TAKING AGES

17:26 04/03/2017

Anonymous25873118

Threads: 81

IM SORRY FOR POSTING YET AGAIN...BUT I REALLY CANNOT UNDERSTAND WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO EMPIRE..FIRSTLY ,THE BUGS INFO YOU PASSED ONTO AMZ WAS PASSED ON A LONG TIME AGO..SINCE THEN MORE BUGS HAVE COME TO LIGHT...I ALSO UNDERSTAND THAT  THERE R OTHER GAMES WITH OTHER BUGS AND ALSO THEY HAVE NEW GAME COMING OUT..YOU ALSO SAY THAT THEY R AWARE OF THE BUGS AND YOU  SAY YOU WILL PASS INFO TO US WHEN YOU HAVE ANY...THANKS FOR THIS..BUT CAN YOU  UNDERSTAND HOW FUSTRATING IT IS WHEN DAYS/WEEKS  AND NOW NEARLY MONTHS GO PAST WITH THE SAME UNSOLVED BUGS..THERES ALSO THE CLOCK ON EMPIRE WHICH IS STILL BEHIND..ETC..AND WHEN EXACTLY IS CROSS SERVER..DURING FRONTIER /FACTION..I KNOW YOU R DOING WHAT YOU CAN AND YOU R DOING MANY GAMES ACROSS SERVERS FOR AMZ I PERSONALLY HAVE LOST FAITH..I AM VIP 8  , AND HAVE SUNK A FEW QUID INTO THIS GAME,AND HAVE ALSO TO BE HONEST HAD A GOOD  TIME PLAYING...BUT THIS LAST 2 MONTHS HAVE KILLED IT FOR ME A FAR AS AMZ IS CONCERNED..I HAVE WAITED TO LONG FOR WHAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN SORTED..AND WILL NOT BE STARTING ANOTHER GAME...AND WHEN THIS ONE IS FINISHED(MORE THAN LIKELY SOON) THATS ME DONE...THANK YOU...GINGER S15
Edited by Community Manager on 04/03/2017 17:26

04/03/2017

Anonymous26980488

Threads: 21

i agree

WE ARE LEGION

04/04/2017

Kitwritten

Community Manager

Threads: 282

do I understand how frustrating it is ?  lol yes I understand frustration.... thats part of the reason why I once used to go through about 4-5 keyboards a year and a couple of computer desks. Working at AMZ has reduced that to a couple of keyboards in the last 2 years and no desks.....

AMZ is doing what they can with the in house devs, who are run off their feet because of issues like with the last flash player update and all the login issues....but a lot of what needs to be fixed, requires the game developers who worked on the game design and development.

The issue there, is that while there is still game dev teams that work on the games, a lot of them are not the original developers they are people that came to the game later and do not know the game set up that well because its a modified and custom made game.....so they have to try and work out how the modifications were done so they can work out how to fix the issue..... and thats what is causing so many delays.....

Thats one of the most common issues in online gaming, changes in a games development team......

so yes I understand the frustration.. its like ringing a help desk and having to tell the person at the other end how to do their jobs and then having them mess shit up so it takes a couple of weeks to clean up the mess...... something I know only too well and its the reason why I will not deal with MS support

04/05/2017

Anonymous25873118

KIT   can we plz just have honest answers..r these bugs gonna get fixed..and when..ok  even if some r fixed to give us something to go on...but there is nothing  at all....arrg this  so madening...playing a game  which you have piut time and effort into..watching it destroyred with no answers or fixes...so r  they evergoing to tell you  if/when or r they going to carry on with no word....

04/05/2017

Anonymous25873118

how long has it been now...months..!!!  how is that possible..  have the devs just been working on new game..ignoring all others..i know you will say no..but it looks like that

04/05/2017

Kitwritten

Community Manager

I have answered this multiple times and yet I continue to get ignored.

We are waiting on the ER developers to fix issues. AMZ is a game host, they are not the game developers.

04/06/2017

Anonymous25873118

all the times you say you have answered and r getting ignored...well thats just about how every player i have heard from or spoke to r saying...they r being igored...your asked alot of times the same repeat question i know..but the other side of that is that from our point of view..we r waiting on yourselves  as you r waiting on game develepors..but nothing is happening...this is insane ..the length of time this is taking..how can there be any possible excuse...sorry kit i have asked and asked ..and you have anwered me politely....but whos answering amz,....no devs apparently...

04/06/2017

Kitwritten

Community Manager

I answered you in post #3, a change in the developer team for ER, it means that the people that have taken over, have to learn the game coding and structure and when a game is custom build it means that there is a lot more to learn...

so you just reinforced what I said..... I get ignored by the players constantly but the players are being told the truth which is something very rare in gaming by game staff, normally its just generic answers or no answer at all....

TM is a prime example, the games developers quit a long time ago, AMZ has kept the game alive for the players, for months as best they can...... in TM you also did the same thing with ongoing posts and complaints about AMZs lack of support and commitment to the game.... when in truth its AMZ that is the only thing between TM and game death....

Now you are doing the same thing with ER......

04/07/2017

Anonymous25873118

hahah ok  ..right...

04/07/2017

Anonymous25873118

people posted way more than me in TM...but  why  even mention that...pathetic...u think i have not got reason  to moan..

04/07/2017

Kitwritten

Community Manager

no, I actually believe that the players have every right to express their opinion, its a iron clad right of players to have a opinion and express themselves.

your concerns are valid.

So once again, your concerns are valid, they have been answered multiple times and its tied up a lot of staff and time.....and your response is must likely going to be that the devs should fix stuff.... and the cycle continues.

so I am going to assume based around your answer about a reason to moan, that the only reason why you have posted so many threads and posts, is to moan in the forums..... and if thats the case then they are going to be regarded as trolling the forums.........

04/08/2017

Anonymous10133533

Threads: 3

nooffence but i just read after researching that amz did actually develop the game  here is a short info from a site i looked at. 

https://mmos.com/review/empire-revenant

04/09/2017

Kitwritten

Community Manager

AMZ worked with the developers to convert a chinese game into a english format. Thats why AMZ is listed as the publisher.

It means that AMZ holds the rights to host ER the english version of the chinese game. It does not mean that they have development rights over the game, so AMZ can not hire a different development team to work on ER.

Another game host could go to the game owners and negotiate the rights to host ER as a English game under a different name....... that was done with thunder call ( r2 games )  lords road ( AMZ Game )

R2games obtained the rights to host the English version of the Chinese game from the game owners because AMZ does not have exclusive hosting rights for the english version of the game.

The funny thing is that players have claimed that AMZ cloned thunder call and called it Lords road.... TC is a few months old, LR is over a year old.....

04/11/2017

Anonymous10133533

Threads: 3

same thing happened with senatrywar was redone on another host and added pets and called it feudon i been around quite a while on browser games from the early evony onwards so i know what you mean :)

04/19/2017

Anonymous25873118

so why did you say that there were a new team of devs learning the job to fix ER then...!!!

04/19/2017

Kitwritten

Community Manager

Because that is true. The original devs are working on other projects so other devs in the same company took over ER.