Players using VET in their names.

05:43 07/24/2015

Kitwritten

Community Manager

Threads: 131

We have recently had reports of players using VET in their name. This is strictly against the rules and will result in a immediate ban

NO VET or GM will request your login information on servers and we have absolutely no reason to request your password or login details on the servers.

Vets and GMs have red writing as part of their AMZ player staff position. Players using the name Vet, do not have the red writing.

If you have a player with Vet in their name, ask you for your login details and you give them to the person, you stand to lose your account and there is a good chance you will not get it back because there is no reason for you to be sharing your login details in the first place.

If you get contacted by one of the VET player scammers, get a screenshot of them with their name ( WC or PM message is fine ) and post it in this thread or send a ticket in with the screenshot attached.

List of reasons that you may be contacted by the scammers:

AMZ love you and want to give you diamonds or rewards so we need your login details : We do not need your login details to send you compensation or rewards so why would we need your login details to send you diamonds ?

AMZ need to check a issue with your account: Yes but we would tell you to log off so the developers can check your account using their back end access, we still do not need your login details.

AMZ want to be your friend on facebook
: Yes we do... so why are we on the server requesting your login information when all your friends sent you a request without needing your login details on FB.

AMZ want to have a look at your character: Yes you are definately hot and desirable but we still do not need your login details to check you out

AMZ offer a free diamond checking service to make sure you have the right amount of diamonds:
That comes under the same heading as IF you love AMZ you will give us your login details.... it really does not need us to tell you that we do not need your login details, does it ?
Edited by Community Manager on 07/24/2015 05:43

Kitwritten: Veteran gamer. Started gaming in 1976. First computer TRS 80

Gaming is not a pastime, its a love and passion. Game or DIE!!!!

Gamer: a person who becomes the character they play,

They bleed energy drinks when hurt, their life is measured in bandwidth,

They age according to time online.

Its not mamas basement, its gamer HQ 

12/31/2016

Anonymous27392260

Threads: 0

hi i made a new accout and i added my self on it Dylan.Katy but it said it dose not exist that's what happens to all the names that u give us like the ones with the period and i want u to fix that

S5 Dylan.Katy and unmute me plz

12/31/2016

Kitwritten

Community Manager

Threads: 131

if you get the message it does not exist, it means the email is wrong for the account

Kitwritten: Veteran gamer. Started gaming in 1976. First computer TRS 80

Gaming is not a pastime, its a love and passion. Game or DIE!!!!

Gamer: a person who becomes the character they play,

They bleed energy drinks when hurt, their life is measured in bandwidth,

They age according to time online.

Its not mamas basement, its gamer HQ 

01/01/2017

TroyeMartin

Threads: 0

Hi! Kitwritten im Ahri from s77 and i was banned by unknown reason pls get back my character lordsroad s77
  • Sylar Please contact AMZ custom support through Skype : service.amzgame or Ticket : http://www.amzgame.com/ticket

01/01/2017 08:56