Class Wars and Titan Wars

23:19 06/27/2016

s58.ROSALINE

Threads: 6

It would be very nice to have something like "Class Wars" where each class has its own specific wars to fight to so who is the best player. And the rewards give out some type of exchange currency to exchange in a "CW shop" or one that will allow you to exchange from the existing shops on the game. "Titan Wars" rewards will work the same way, but instead of 1 vs 1, it is 4 vs 4 players across server. I also think it would be nice to zoom in on these fights, instead of having them have the ability to run around it should look something similar to this:
Attachment 12225

I love Venus

10/22/2016

Agil

Threads: 0

It would be very nice to have something like "Class Wars" where each class has its own specific wars to fight to so who is the best player. And the rewards give out some type of exchange currency to exchange in a "CW shop" or one that will allow you to exchange from the existing shops on the game. "Titan Wars" rewards will work the same way, but instead of 1 vs 1, it is 4 vs 4 players across server. I also think it would be nice to zoom in on these fights, instead of having them have the ability to run around it should look something similar to this:
  • Anonymous27070088 I agree but also agree good reward like unlock mount, Goddess shard like 1000 shard of mount and goddest for winner, 900 shard of mount and goddess for 2nd place and 800 shard of mount and goddess for 3rd place then 500 shard of mount and goddess for those who particular

10/26/2016 01:13

10/22/2016

Agil

07/06/2022

Anonymous31941313

I am very happy to visit your blog, It tells me a lot of useful information. I will regularly visit the blog to support you. Cladder games are a fun way to help your child or students learn new words. They’re also a good way to build their spelling and logic skills as they try to figure out the letters that fit a clue. 

01/28/2023

Thomas Brown

I'm delighted to see your page because it provides me with a lot of helpful information. I'll be checking in on the blog frequently to support you. Playing ladder games with your kids or pupils is a good approach to teach them new vocabulary. As kids attempt to identify the letters that match a clue, they are also a fantastic tool for children to develop their spelling and reasoning abilities.

04/26/2023

Anonymous31948833

Thanks for the review and such a great post, I'm really impressed. Keep giving us things like this quordle

07/06/2023

Anonymous31964409

Quordle has been available for purchase for a span of five months. Its successful outcome is the result of being released as an incomplete product. The daily game mode presents a fresh set of words for the Quordle puzzle every day at the stroke of midnight.

<a href='https://quordlehint.com/'target='_parent'>Today Quordle hint </a>

07/07/2023

Anonymous31946975

Ladder games are a fun and effective way to introduce new words to your kids or students. Children's spelling and logic skills can benefit greatly from these games as they try to figure out which letters go with a given hint. free games