The servers are running out of players before 7 days

15:53 06/09/2017

Anonymous28837766

Threads: 4

My Nickname is Juggernaut.

I play on the server 16 Llanmerlin.

The server opened June 4 at 9 hours with some players as expected. The first day was great had many players to face in PvP To create friendships and create clans. But on the second day about 60 percent of the players migrated to the new server S17 Alderley. Dramatically reducing the competitiveness of the S16 server. And every day that passes more and more players will cease to participate in the daily events. Little competitiveness in PvP.

This difficult to find friends to make battle of groups and arrange good active members for the clan boss fight. Because of the creation of servers day after day will be necessary to join servers that do not have a week of activity. To resolve the problem will need to give a 7-day delay for each new server that opens.

Example:

Today opened the server S19 Hentland on June 7th.

A week's break.

S19 wins maturity.

7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13,...
S20 Juggernaut will be launched on June 14th at 9 hours.

I hope I have contributed to the developers for better gameplay for all my fellow players.

May the Force be with you!!

06/09/2017

Anonymous28837766

Threads: 4

In my opinion, to create too many servers besides being laborious causes fewer players to pay recharges

It's not worth putting recharge in the game and having no one to compete

It would be more beneficial for everyone if you give a server time to stabilize your community

Players after 7 days
After gaining experience in the game and already having an account level 45 will think twice before migrating to a new server

Possibly only those who are extremely weak will migrate

Imagine players who started delayed 2 days paying fortunes to reach the top 50
$$$$$$$

Edited by Anonymous28837766 on 06/09/2017 18:22

06/16/2017

Kitwritten

Community Manager

Threads: 193

I am going to address this....

the issue is that players do not see the long term effects of their suggestions where as the game staff and the devs do......

1) Yes, delaying the server opens by 7 days, MAY increase player retention but if you have 10 servers and you put them in cross server, you have a 70 day difference between the 1st and last server..... resulting in immediate player responses as such WTF were you thinking ? do you guys even know how to run games.

2) merges..... read 1) again.

3) the issue we have is that we can open a server, a player rushes in to spend to vip 4-6 so they get the best run up in the game, other players say to hell with this, we can not compete with that, new server opens and we are off.... player says HEY AMZ wake up, the players are jumping servers because you are opening servers, can you not see what is happening.... its all your fault......

4) the slower the server openings, the more a game can seem like its not really attracting player interest.....but player logic is that we do not care about the players, only opening servers to make money.....  ahhh LoA II does that, wartune does that, CoE does not do that.... the reason for so many servers opening so far is so we can get the cross server system in and test it..... player logic is we do not need 20 servers open to test a system that requires at least 15 servers, we can do it with 5 servers......

5) my fav..... players do not like the game, their friends are starting on a new server, they started a couple of days late etc, they could not get into the top guild.... they change servers... and that becomes AMZs fault that players do not stay on servers.....

The actual retention rate on mega game servers like wartune and LoA II, is about 6-8%, players have a expectation that our games should have a 60% retention.... and to be honest I have never seen a game ever hit that....  by gaming iindustry standards 14% is very high for player retention......

Your feelings and comments are valid, I am not dismissing them and since S1 opened, we have been constantly in contact with the devs and optimising the game but unfortunately, yes some things like 15 servers opening in a short time, had to be done so we can get on with cross server testing.... and in fact S20 and S21 have been opened early so we can test a different game set up to see if its better than the current one that is being used........its not possible to use the current 19 servers to test the set up without taking them offline and changing them over... which would be bad if the new set up is not as good as the old set up