The 4 Faulty Maps of HIGH LEVEL GRIND SPOTS

05:08 07/14/2016

Richard S43

Threads: 1

Hi, its me again S43 Richard You probably or probably not know me but for those who know me yes i love to complain alot but are our complains ever been even heard or just get disregarded? we all experiencing insane stuff happening in the game ( FOR HIGH LEVEL PLAYERS WHO GRIND SPIRITS AND GOLDS and STUFFS on a SPECIFIC MAP ) Like how on earth we end up somewhere not on the place you left your character afk while sleeping and hoping you get a nice chunk of farmed Spirits,Golds and drop items. And the most insane thing is i afked at The horizon and end up at Faceless Den completely clueless on how i really did F.(not cursed word its funny) jumped from one place to another. Power trip

I am really confused how players are not bothered by it or how the game came into from Server 1 to 47 and still not fixing this stupid thing i mean are the devs, Gms really doing a Good Job about this kind of stuff? or they need again names of players, server affected by it and endless que quabling nonsense like how Rosyna sent me a hate message out of frustrations and just to look good on the eyes of the gms on forum
Attachment 12680
FAULTY MAPS the last best afk GRINDING FOR SPIRITS, GOLDS, EXP AND DROP ITEMS
Attachment 12681
HELLO DEVS, GMS we are still experiencing Map jumping and i saw someone already complained about it from an ancient server i wonder why still portal afk jumping is still not fix after so many servers releasedor is this is some kind of power trip by them ? come on we pay and run the whole game atleast make it right

10/28/2020

Anonymous31889271

Threads: 0

Buying a game and the downloading it really take time and sometimes it take a long time. The affordable essay writing service take place in this field and they share methods so people can easily process it in a proper way.

02/20/2021

Anonymous31886547

Games are best for getting entrainment through this we passed our time and connected to friends all times. I want to install this game also. Unigear 180° face Mask

03/14/2021

Anonymous31886547

Maps help us to find a location where we want to go but we should know the basic concept that how to use the maps and how to follow their rules. ESAB Rebel EMP 215IC Review