FB invite system issues ???

22:59 08/28/2016

Kitwritten

Community Manager

Threads: 213

Some players have experienced issues with the FB invite system

This is a quick and simple guide on how to do it and what the invited friend needs to do.

1) Click on the share icon at the top of the game screen and click on share. Check that the messages are sharing correctly on your FB page. When you have confirmed that. Please process to the invite window and click on invite.

2) a pop up window will open

3) Click on send to send a invite to the friends that you wish to join the game.

4) The friend will recieve a notice that they have a message from you. Now it is very important that the invited friend clicks on the message in order to open a new window that will take them to the ER game, where they will be able to choose a server and create a character.
If the person goes to the game itself using any other link, app link or goes to AMZ Game and signs up, then the invite rewards will not be able to be claimed.
The link in the invite message is used to track your invited friends acceptance of the invite and the creation of the ER account. THe invited player just needs to click on the message.

Once the invite has been accepted and the account and character created, it is logged in the system.The invited player should be able to then use FB or an AMZ browser window to play the game.

Changing from FB to an AMZ browser window is simple and easy

1) Open FB, log into the game, then open a AMZ game browser window and the account will show as a FB account in the AMZ Game Browser window, you just click on the ER server that you want to play on

2) if you want to change to an AMZ login http://forum.amzgame.com/showthread....-FB-and-Google

REMEMBER TO CREATE THE ACCOUNT AND CHARACTER IN FB USING THE INVITE LINK FIRST BEFORE CHANGING TO A AMZ BROWSER WINDOW OR AMZ GAME LOGIN OTHERWISE THE INVITE WILL NOT COUNT
Edited by Community Manager on 08/28/2016 22:59

10/20/2016

Ducount

Threads: 12

Hmm, I had my sister do this and she has played a bit but I still don't have credit for the invite.  How long does it take to be able to claim the invite?

11/08/2016

Anonymous27015802

Threads: 1

i can't claim the reward either....

11/16/2016

Anonymous27158428

Threads: 1

I was invited and followed this process exactly but the player who invited me never received the reward. He said that happened with another player. Don't know if that one followed the procedure though.

Would I receive any rewards if the one who invited me does? Not sure if that's even a thing haha.

We both play on Server 9. My screen name is "Tricky" and the one who invited me is "Doctor Dizkho."  

01/16/2017

anonymous11113727

Threads: 0

i can't claim the reward either....