple really we have been going on about the health of the world boss and the lag issues for the last 3-4 months and all we seem to get is half a ton of bullshit from yourselves i.e. clear your cache is just 1 example also having threads Deleted and post also being deleted to make the admin staff look like they are doing their jobs and all the time its falling on deaf ears please sort this out and you never know you may see the other side of a few players and they MAY start spending again until then your going to be waiting for me to spend and i think a few others so you may need to tighten your belts if this continues no one is paying and attention or we see very little feed back to our question our comments and our complates 

i hope you understand our frustration and pull your finger out

• GM Raven We understand our pla<x>yers, and try to help everyone but you need to understant too if someone is mad that dont means you can speak rude or blame us Thats whi i warned Blazingangel

10/01/2016 10:41

09/27/2016

Anonymous10086392

World Boss on server UC1 is all kinds of messed up.   There's a least half a dozen people there that could kill all the bosses and then others can't hit.  World Boss is over in a matter of seconds.   So .. if there's something you guys could do to helpout players .. that's be Great

09/27/2016

nefarious

Threads: 1

I will never spend money on this game it seems that when you add 1 thing 10 more things get broke it isn't worth it anymore its pointless to do world boss if you cant get any hits in I was just in boss too 5 seconds to kill 3 bosses screw this damn game FIX THE DAMN GAME ALREADY AND QUIT BREAKING THINGS!!!!!!!!!!

09/28/2016

Kitwritten

Community Manager

Threads: 282

Lets be clear on the situation. Swearing in the forums and abusing people, does not fix bugs.

The WB issues have been reported and are on the list for checking as well as the rest of the reported and confirmed bugs from the merges. So no, nobody is being ignored, the players need to be patient while the devs investigate the issues and fix them

Review of the WB has already been confirmed by the devs but also stated that it will be a while off as they are busy with other aspects of LoA.

Instead of posts with swearing and abuse, if players encounter things like the database error in WB, we do need the screenshots as having them for the devs, may mean that they shift the WB issue up the list and have the issues checked quicker as they have proof of a bug on the server.

As for the lag issue, it is currently unconfirmed as to what is causing that for some players and not others, so it is harder to check and test.