[resolved] Activity bar completed since yesterday

17:52 06/11/2017

imNotArk

Threads: 3

Like the tile said, it didn't reset my activities bar so i can get any reward for any thing i've done so far, not summoning, not arena, boss, crystal, anything. Everything shows as completed.

Is annoying because i'm loosing a lot of gifts that by now should be 50 and be able to do my team battle lvl 50 instead of the 40 (i'm 49 atm half way to 50).

I want this fixed asap and the rewards of the things i've already done nothing else.
In the screenshots i used Orb Breaker as example but same happens with everything, you can check my logs and see i've done all the things and got nothing for it.

Also in the Daily Treasure - Benefit it's being 3 days with today i don't get STAMINA bonus, only gold and souls.

Thanks in advance for a quick and satisfying response :)

For some reason i can't upload the images because the tab get froze so instead here are the links.
http://i.imgur.com/UjYTQ4K.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/vQcgeak.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/3AdYOZs.jpg

Edited by Community Manager on 06/11/2017 17:52

06/11/2017

imNotArk

I can't edit my own post? Whatever

Server : S14 (Camelon) US East

Character name : Shadow

06/11/2017

Kitwritten

Community Manager

Threads: 282

How many days has this being happening ?

06/11/2017

imNotArk

The Daily Treasure - Benefit since last week not giving me Stamina. And the Activity bar only today, i was online at 5am when server restarted and noticed all my activities were still showing as completed but since i never bothered i though was normal and later i was going to get all the stuff but sadly that never happened and day is about to end and my activity bar is empty and i've done pretty much everything i can and got nothing, only the drop from campaign and skirmish, also crystal relays or rat race reward i got it, but not the progress on the daily activities of any of those or mount, bolster, strengthen gear, resource reserve, roses, election votes, etc.

06/11/2017

Kitwritten

Community Manager

It means that the character has not reset correctly, I will forward it for checking but we do have a bit of a backlog of issues because of players incorrectly reporting issues and wasting time.

I will see if I can get it checked in the next few hours for you

06/11/2017

imNotArk

Thx Kit for your help ;)

And hopefully is a 1 time issue no need to get back to make a new thread tomorrow ^^

06/13/2017

imNotArk

Ok so the problem got solved (activity reseted next day) the Stamina part still not showing i think the event is broken or i'm bug because today is the 4th day not being able to get Stamina from the Daily Treasure - Benefit
And still wait for my rewards not being counted the day before i really want the stuff i worked hard to get and didn't gave me.
Hoping for a new response thanks for fixing it though.

06/13/2017

Kitwritten

Community Manager

give me a screenshot of the stamina rewards. The stamina system is not fixed, its fuild, the more you use during the day before, the less you will be able to claim the following day

06/13/2017

imNotArk

No i think u don't get my problem. 

There is a system you can claim once a day, it has 3 options, a free one, a topaz/diamond one and the third is unknown since it say in red REQUIERES .. and doesn't show what requieres lol. 

This system gives gold, souls and stamina and is a tab/option called Benefit under the Daily Treasure System (See screenshot below), well at first that thing was giving me gold, souls AND stamina but now it shows 0 (See the screenshot red squares).

Also would like to report a visual glitch that once in a while (already saw it 3 times) it shows BR 0. Not a huge problem but still worth mention it (see blue square in screenshots, close to character avatar)

http://i.imgur.com/FgJwOLx.jpg

06/13/2017

Kitwritten

Community Manager

I know the game, I play on S1

Your screenshot shows that the free stamina was claimed.  post 8 The stamina system is not fixed, its fluid, the more you use during the day before, the less you will be able to claim the following day

It can be over 100 free stamina and as low as 0 based on your stamina usage from the day before.

This is my screenshot from my character on S1

after 5 am reset and I have used the home stamina, and brought 3 lots of stamina during the day

The visual glitch is normally just the BR counter not showing correctly, it does not affect your characters actual BR since its just a number on the screen

Edited by Community Manager on 06/13/2017 05:03

06/13/2017

imNotArk

i know is a visual glitch only just though was worth mention it. 
And i know u know the game lol, just though that maybe just maybe u were confusing it with some other thing on the game instead of the thing i was mentioning. Ok so to get it right this time, u say stamina system is fluid so the more i spent stamina the less i get the day after, but that will remain that way or is being or going to be fixed soon/later ??
Also today at reset didn't hace the activity issue so guess was a 1 time situation (thankfully) but what about the rewards i wasn't able to collect redeem because of that? Am i getting it or should i just forget about it ( mentioning because u say there was a huge backlog, so maybe i'll get it later today/tomorrow dunno)
And once again thx for replying and for be pacient and show me how the stamina system is working (hopefully not for long).

06/13/2017

Kitwritten

Community Manager

Its not bugged. Its correct

If you have 120 stamina and you use 140 stamina then tomorrow you will have less stamina to recover, than if you have 120 stamina and you only use 80

I can ask about the missing days rewards and see what the devs decide

06/14/2017

Kitwritten

Community Manager

Post By imNotArk

Like the tile said, it didn't reset my activities bar so i can get any reward for any thing i've done so far, not summoning, not arena, boss, crystal, anything. Everything shows as completed.

Is annoying because i'm loosing a lot of gifts that by now should be 50 and be able to do my team battle lvl 50 instead of the 40 (i'm 49 atm half way to 50).

I want this fixed asap and the rewards of the things i've already done nothing else.
In the screenshots i used Orb Breaker as example but same happens with everything, you can check my logs and see i've done all the things and got nothing for it.

Also in the Daily Treasure - Benefit it's being 3 days with today i don't get STAMINA bonus, only gold and souls.

Thanks in advance for a quick and satisfying response :)

For some reason i can't upload the images because the tab get froze so instead here are the links.
http://i.imgur.com/UjYTQ4K.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/vQcgeak.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/3AdYOZs.jpg

The problem is that that type of issue needs to be checked while its happening and thats not always possible. Because we could not prove that the issue was not a graphics issue

06/16/2017

imNotArk

So devs can't check their own servers logs meaning i get screwd for game with bugs. Ok got it. Thx anyway for doing ur best, i know this not depend you.
Have a great weekend.

06/16/2017

Kitwritten

Community Manager

the devs are very busy, and some things are not logged.

06/26/2017

anonymous10154567

Threads: 0

I have the same issue-- sanctuary has not reset- so i cannot get daily rewards. I get the folowing on a daily basis :  24 bound diamonds, 5 votes, 4 roses, 3 gold keys, 2 diamond key shards.  I would like to make sure I am reimburesed these as i will complete my quests anyways.

06/26/2017

Kitwritten

Community Manager

The response is that its a glitch and self repairs. The problem is that its a in game system and is NOT logged so we do not have records of what players have or have not done. thats why compensation is not given.