Party system during bh, grinding & plvl.

17:19 06/26/2016

-`Arryse-

Threads: 3

I want to suggest some changes in party, if some developer can make it, this will really help the player not only those current player specially those newbie player or low level.

1st : Additional party member compose of 1-4 or 1-5 member each team, to help other player to level up or grind.
2nd : I can transfer my party leader (PL) to other party member, especially if i will go afk .. no need to exit the party and create again.
3rd : I can merge my party to other party to composed the maximum party.
4th : I can restrict my party to changed it closed & open party, if they want to do it private or by him/herself
5th : Auto join party using friendlist this will help player especially if he is always disconnected, as we know not all player has good connection sometimes they got DC in serveral reason.

This system will help other player not only in Boss Hunting (BH) especially in grinding & plvl, since a lot of map is too much crowded sometimes, and need a newbie player to boost from other strong player.

10/13/2016

Anonymous20476482

Threads: 0

awesome suggestion

10/15/2016

Kitwritten

Community Manager

Threads: 282

This suggestion and others like it have been forwarded to the devs. There is no plans to change the party system.

There is no benefit to the game at all and only serves to create more issues than it solves, as players demand more content faster to match their game play, in a game that is designed for a average 8 hours a day irregular game play.

This is a common issue in games as coding and updates can take weeks or months to do, but leveling to 100 can be done in 4-5 weeks and it also encourages account sharing and piloting which is a breach of the terms of service.

11/25/2023

Anonymous31943425

Exclusive Bartender Miami specializes in crafting unforgettable moments through their signature mixology. Click here to  bartender for hire miami , With a fusion of expertise, creativity, and a commitment to excellence, their bartending services redefine the art of hosting events in Miami. Each sip tells a story, meticulously crafted to elevate the atmosphere and leave a lasting impression on guests. From intimate gatherings to grand celebrations, Exclusive Bartender Miami brings a touch of sophistication and innovation to every event. Their bartenders, skilled in the art of mixology, curate an array of exquisite cocktails tailored to the preferences of each client, delivering an unparalleled bar experience. With a dedication to quality and attention to detail, they transform ordinary occasions into extraordinary memories, ensuring that every event becomes a masterpiece of taste and refinement.

12/29/2023

Anonymous31929067

Canapes for events Party system is a term used to describe the way a political system is organized. It is based on the idea that a country is divided into different political groups, or parties, which compete for power, usually through elections. Each party has its own distinct platform and policies which it presents to voters. The party system helps to ensure that all citizens have a say in how their government is run, and allows for a greater variety of opinions to be heard.