very unfair disadvantage

07:29 08/26/2016

Anonymous20762750

Threads: 2

s7 game Castle Keep, less than 6 months ago I began.,

game for red, and red strong have my doubts if they really are red.

but I see something I think is a much disadvantage, and can not be so much daily spectrum

the player oscar is the same person as liberty, the yellow strip more than 500 spectra with each account, leaves on average 50 60 spectra city, it seems unfair, because not having full stores and shopping with coupons you get to that amount

Today I take the entire map with your bills and let us shut our city with several cities to 50 minimum spectra in a single shot 100, and it seems very strange very disloyal, as they always have thousands of daily spectra

it is a call of attention, because it looks that do not play fair, something is brought back and I do not think recharge much money per week, not just look and you will see, my complaint is to revise accounts, there are many people playing unfair , and should not be so
For everything else, the best game ever met, but would be good to be loyal and not so unfair of yellow to the whole game, greetings and excellent game

pardon me use translator because I speak is Spanish, greetings and again, excellent game

11/29/2016

Anonymous20762750

That disgust give the yellows of s7 castlekeep always cheating, you throw 30 specters in a city and by magic they disappear in 20 seconds, so they play these marikas because face to face they are crawlers always doing traps in the game for everything They cheat is the only way they can, nobody from the stand does nothing is a scam to play like this,I'm going to say that I am 149 with generals at level I will disappear 20 30 spectra in 20 seconds, nor with greenwood with gold and acceleration flags could do it is pure trap, support put the batteries or return the money deposited in The game that makes me sick is Fireonice s7 castlekeep, I feel cheated and the support does not do anything or do something or give us back our money and we go to another server IS A STABLE THIS GAME

11/29/2016

Anonymous20762750

DUCKS DO TRAP FROM THE FIRST DAY BETWEEN PLAY AND SUPPORT LEAVES THEM, I FEEL BOTH OR DOING SOMETHING OR RETURN THE MONEY AND HAS ALMOST A YEAR TO PLAY AND THIS IS A TOTAL STAGE, NOW BECAUSE NOBODY STAYS TO PLAY IN THIS SERVER WHY IT IS PURE ALEXY TRAP

11/29/2016

Anonymous20762750

roLAND ILLEW RJRACKMAN  OSCAR LIBERTY ETC EVERYONE MAKES THE SAME TRAPS AND THE SUPPORT LEAVES THEM, BUNNIES CAN NOT PLAY WITHOUT TRIPING DAN ASCO