Compensation for Log in Issue

07:41 02/14/2017

jaimiok

Threads: 1

Good Morning

Any word yet on when the compensation will be given for the log in issue that kept players from logging in for almost 2 weeks?

And would love more Hot events and Gem craft event

Thanks Love this game

jaimie

s2

Edited by Community Manager on 02/14/2017 07:41

02/15/2017

Demi

Community Manager

Threads: 7

Compensation will be soon be given but at the moment devs are clearing up the back log during their long holiday, wont be long u will get them.

A wise man is superior to any insults which can be put upon him,

and the best reply to unseemly behavior is patience and moderation.

02/19/2017

Anonymous27391740

Threads: 9

speaking of compensation.... compensation for s57 7 days rivalry gone, event's out of synched from the time as well as garuda bug.. are we ever going to get any or nothing at all? we have been promised of compensation since late december but there has been nothing til now which is already feb (2 months, it takes great patience to not cuss at this point)... should we just not expect at all or should we still be expecting?

02/25/2017

jaimiok

I was just wondering if you have any update on the log in compensation. It has almost been 2 weeks now.

Still would love Gem Craft event havent had one since last year i think.

And a flash sale Please it has been forever.

jaimie S2

02/25/2017

Kitwritten

Community Manager

Threads: 282

I asked on friday and I will ask again on monday but we do have a couple of maintenance to do on monday so it may be tuesday or later before I can get an answer.

03/06/2017

jaimiok

Any word yet on compensation?

03/16/2017

jaimiok

Nothing new on the compensation for not being to log in?

03/17/2017

Kitwritten

Community Manager

It is going to be problematic to do this

1) we have merged servers so we need to make sure that each server gets compensation and not each server gets compensation X position in the merge cluster. I know players would love getting 5x or 7x the compensation cos they are first in the merge cluster but the last server in the cluster only gets x1

2) how the hell do we compensation for lost game time. Compensating is not easy as players have a expectation of what they would have got if the servers were working... this is something that has often been proven to be false with players making claims about getting rewards in events that they often do not do as much as they claim, or claiming rewards that were not even in the events.

so yes we can compensate with gems, spirit and gold ( I can hear the cheers now .... they sound something like take your comp and shove it )...... no we can not compensate with 100k diamonds or one million as some players have suggested and no we can not compensate with stamina.....

so how about we do this, you give me a list of what you would like to see as part of the compensation and I will ask next week about what is possible

03/17/2017

jaimiok

How about items not in shop since we never seem to get flash sales anymore....swords, pets, wings not in shop. gems not lvl 1 but maybe higher. Maybe gem boxes that give gems and gem stars, Avatars that we are unable to get through regular game play. I never was thinking diamonds, that should have to be purchased through recharge. Just something that says we want you to play our game and we appreciate you....And I dont mean you give us everything i was just giving ideas on what could be options.

Thank you for listening

03/17/2017

jaimiok

Or even a crap load of enchant jewels to give us a chance at epic equipment

03/17/2017

NAGMAHALNASAKTAN

FLASH SALE :) hehehe

03/19/2017

Anonymous27514354

Threads: 4

Rank 7 vip teddy server 58 this is a joke thanks for killing my top br in the server devs!I spent over 1,000 dollars on this bull blank game it better be epic compensation or I walk!This is the worst ran game and the devs been on vacation 3 months I'm tierd of that exscuss!
Edited by Anonymous27514354 on 03/19/2017 19:18

03/19/2017

jaimiok

Teddy please do not post a comment on a thread that has nothing to do with the issue on that thread. If you have an issue post a new one...........

Thanks

03/19/2017

Kitwritten

Community Manager

Post By Anonymous27514354
Rank 7 vip teddy server 58 this is a joke thanks for killing my top br in the server devs!I spent over 1,000 dollars on this bull blank game it better be epic compensation or I walk!This is the worst ran game and the devs been on vacation 3 months I'm tierd of that exscuss!

The devs were only on holiday for 2 weeks. Its the players that keep saying the devs are on holiday.

If they were on holiday for 3 months, the servers would not have been fixed when they came back from their holidays

03/20/2017

Anonymous27048132

not trying to be rude here kit, but nothing on this game is fixed. they could just go back to vacation, or not return from it .... same result.

03/20/2017

Kitwritten

Community Manager

flash player has been changed to include a old change that they knew, caused issues with games not loading ( incidently 3 of the games that protested the changes last time, have closed )

mozilla has dropped context3d protocols in 64 bit browsers, something that means that the game will not load in 64 bit browsers any more.......

CoA will run in 32 bit browsers but that is random now and the issues are not the result of last weeks maintenance as players are claiming..... the issue started for me on saturday when my browser updated and I got the black loading screen in all the 64 bit browsers I run...

so while I appreciate your feedback about the devs and how you feel they are not doing anything.... I am actually hoping to hell that they can do something because of the issues created by flash player and firefox with their changes that they knew, would adversely affect online games.....

03/20/2017

Anonymous27048132

all i read out of that is: don't expect compensation, because it's flash and firefox fault.

i play this game since 4 month, i've yet to see a month hitting the 28 days login reward. there's always something happening that sets me back.

is it also flash and firefox that stops ER from giving out correct gb chest rewards or stops TM to give out arena/world boss or club rewards?