unfair play with multi account (s27)

08:53 04/10/2017

Anonymous27339250

Threads: 2

Hi from s27,

We have a situation in our server and I want you to know. There is a player with two strong chars. (Yes, i asked before insturactor about multi-chars and he said: “as far as I know it is allowed to have many accounts open at the same time”.) I can understand and accept low level chars for low level bosses and/or farming but in this situation this guy have two high-level/high-cp chars. And doing everything with both of them. Killing bosses, PvP even LoC making with them.

I am 3. guy in cp and yes he can’t do anything to me but for others its a real trouble. We already have limited players, server almost empty and with like this situations we will contunie to lose players. That guy don’t play fair, as i said it is not for farming; it is for unjust gain.

Here i m sharing his info:

s27.ORTEGA and s27.Te3ka is who i m talking about. Please check pic.

And i m adding some arguments for your possible answers ( if you write an answer)

1-      “We cannot know this accounts is belong to one person” or “ you cannot prove this accounts is belong to one person”

-          Yes u/i can. Just go in the game and ask anyone. Everyone know this guy in our server. How many witnesses u need, u will find them.(i m not even talking about ip, credit card etc. check. u can find it if u want.)

2-      Yes, i know almost all game developers or publishers(except blizzard, they are legendary about this situations) doesn’t care like this situations. Only care money. Ok, check for my recharge logs and his. Little tip for free: u don’t wanna lose me.

3-      “We haven’t rules for multi-accounts. Players can open as many accounts as they want.”

-          This one is really good. Just tell me u really support unfair gameplay without any reaction. You havent rules but u must. Please think about this for other players who play fair.

4-      “You already strong enough for handle this. Why you care?”

-          Why not? I like this game, care fair play, dont want lose all players in server and many things something like that. Maybe you must care too.  

I guess i m done. Now its your turn.

Cheers,

s27.LASERMAN

04/11/2017

Paalhonxs

Threads: 14

there have P/G. H and M mode..

what did u expect? u how bigger cp than him..lol

04/11/2017

Kitwritten

Community Manager

Threads: 282

The player is not in violation of any rules, they are playing within the rules of the game and they are one of 18 players on that server with multiple accounts. In order to be impartial and show no favoritism at all, I would have to ban all of the characters and effectively kill the server.

So my answer is no, I will not cross that line and ban players that are not in breach of any game rules at the request of a cashing player in order to keep the player at AMZ, as that would indeed, show that my decision would be motivated by money

I am sorry if you disagree with that decision but the players need to know that as players at AMZ, that they will be treated equally and fairly when it comes to the game rules and any action against the players. They also need to be able to see that being a cashing player, will not influence decisions regarding matters like this.

04/13/2017

Anonymous27339250

Threads: 2

Hi,

Thanks for answer. A provocation point ("money is nothing") and a braveheart speech ("game for everyone") was a good combination. Honestly every answer better than i expected. As I said first just wanna inform you. (never talk about ban or something like that.)

Cheers,

s27.LASERMAN

04/13/2017

Kitwritten

Community Manager

Threads: 282

I appreciate the feedback......

I have fond memories of blizzard and yes we did ban a lot of players at blizzard lol

My favorite game was diablo2 LoD, loved playing the bowazon

I am leaving this case open, your remark about other players statements, its sparked a niggling feeling and that means that I need to check old reports again

04/13/2017

anonymous11108705

Threads: 3

You should friend with him Give money to him or give body or what he wants and he will sell you some drop.Maybe.

04/24/2018

Anonymous31470670

Threads: 0

mt0424 air max 97 polo ralph lauren outlet yeezy boost pandora charms tiffany outlet louis vuitton outlet online air max 97 coach outlet online kate spade outlet store ralph lauren outlet moncler outletuggs prada outlet converse outlet store cheap jordans tods outlet nmd shoes nike zoom fitflops ugg outlet ugg outlet yeezy 350 boost michael kors factory outlet air jordan shoes prada handbags pandora charms polo ralph lauren outlet air max 2019 yeezy boost 350 coach factory outlet vans store ugg boots on sale hollister clothing uggs nmd adidas birkenstock shoes coach outlet kate spade bags ugg bootscanada goose jackets nike air max hermes birkin nike shoes for men oakley sunglasses outlet pandora charms sale nike outlet online ralph lauren outlet louis vuitton outlet oakley sunglasses timberland boots cheap jordans canada goose uk coach outlet coach outlet store coach factory outlet ugg bootsdoudoune moncler michael kors handbags canada goose outlet moncler jackets ralph lauren outlet adidas shoes fred perry polo air max 2018 pandora jewelry gucci outlet jordan shoes adidas yeezy kobe bryant shoes kate spade cheap mlb jerseys michael kors outlet canada goose uk pandora charms sale clearanceadidas ray ban sunglasses philipp plein outlet new balance outlet pandora charms kate spade outletvalentino shoes gucci handbags outlet yeezy boost longchamp handbags adidas yeezy ray ban sunglasses discount yeezy boost adidas yeezy boost canada goose sale cheap oakley sunglasses moncler jackets outlet cheap jordans free shipping nike shoes canada goose cheap oakley sunglasses mont blanc mt0424