Players using VET in their names.

05:43 07/24/2015

Kitwritten

Community Manager

Threads: 282

We have recently had reports of players using VET in their name. This is strictly against the rules and will result in a immediate ban

NO VET or GM will request your login information on servers and we have absolutely no reason to request your password or login details on the servers.

Vets and GMs have red writing as part of their AMZ player staff position. Players using the name Vet, do not have the red writing.

If you have a player with Vet in their name, ask you for your login details and you give them to the person, you stand to lose your account and there is a good chance you will not get it back because there is no reason for you to be sharing your login details in the first place.

If you get contacted by one of the VET player scammers, get a screenshot of them with their name ( WC or PM message is fine ) and post it in this thread or send a ticket in with the screenshot attached.

List of reasons that you may be contacted by the scammers:

AMZ love you and want to give you diamonds or rewards so we need your login details : We do not need your login details to send you compensation or rewards so why would we need your login details to send you diamonds ?

AMZ need to check a issue with your account: Yes but we would tell you to log off so the developers can check your account using their back end access, we still do not need your login details.

AMZ want to be your friend on facebook
: Yes we do... so why are we on the server requesting your login information when all your friends sent you a request without needing your login details on FB.

AMZ want to have a look at your character: Yes you are definately hot and desirable but we still do not need your login details to check you out

AMZ offer a free diamond checking service to make sure you have the right amount of diamonds:
That comes under the same heading as IF you love AMZ you will give us your login details.... it really does not need us to tell you that we do not need your login details, does it ?
Edited by Community Manager on 07/24/2015 05:43

12/31/2016

Anonymous27392260

Threads: 0

hi i made a new accout and i added my self on it Dylan.Katy but it said it dose not exist that's what happens to all the names that u give us like the ones with the period and i want u to fix that

S5 Dylan.Katy and unmute me plz

12/31/2016

Kitwritten

Community Manager

Threads: 282

if you get the message it does not exist, it means the email is wrong for the account

01/01/2017

TroyeMartin

Hi! Kitwritten im Ahri from s77 and i was banned by unknown reason pls get back my character lordsroad s77
  • Sylar Please contact AMZ custom support through Skype : service.amzgame or Ticket : http://www.amzgame.com/ticket

01/01/2017 08:56

04/17/2017

anonymous11145394

Threads: 4

its sad that ppl go to this level and if he has applied to be a vet then you guys are making a mistake in allowing it as he has been a bully to lower levels since day one

06/18/2020

Anonymous31895483

I know some guys from the essayroo and they were doing the same thing as mentioned here. I sent them this article so the had to change their name to comply with the rules.

06/27/2020

Anonymous31896107

smmperfect.com is the premier seller of Social Media Marketing services on the web. Whether it is something you need for your social media accounts or you are a SMM services reseller, you will find it all here. smm reseller panel

06/30/2020

Anonymous31896107

Forett At Bukit Timah is a upcoming new launch luxurious condominium in District 21. The new condominium is situated at the former Goodluck Garden which was acquired by Qingjian Realty.
Forett at Bukit Timah

07/13/2020

Anonymous31897191

The next occasion I read a weblog, Hopefully that this doesnt disappoint me as much as this one. Come on, man, Yes, it was my choice to read, but When i thought youd have some thing fascinating to express. All I hear can be a number of whining about something you could fix should you werent too busy in search of attention. youtube panel

07/14/2020

Anonymous31897191

Online Cheap Auto Insurance Quotes… [...] that is the end of this article. Here you’ll find some sites that we think you’ll appreciate, just click the links over[...]… buy cheap instagram likes

07/16/2020

Anonymous31897383

Hello! I just would like to give an enormous thumbs up for the good data you’ve right here on this post. I shall be coming back to your blog for extra soon. car key replacement london

07/17/2020

Anonymous31897435

I think this good game 

Freecell

07/19/2020

Anonymous31897555

Reputable schools nearby include: Pei Hwa Presbyterian Primary School, Methodist Girls' School, Bukit Timah Primary School, SIM, Singapore Polytechnics, and other. Forett at Bukit Timah

07/19/2020

Anonymous31897555

Home-seekers and property investors who are interested to learn more about this brand new Clementi condominium may view and download  Clavon Floor Plan&Clavon E-Brochure.  clavon pricelist

07/19/2020

Anonymous31897555

The Florence Residence is a brand new condo, with 128 condo facilities, situated in Kovan developed by Logan Property Holdings Company Limited. A Hong Kong-based property developer, Logan have built an impressive portfolio in the residential segment in the People's Republic of China (PRC) such as Hong Kong and Guangdong the Florence residences pricelist

07/19/2020

Anonymous31897555

I’m really impressed with your writing skills and also with the layout on your weblog. Is this a paid theme or did you customize it yourself? Either way keep up the nice quality writing, it’s rare to see a nice blog like this one today.. facebook panel

07/29/2020

Anonymous31897383

It can be tough to write about this topic. I think you did an excellent job though! Thanks for this! cheap smm